The Emperor has no clothes

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

The Emperor has no clothes

Post by Walker »

Q: What destroys the credibility of Trump critics?

A: The fact that one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the United States was ignored for eight years and counting. Between Bush and Trump intelligent people went to sleep, which did little to alleviate ignorance and suffering in the world although in the short term sleeping does wonders for the flu. Truth was sacrificed by the silent who knew better. And for what? In the end, it was only to stroke a self-concept.

18 Major Scandals in Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... residency/
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: The Emperor has no clothes

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

You yanks are all insane. Y'all hate people for all the wrong reasons, and love people for all the wrong reasons. Never mind that the Bush bastard was directly responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people, and in all probability set the world on the path to WW111. I mean, those are such trivial things. He also managed to increase terrorism and radical islam about ten thousand fold. You hate Hillary for stupid, petty non-issues, but don't give a shit that she's a rabid warmonger who aided and abetted the destabilising of the ME. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Trump is hated by SJW hypocrites because he supposedly 'offended' muslims with some unPC comments, yet Obama bombed the crap out of them but that doesn't bother the SJWs at all. You seriously need to look in the mirror occasionally. Stick your stupid, biased link with its non-issues that the rest of the planet doesn't give a fuck about.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

VT, you’ve been square with me. When you’re ninety, may you still be hollering for Bush to get off your lawn.

First on the list of 18 from the link is enough to ponder for a week, at least.

A trillion dollars, give or take a few dozen billion, was printed up, and then it disappeared. No questions asked.

Fort Knox never had that much gold.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote:VT, you’ve been square with me. When you’re ninety, may you still be hollering for Bush to get off your lawn.

First on the list of 18 from the link is enough to ponder for a week, at least.

A trillion dollars, give or take a few dozen billion, was printed up, and then it disappeared. No questions asked.

Fort Knox never had that much gold.
Why would anyone here give a shit? How much do you spend on military toys? And your Bush comment was particularly moronic. You brought him up, and constantly sing his praises.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Fucking irony.
vegetariantaxidermy

TSBU wrote:Fucking irony.
Which 'irony' are you referring to?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
TSBU wrote:Fucking irony.
Which 'irony' are you referring to?
There are many "emperor clothes" for humans. Talking about politics and all that circus is one of them.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Why would anyone here give a shit? How much do you spend on military toys? And your Bush comment was particularly moronic. You brought him up, and constantly sing his praises.
Well, the implications are there just as plain as day. All you gotta to do is open your eyes. I mean, just look at the world banking system. Or, look at all the misery in the world caused in the last eight years by corruption right from the top of one little old five percenter, and it has been passed by uncritically by folks of otherwise sound mind. For shame to blame the past and ignore the present. That is a danger of growing old, you know. The present loses its shine compared to the gloss that a faithful mind can coat over the past, bestowing justification upon all kinds of mean and nasty things caused by intent or slumber. In actuality it’s the same thing in various forms be they thought or action, and with a systemic cause that can be scientifically identified, e.g., the link.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Why would anyone here give a shit? How much do you spend on military toys? And your Bush comment was particularly moronic. You brought him up, and constantly sing his praises.
Well, the implications are there just as plain as day. All you gotta to do is open your eyes. I mean, just look at the world banking system. Or, look at all the misery in the world caused in the last eight years by corruption right from the top of one little old five percenter, and it has been passed by uncritically by folks of otherwise sound mind. For shame to blame the past and ignore the present. That is a danger of growing old, you know. The present loses its shine compared to the gloss that a faithful mind can coat over the past, bestowing justification upon all kinds of mean and nasty things caused by intent or slumber. In actuality it’s the same thing in various forms be they thought or action, and with a systemic cause that can be scientifically identified, e.g., the link.
Yesterday was 'the past'. Five minutes ago was 'the past'. All those things you mentioned are 'in the past'. And warmongering and meddling are hardly 'in the past' where your country is concerned--they are continuous. You are a fucking retard.
Greta

Post by Greta »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You yanks are all insane. Y'all hate people for all the wrong reasons, and love people for all the wrong reasons. Never mind that the Bush bastard was directly responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people, and in all probability set the world on the path to WW111.
That's my impression too. You have to give credit to Orwell and Huxley who foresaw denial of blatantly obvious reality. If you say something enough, then it sticks, no matter how ridiculous it may seem. Bush, Blair and Howard went to war in a situation where it was not necessary, rather it was cynical and strategic and, worse, it was bad strategy too. It's mind boggling that people would complain more about Obama than the Bush disaster that set the country on its downhill run.

Consider the fuss over national healthcare, as though it's some kind of communistic disaster, even though all other major western democracies have national healthcare schemes and they spend far less per capita on health than with the US's privately run system. No evidence is good enough when it comes to ideology, as you can see in Walker's link in the OP, presented as the "slam dunk" but is simply party political polemic and thus has no credibility.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

My post is just some crap cause I feel lonely and I want to say something, useless to read.

People from USA is not very different from people in other places.

They are not the most fanatic nacionalists, they are not the only ones considering their country "the best country in the world" and the center of the Universe, or the only ones who think that people gives a fuck about it. And they are certeanly not the only ones who vote stupid people. Their traditions are not more stupid than traditions in other places. Yep, in every country, due to tradition and education, there is always "more" of something, but people tend to exagerate USA even more than people from there. They didn't create human problems XD, and USA is big. I mean, people from Texas are not like people from Florida, just think in your country (probably smaller than USA) and differences...

1984 was written in my country after a civil war if I remember well. Better than Orwell, and not to mention that crap made by Huxley XD.

But, even if it were true, you don't need to talk about "their country" if you want to show something. He may be retarded, he, but not lines in a map. If so many people from there think that people care about their mental bullshit, that's probably cause people show that they care about their country.

I'd say "start a topic about yours", that can be enough if enough people do it. Even though this is in theory a philosophy forum, it can't get worse, so you can talk about your hairdress too if you want, it is probably more interesting and "philosophical" than politics, at least it's for the whole world....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pLL_oL9-EM
vegetariantaxidermy

TSBU wrote:My post is just some crap cause I feel lonely and I want to say something, useless to read.

People from USA is not very different from people in other places.

They are not the most fanatic nacionalists, they are not the only ones considering their country "the best country in the world" and the center of the Universe, or the only ones who think that people gives a fuck about it. And they are certeanly not the only ones who vote stupid people. Their traditions are not more stupid than traditions in other places. Yep, in every country, due to tradition and education, there is always "more" of something, but people tend to exagerate USA even more than people from there. They didn't create human problems XD, and USA is big. I mean, people from Texas are not like people from Florida, just think in your country (probably smaller than USA) and differences...

1984 was written in my country after a civil war if I remember well. Better than Orwell, and not to mention that crap made by Huxley XD.

But, even if it were true, you don't need to talk about "their country" if you want to show something. He may be retarded, he, but not lines in a map. If so many people from there think that people care about their mental bullshit, that's probably cause people show that they care about their country.

I'd say "start a topic about yours", that can be enough if enough people do it. Even though this is in theory a philosophy forum, it can't get worse, so you can talk about your hairdress too if you want, it is probably more interesting and "philosophical" than politics, at least it's for the whole world....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pLL_oL9-EM
It was written by Orwell. And I've never heard anyone else call their country 'the greatest'. Of course there are idiots everywhere, but when the biggest bully with the biggest weapons is made up almost entire of irrational idiots then the world is in a heck of a lot of trouble.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Oh, what a lapsus XD.

The world is always a mess already, that won't change.

People thinking that their country is the best? everywhere, in my own country too. Just go an ask to any person with a sperpentic suit in an army (the suit is important), and they all will swear that they wanna die for their country. Ask any place with an absurd "dictatorship", and they'll say that too and lowder. Hell, not so long ago In Japan their emperor was "divine".
Big army? Hell yes. But... every army is bigger than it should be. And nearly every army can delete cities, there is no need to have nukes for that. If you ask about a crazy person with a big army, North Korean army isn't precisely small.
People in USA are crazy and they got guns etc? No go to Russia, in many places they can still kill you if your skin is brown enough and there are crazies.
Shit goverment with lot of corruption? Hell yeah. And do you think it is the worse? What goverment is clean?
Better than mexico, Brazil, better than Spanish, better than many others.

They want to build a fucking wall? Well, in my country, the last president made a proposal. A bridge between Spain and your country, or bring water here from the Rin river. Have you ever seen any venezolan politician in the tv talking about how eating chicken make people gay? they usually blame USA too.

So... yes, there are many patriotics there. But... well, it's just another place. They throw patriotic fireworks, we see bulls, and you burn symbolic man.

It's all bullshit XD.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote:The fact that one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the United States was ignored for eight years and counting.
That's not a "fact". It's your opinion. And there are probably more people who disagree, than agree, with you.

Bush was an idiot. Trump is a fucking idiot. That's my opinion. And there are probably more people who agree, than disagree, with me.

It's all perspective... and yours isn't as clear and accurate and complete as you seem to like to crow about.
vegetariantaxidermy

TSBU wrote:Oh, what a lapsus XD.

The world is always a mess already, that won't change.

People thinking that their country is the best? everywhere, in my own country too. Just go an ask to any person with a sperpentic suit in an army (the suit is important), and they all will swear that they wanna die for their country. Ask any place with an absurd "dictatorship", and they'll say that too and lowder. Hell, not so long ago In Japan their emperor was "divine".
Big army? Hell yes. But... every army is bigger than it should be. And nearly every army can delete cities, there is no need to have nukes for that. If you ask about a crazy person with a big army, North Korean army isn't precisely small.
People in USA are crazy and they got guns etc? No go to Russia, in many places they can still kill you if your skin is brown enough and there are crazies.
Shit goverment with lot of corruption? Hell yeah. And do you think it is the worse? What goverment is clean?
Better than mexico, Brazil, better than Spanish, better than many others.

They want to build a fucking wall? Well, in my country, the last president made a proposal. A bridge between Spain and your country, or bring water here from the Rin river. Have you ever seen any venezolan politician in the tv talking about how eating chicken make people gay? they usually blame USA too.

So... yes, there are many patriotics there. But... well, it's just another place. They throw patriotic fireworks, we see bulls, and you burn symbolic man.

It's all bullshit XD.
You have admitted several times that you are trolling out of loneliness and boredom, so don't expect to be read, especially as you don't read anyone else (judging by your comments). And I'd really love to see a bridge between Spain and my country :lol: :lol: