The Emperor has no clothes

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

creativesoul

Re: The Emperor has no clothes

Post by creativesoul »

Media puppets...

Look at what all administrations since Carter have had in common. There, you will find the problem.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Lacewing wrote:
TSBU wrote:
Lacewing wrote: I didn't say anything like that. Why don't you represent things honestly?
Everybody see his truth as facts, now you are doing it XD, but I'm being honest.
What is it that you think I am doing, and why do you think that? I think you misunderstand a lot, which leads you to make wrong conclusions about people... further complicated by your confusing communication. I gave reasonable feedback to Walker based on the limited set of ideas he represented as facts leading to a lop-sided conclusion. Now how about if you stop making up your own stuff to wrongly accuse people of?
You? you are attacking others people psichology, like always, out of arguments, but you tell yourself and shout that you are being reasonable. Just like him, it's a "fact". And you live in Narnia. I'm giving you what you give to him. You both are equal for me (both of you live in Narnia), but you have that fucking anoying "Love and care for each other" extreme bullshit while you constantly try to destroy other people self image. So you are a funnier target.

That's my truth. Now we both have heeard each other truth, now at least one of we is going to misunderstand the others, of course we both are going to think that we have the truth, and of course none of us is going to tell in every fucking post "but there is other person who thinks that I'm an idiot", like him, like everybody. But you are going to keep telling the "acceptance" stuff like "Ey, you are wrong, and you, and you, and you... it seems like there are many wrong people... that don't want to see the other side of the problem, they have a closed mind, they are sick, that's why they'll never see truth. Oh, they all must open their eyes to MY truth.

And... look, a strange smiley, I don't know what it is: :idea: Maybe it is a... I don't know how to say it, a lamp? a light inside a head? I don't know, it is strange. And now the green facethat I hate :mrgreen: enough of this post flowapowa.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

TSBU wrote: He is full of you because he doesn't think like everybody? :O
This probably has a different meaning from what you intended.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

TSBU wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
TSBU wrote: Everybody see his truth as facts, now you are doing it XD, but I'm being honest.
What is it that you think I am doing, and why do you think that? I think you misunderstand a lot, which leads you to make wrong conclusions about people... further complicated by your confusing communication. I gave reasonable feedback to Walker based on the limited set of ideas he represented as facts leading to a lop-sided conclusion. Now how about if you stop making up your own stuff to wrongly accuse people of?
You? you are attacking others people psichology, like always, out of arguments, but you tell yourself and shout that you are being reasonable. Just like him, it's a "fact". And you live in Narnia. I'm giving you what you give to him. You both are equal for me (both of you live in Narnia), but you have that fucking anoying "Love and care for each other" extreme bullshit while you constantly try to destroy other people self image. So you are a funnier target.

That's my truth. Now we both have heeard each other truth, now at least one of we is going to misunderstand the others, of course we both are going to think that we have the truth, and of course none of us is going to tell in every fucking post "but there is other person who thinks that I'm an idiot", like him, like everybody. But you are going to keep telling the "acceptance" stuff like "Ey, you are wrong, and you, and you, and you... it seems like there are many wrong people... that don't want to see the other side of the problem, they have a closed mind, they are sick, that's why they'll never see truth. Oh, they all must open their eyes to MY truth.

And... look, a strange smiley, I don't know what it is: :idea: Maybe it is a... I don't know how to say it, a lamp? a light inside a head? I don't know, it is strange. And now the green facethat I hate :mrgreen: enough of this post flowapowa.
Ah, so there it is. I knew you had more to say. :) So I irritate you, based on how you perceive me, and all that you make up based on that perception. You're adding in all kinds of stuff... and you don't even realize it. But what the hell... as long as you can spew your projections and ignorance freely, you're happy, yes? You have no clue where I'm coming from. Fuck off.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Lacewing wrote: Ah, so there it is. I knew you had more to say. :) So I irritate you, based on how you perceive me, and all that you make up based on that perception. You're adding in all kinds of stuff... and you don't even realize it. But what the hell... as long as you can spew your projections and ignorance freely, you're happy, yes? You have no clue where I'm coming from. Fuck off.
I'm going to change flowapowa to miss irony.

Ah, so there it is. I knew you had more to say. :) So I irritate you, based on how you perceive me, and all that you make up based on that perception. You're adding in all kinds of stuff... and you don't even realize it. But what the hell... as long as you can spew your projections and ignorance freely, you're happy, yes? You have no clue where I'm coming from. Fuck off

I
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

TSBU wrote:
Lacewing wrote: Ah, so there it is. I knew you had more to say. :) So I irritate you, based on how you perceive me, and all that you make up based on that perception. You're adding in all kinds of stuff... and you don't even realize it. But what the hell... as long as you can spew your projections and ignorance freely, you're happy, yes? You have no clue where I'm coming from. Fuck off.
I'm going to change flowapowa to miss irony.

Ah, so there it is. I knew you had more to say. :) So I irritate you, based on how you perceive me, and all that you make up based on that perception. You're adding in all kinds of stuff... and you don't even realize it. But what the hell... as long as you can spew your projections and ignorance freely, you're happy, yes? You have no clue where I'm coming from. Fuck off

I
So you're not only a bored poster (as you've said, yourself), but also a lazy one? Can't even come up with your own clever response? Instead of just hurling your own pent-up and random accusations at me, why don't you show where I've said something that was not an appropriate response to what another person claimed. Is it my cursing that bothers you... or do you think I shouldn't respond at all to people who make skewed claims? Do tell! And while you're at it, please tell what it is that you think YOU do on this forum? Because it appears to me that you usually pop-in just to randomly insult people.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Lacewing wrote: So you're not only a bored poster (as you've said, yourself), but also a lazy one? Can't even come up with your own clever response? Instead of just hurling your own pent-up and random accusations at me, why don't you show where I've said something that was not an appropriate response to what another person claimed. Is it my cursing that bothers you... or do you think I shouldn't respond at all to people who make skewed claims? Do tell! And while you're at it, please tell what it is that you think YOU do on this forum? Because it appears to me that you usually pop-in just to randomly insult people.
Hahahaha, you don't get bored! cheeses christ...
I said what you said cause the same can apply to you, to make clear the irony I was talking before your post, when I predicted your answer. I'm not "acusating" you Ms.Irony, I don't think in such terms. I'm also bored and lazy here, but that's not related with the quality of my thoughts. Appropiate... pff... you mean truth? Hell, this post, for example.
What do I do in this forum? The why would be infinite to explain and you wouldn't understand it, our heads are very different. But in a couple of words: I have some needs that can't be satisfied, comunicative needs, so, even though I know that I'm not going to be understood and I won't get interesting things here (at least that's the biggest probability) I come here and talk, it's not very different than talking with stones, or masturbation. And, of course, like everybody or nearly everybody here (but not as much as you), I still feel that I'm using the head and saying more useful things than the average post here. The other thing I do is just seeking for people who can think like me. That doesn't imply thinking the same, just "like me". The only way to search is to show me. That of course include showing my judgement about other people (something that I consider very important), I don't "insult" (again, I don't think in such terms)... talking about that... I'm lazy and I'm not bored enough to keep in this post (by the way, you don't irritate me much more than the common poster...). Go telling another person about his psichology without looking at the mirror ... f course, of course, I can be in a self lie, but I believe it deeply, so I'm honest, this is what I really think and feel. And you are the clearly ignorant and self absorved for me. Nah, Miss irony is too long... I think I'll keep the flowapowa, tired of this.

You know, I have remembered just now my sister when she was young. She said in an argument to me "You always want to be right!" my parents told her "You too" and she answered "Yes, but I'm right!"
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Walker wrote:The authority is factual history that can be corroborated elsewhere ...
Then cite that corroboration, because no one should trust Breitbart's claim to "the facts".
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

TSBU wrote:Hahahaha, you don't get bored! cheeses christ...
Why do you think I do? Because you do? Because a lot of people do? No, I'm actually very entertained by life all the time, no matter what is or isn't going on.
TSBU wrote:Appropiate... pff... you mean truth?
No, based on your responses to me, I'm asking what you think I've done that had no reasonable cause for me to do? You say I'm being destructive with people. Show me where and how. Show me why you think I shouldn't say what I say.
TSBU wrote:even though I know that I'm not going to be understood and I won't get interesting things here (at least that's the biggest probability) I come here and talk, it's not very different than talking with stones, or masturbation.
Yes... I have perceived that you were socially masturbating. Do you perceive your lack of fulfillment and being understood, as being a problem with everyone else other than yourself?
TSBU wrote:I still feel that I'm using the head and saying more useful things than the average post here.
Of course you do.
TSBU wrote:The other thing I do is just seeking for people who can think like me.
But you just said you know you won't be understood or get interesting things here. So it sounds like you're being unreasonable or delusional or dishonest. Which one sounds right to you?
TSBU wrote:showing my judgement about other people (something that I consider very important)
Is it important for other people to do it? Or does your judgement trump their judgement?
TSBU wrote:I don't "insult" (again, I don't think in such terms)...
You may not think in such terms... but your communication is insulting.
TSBU wrote:(by the way, you don't irritate me much more than the common poster...)
That's heartwarming.
TSBU wrote:Go telling another person about his psichology without looking at the mirror
But I DO look in the mirror all the time, TSBU. I see "others" as another "myself", and that's very informative. That doesn't mean I don't notice when ANY OF US are doing or saying crazy-ass shit. And I comment on it. Then you come along and try to climb on top of the heap by pointing out that the person who pointed out the crazy-ass shit... is full of crazy-ass shit -- and it just seems really lame and lazy and childish.
TSBU wrote:of course, I can be in a self lie, but I believe it deeply, so I'm honest, this is what I really think and feel.
So, based on this logic, would you say that everyone who believes their own crap is being "honest"?
TSBU

Post by TSBU »

Look flowapowa, this is my last post here, just because you are biped and it's short enough.
Lacewing wrote:
TSBU wrote:Hahahaha, you don't get bored! cheeses christ...
Why do you think I do? Because you do? Because a lot of people do? No, I'm actually very entertained by life all the time, no matter what is or isn't going on.
I mean, tired of this "conversation", I am...
TSBU wrote:Appropiate... pff... you mean truth?
No, based on your responses to me, I'm asking what you think I've done that had no reasonable cause for me to do? You say I'm being destructive with people. Show me where and how. Show me why you think I shouldn't say what I say.
Look, I don't think in "appropiate" or not "appropiate" terms, if you are talking about ethics, I only think in correct and incorrect. The only way to measure if something is correct for you, is knowing if it is the best path for your life, and since I'm not you, I can't know that. But of course I can tell what is bad in your mind from my perspective, and I have already told that, but you can't see it. I can't show you, just as you can't show me your truth, you can keep talking, and it will keep being the same.
TSBU wrote:even though I know that I'm not going to be understood and I won't get interesting things here (at least that's the biggest probability) I come here and talk, it's not very different than talking with stones, or masturbation.
Yes... I have perceived that you were socially masturbating. Do you perceive your lack of fulfillment and being understood, as being a problem with everyone else other than yourself?
No, not "socially", as I said, we don't think in the same terms. When a person has a problem, there is no difference between the person and the Universe, there is the problem, alone. If a person is thirsty, of course, that person is going to find a way in his mind to find water, that is, in his own mind, he will see himself as wrong. In fact, every person should be his present thoughts as not perfect yet. But knowing what I know, and after a life feeling lonely and trying all I can, I ended like this. Yep, you can easily think (feel) one of your crapy thougths without knowing me more than I know you, after all, every knowledge about humans is learnt from experience with humans (including ourselves), but look, if you live in a dessert, it's not your fault. Evidently, if I knew how to ulfill my needs, I would do it, like every fucking biped. I search for prople from my planet, as I said.
TSBU wrote:I still feel that I'm using the head and saying more useful things than the average post here.
Of course you do.
This kind of sentences is obviously for yourself, to convince yourself.
TSBU wrote:The other thing I do is just seeking for people who can think like me.
But you just said you know you won't be understood or get interesting things here. So it sounds like you're being unreasonable or delusional or dishonest. Which one sounds right to you?
It sounds to you, holly shit! is it so difficult to understand that not everybody has your fucking small head? I came here, cause I like to think in what some people seem to call philosophy, so there can be more people like me. I've thought more things, when a person search, in any kind of search, the person doesn't know where it is, otherwise it wouldn't be a search.
TSBU wrote:showing my judgement about other people (something that I consider very important)
Is it important for other people to do it? Or does your judgement trump their judgement?
It is important to me. I think it is important to every person with at least a quarter of a brain. And of course, if I disagree in what is fair, there is going to be conflict.
TSBU wrote:I don't "insult" (again, I don't think in such terms)...
You may not think in such terms... but your communication is insulting.
But your comunication is insulting FOR MY EYES.
I don't care, ignore me.
TSBU wrote:(by the way, you don't irritate me much more than the common poster...)
That's heartwarming.
XD
TSBU wrote:Go telling another person about his psichology without looking at the mirror
But I DO look in the mirror all the time, TSBU. I see "others" as another "myself", and that's very informative. That doesn't mean I don't notice when ANY OF US are doing or saying crazy-ass shit. And I comment on it. Then you come along and try to climb on top of the heap by pointing out that the person who pointed out the crazy-ass shit... is full of crazy-ass shit -- and it just seems really lame and lazy and childish.
HAhahahahahaha, "But I AM right" XD just like my sister when she was... I don't remember, 8? fuck you, we both know that you don't see me as "another yourself". I don0t try to clim on top. You, like everybody, are obsessed with that, I don't give a fuck, I guide myself with my own thoughts, it doesn't matter if other people consider me intelligent or silly as long as they listen the minimun needed to judge it. Obviously, we are not equal in anything, but there are many people better than me in many things, and I really don't want to be famous or get attention of any kind. But, usually, probably precisely cause I don't give a fuck, some people seem to thnk that I'm trying to push them down or things like that. Not at all, I don't look at "up" or "down" in general, long ago I realized that the common humans opinion is nothing for me, if I can be invisible, better. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. You won't have a worse opinion of me than the one I have about you, but I don't care, it's ok for me... but you can't have that in your mind.
TSBU wrote:of course, I can be in a self lie, but I believe it deeply, so I'm honest, this is what I really think and feel.
So, based on this logic, would you say that everyone who believes their own crap is being "honest"?
[/quote]
Every person who believe his own thoughts and is not trying to lie concously, is honest. It's extremely rare by the way. I find easy to see the difference between a mistake and a lie.

And I won't answer anymore here. So have in mind this, if you ask something, and I don't answer, that's not because I don't have an answer, that's just because I don''t give a fuck about your thoughts, it will be the same... how did you say it? "social masturbation" you said I did.
Walker

Post by Walker »

mickthinks wrote:
Walker wrote:The authority is factual history that can be corroborated elsewhere ...
Then cite that corroboration, because no one should trust Breitbart's claim to "the facts".
Public record.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote:
Walker wrote:Sometimes it's enough to make wonder if people actually think they're fooling people with that crap.
Well it's clear that you are fooled by your own crap.

You're presenting one isolated set of what you claim to be facts, in order to support your delusionally skewed (as usual) perspective. If you were honest and courageous, you would pull up the "facts" that speak against your delusionally skewed perspective. Presenting "one side or subset" does not provide a complete view of truth. That's why you're full of crap.
Well, let’s tidy it up for you then.

It is possible that people don’t even know the difference between facts and opinion anymore.
That very well could be "the situation."

For example, this news headline is reported as a fact:
Most top colleges do not require students majoring in history to take U.S. history class
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/28045/

There can be differing opinions about the fact of that headline.
However, the following is reasoning and rationality.
The following is not opinion or view.
That fact of not teaching US History in US Universities, as a history major requirement, has causes.
That fact of not teaching US History in US Universities, as a history major requirement, will also cause effects.
Those causes and effects are matters of opinion,
as is the significance of each cause and effect.
However, not all opinions are equal.
Some opinions are based in fact, and some are based in delusion.
A delusional opinion would either misidentify the causes, thereby mispredicting the effects, or the delusional opinion would wrongly emphasize the significance of certain causes in relation to realty.

Now, the above isn’t opinion.
It isn’t even a view.
It is sound reasoning based on fact.
The fact is the dualistic nature of causality, which is also a principle.

On the other hand, here’s an opinion:

An honest person
that is one with an intent of truth
refutes the reasoning or corrects the facts
while an agenda-driven maroon
persuades maroons with ad hominem attacks
Relativists are the philosophical moderates
The agnostics of decision making
The coreless politican alert to which way the wind blows
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote:
Lacewing wrote:You're presenting one isolated set of what you claim to be facts, in order to support your delusionally skewed (as usual) perspective. If you were honest and courageous, you would pull up the "facts" that speak against your delusionally skewed perspective. Presenting "one side or subset" does not provide a complete view of truth. That's why you're full of crap.
Well, let’s tidy it up for you then...
Now that you've given your opinion of facts vs. opinions, why don't you actually address the points above? If you're going to critique the last 8 years in comparison with the years prior to that (and the years you imagine to come with Trump), why not use the same level of detailed critique to identify what was/is fucked up and corrupt about THOSE years/situations? Heralding isolated information while excluding that which suggests you are full of crap is dishonest.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote:
Walker wrote:
Lacewing wrote:You're presenting one isolated set of what you claim to be facts, in order to support your delusionally skewed (as usual) perspective. If you were honest and courageous, you would pull up the "facts" that speak against your delusionally skewed perspective. Presenting "one side or subset" does not provide a complete view of truth. That's why you're full of crap.
Well, let’s tidy it up for you then...
Now that you've given your opinion of facts vs. opinions, why don't you actually address the points above? If you're going to critique the last 8 years in comparison with the years prior to that (and the years you imagine to come with Trump), why not use the same level of detailed critique to identify what was/is fucked up and corrupt about THOSE years/situations? Heralding isolated information while excluding that which suggests you are full of crap is dishonest.
:lol:

Good! Now that you are beginning to grasp the distinctions among opinion, fact, and factual opinion, and the validity of the thread premise, it's your duty to truth to keep your head on straight in philosophical discoursing.

Regarding specifics, what the hell happened to that $ trillion $. That's like, a really big story, ignored by slumbering. Maybe the greatest heist of all time, in the history of the whole world, not counting various mind heists known to have occurred. Like that movie The Sting. Obama would be Paul Newman, and so on. Always foolin folks right in plain sight. Sort of an anti-hero hero.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote:Regarding specifics...
Aw, Walker... I had such hope that you could be honest and admit to a broader view. But nope... still playing games to suit your limited, skewed view. Sad. :lol: