Aleppo

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: Aleppo

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Iraq had nothing to do with 11/9. That was a crime committed by a small handful of people (who incidentally were trained by the US).
So what would you have done after 9/11? A small band of people who hate the US flew some planes into buildings killing 3000 innocent people for apparently no good reason. What do you do? Wait for the next time?

Just to bring things back to the OP, we are talking about Aleppo here. Do you think Russia is justified in bombing Aleppo?
What would I have done? Not attack a fucking country and destabilise the entire ME! And why would I even need to answer your fucking stupid question? Do I seem like a warmonger who believes in bombing children to you???
I don't know. We were talking about Aleppo and the Russian bombing of it and you seem more concerned with what started the whole thing going back to whatever point in history. That sort of seems like a tacit defense of Russia's actions to me.

Do I seem like a warmonger who believes in bombing children to you?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
So what would you have done after 9/11? A small band of people who hate the US flew some planes into buildings killing 3000 innocent people for apparently no good reason. What do you do? Wait for the next time?

Just to bring things back to the OP, we are talking about Aleppo here. Do you think Russia is justified in bombing Aleppo?
What would I have done? Not attack a fucking country and destabilise the entire ME! And why would I even need to answer your fucking stupid question? Do I seem like a warmonger who believes in bombing children to you???

Yes. And even you have to admit that the US is BY FAR the biggest player and instigator of the ME mess! So don't try to divert attention. Australia has done it's fair share of bombing there as well. And of course there's America's little bitch, the UK. You can't boast about being the 'world superpower' and at the same time claim that everyone else is as bad. You can't have it both ways. What exactly do you think 'world superpower' means?? That you do the most good? No. It means you do the most meddling, are the biggest bully on the block, and spend the most on toys.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Gary Childress wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: What would I have done? Not attack a fucking country and destabilise the entire ME! And why would I even need to answer your fucking stupid question? Do I seem like a warmonger who believes in bombing children to you???

Yes. And even you have to admit that the US is BY FAR the biggest player and instigator of the ME mess! So don't try to divert attention. Australia has done it's fair share of bombing there as well. And of course there's America's little bitch, the UK. You can't boast about being the 'world superpower' and at the same time claim that everyone else is as bad. You can't have it both ways. What exactly do you think 'world superpower' means??
Whatever, VT. You're becoming more and more tiring, honestly. Maybe you should nuke the US. Or better yet. Send an assassin to kill me. I live in Orlando. Look me up. It really doesn't matter anymore to me. I've given up on this world. God's wonderful creation or whatever it's supposed to be.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:

Yes. And even you have to admit that the US is BY FAR the biggest player and instigator of the ME mess! So don't try to divert attention. Australia has done it's fair share of bombing there as well. And of course there's America's little bitch, the UK. You can't boast about being the 'world superpower' and at the same time claim that everyone else is as bad. You can't have it both ways. What exactly do you think 'world superpower' means??
Whatever, VT. You're becoming more and more tiring, honestly. Maybe you should nuke the US. Or better yet. Send an assassin to kill me. I live in Orlando. Look me up. It really doesn't matter anymore to me. I've given up on this world. God's wonderful creation or whatever it's supposed to be.
Perhaps you should stop defending the indefensible then. There's always hope. The US might manage to blow itself up before it manages to completely wreck the planet.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Gary Childress wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Yes. And even you have to admit that the US is BY FAR the biggest player and instigator of the ME mess! So don't try to divert attention. Australia has done it's fair share of bombing there as well. And of course there's America's little bitch, the UK. You can't boast about being the 'world superpower' and at the same time claim that everyone else is as bad. You can't have it both ways. What exactly do you think 'world superpower' means??
Perhaps you should stop defending the indefensible then. There's always hope. The US might manage to blow itself up before it manages to completely wreck the planet.
So if the US blows itself up and 300,000 million people die, including children. Will that solve anything. Strange form of compassion you have. We're all tired of this war, VT. We just don't know what to do about it. Have you ever tried changing a policy in your own country wherever you live?
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
So if the US blows itself up and 300,000 million people die, including children. Will that solve anything. Strange form of compassion you have. We're all tired of this war, VT. We just don't know what to do about it. Have you ever tried changing a policy in your own country wherever you live?
A Govt. is a reflection of its people. The US has been warmongering for decades, through many Presidencies, both Democrat and Republican.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Gary Childress wrote:...
So what would you have done after 9/11? ...
Treated Bin Laden as the criminal he was and arrested and tried him. It was a police matter.
A small band of people who hate the US flew some planes into buildings killing 3000 innocent people for apparently no good reason. What do you do? ...
Well I don't attack a country that had nothing to do with it. In fact a country that could have been an ally against such people.
Wait for the next time?
There's always gonna be a next time, except this time maybe your intelligence agencies could look for patterns, bike bombs, car bombs, truck bombs, boat bombs, and the next is?
They, like your country, appear to think so.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:A Govt. is a reflection of its people.
A government is the reflection of the interests of those with power in the country.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Arising_uk wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:...
So what would you have done after 9/11? ...
Treated Bin Laden as the criminal he was and arrested and tried him. It was a police matter.
A small band of people who hate the US flew some planes into buildings killing 3000 innocent people for apparently no good reason. What do you do? ...
Well I don't attack a country that had nothing to do with it. In fact a country that could have been an ally against such people.
Wait for the next time?
There's always gonna be a next time, except this time maybe your intelligence agencies could look for patterns, bike bombs, car bombs, truck bombs, boat bombs, and the next is?

For what it's worth, I agree with the answers above. But that's not what happened and few of us can change the past.
They, like your country, appear to think so.
I don't think so. Do you?
vegetariantaxidermy

Arising_uk wrote:Treated Bin Laden as the criminal he was and arrested and tried him. It was a police matter.
Exactly.
ken

Post by ken »

Gary Childress wrote:
ken wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
How do you know what scriptures, and prophets are "false".
Very easy once you know how to. I have learned a way to look at any thing from a completely objective perspective, which shows what is true and what is false, that is how I know what scriptures, and prophets are false.

If you like provide some examples and I will show you which ones are true and which ones are false. But be for warned that you will on most occasions need to change the actual way you are looking at the scripture to be able to understand fully what I will say.

By the way every human being can be and is a prophet, to some extent, and every one of us adults has expressed falsehoods without even knowing they are false. In fact we have actually believed the falsehood to be true, right, and/or correct.
Gary Childress wrote: Answer, none of us do.
Unless you know every one of us, then how are you so sure of this answer?

How do you know none of us know what scriptures are false or not?
Gary Childress wrote: If there's a God then s/he created a world of confusion.
Why do human beings persist with the notion that God is a he or a she? Talk about trying to metamorphos God into a human being like thing. Trying to change the form or nature of God into a human like thing will never ever work.

One example of a false scripture is that God is a he.

One reason God was, and still is maybe, referred to as a "he" is because when the bible was written men were, so wrongly, seen as superior to the women. The image of God is devised within a human brain and the way the brain works it can only "paint a picture" from what it thinks it knows. The human brain can only express what it has been exposed to, which brings us back to the good question of, Why do you (whoever) refer to and picture God the way you do? Is is solely because that is what you have been previously exposed to or because you somehow KNOW what is so accurately right and true?

If human beings ever remotely questioned themselves about what they know what God actually is or is meant to be, the most common answer would be similar to, "I have absolutely no clue or idea at all".
Gary Childress wrote:God created gullible people.
How do you KNOW this?

And,

How did God supposedly do this?

If you can answer both of those questions with a sound, valid argument explaining both of them thoroughly, then I will accept that you do KNOW that God created gullible people. Until then I will just remain open to the fact that you may not actually know this to be true and that you are just assuming and/or believing this to be true, based solely on your own past previous experiences and what you, yourself, have been exposed to. By the way that is not to say it is not true. I am just open to all that you have to say.

Also, let me guess you believe that you, yourself, are not gullible, and that only other people are gullible, am I right?
Gary Childress wrote:This world has problems only God can fix and s/he ain't doing it.
Just maybe human beings prefer to listen to themselves instead of listening to Me, ah I mean God.

To fix any problem the problem has to be exposed.

To Me, a problem, is just a question posed for a solution, which is the answer. To find the answer and solution to any problem is really very easy, once you know how to.

Name some of the problems, in their correct form, that is in a questioned form, then I can answer or fix them for you. But are you really prepared to listen to the answers?

By the way there is only really one problem in life for human beings, that problem is What is the solution that will solve/answer all of our problems? Learning how to discover that answer by yourself is really rather enlightening.
If you want to claim I can't know that no one knows then you can't claim I don't know that either. The door opens both ways I'm afraid.
I NEVER made any claim either way. So, I remained completely open, so what is it that you are really afraid of?

All I did was ask you two very open-ended questions for clarification, which by the way you failed to answer.

Of course the door can open both ways. But the difference between 'you' and 'Me' is the door always remains open for and to Me, whilst it appears to be shut for and to you.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

ken wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
ken wrote:
Very easy once you know how to. I have learned a way to look at any thing from a completely objective perspective, which shows what is true and what is false, that is how I know what scriptures, and prophets are false.

If you like provide some examples and I will show you which ones are true and which ones are false. But be for warned that you will on most occasions need to change the actual way you are looking at the scripture to be able to understand fully what I will say.

By the way every human being can be and is a prophet, to some extent, and every one of us adults has expressed falsehoods without even knowing they are false. In fact we have actually believed the falsehood to be true, right, and/or correct.

Unless you know every one of us, then how are you so sure of this answer?

How do you know none of us know what scriptures are false or not?

Why do human beings persist with the notion that God is a he or a she? Talk about trying to metamorphos God into a human being like thing. Trying to change the form or nature of God into a human like thing will never ever work.

One example of a false scripture is that God is a he.

One reason God was, and still is maybe, referred to as a "he" is because when the bible was written men were, so wrongly, seen as superior to the women. The image of God is devised within a human brain and the way the brain works it can only "paint a picture" from what it thinks it knows. The human brain can only express what it has been exposed to, which brings us back to the good question of, Why do you (whoever) refer to and picture God the way you do? Is is solely because that is what you have been previously exposed to or because you somehow KNOW what is so accurately right and true?

If human beings ever remotely questioned themselves about what they know what God actually is or is meant to be, the most common answer would be similar to, "I have absolutely no clue or idea at all".

How do you KNOW this?

And,

How did God supposedly do this?

If you can answer both of those questions with a sound, valid argument explaining both of them thoroughly, then I will accept that you do KNOW that God created gullible people. Until then I will just remain open to the fact that you may not actually know this to be true and that you are just assuming and/or believing this to be true, based solely on your own past previous experiences and what you, yourself, have been exposed to. By the way that is not to say it is not true. I am just open to all that you have to say.

Also, let me guess you believe that you, yourself, are not gullible, and that only other people are gullible, am I right?

Just maybe human beings prefer to listen to themselves instead of listening to Me, ah I mean God.

To fix any problem the problem has to be exposed.

To Me, a problem, is just a question posed for a solution, which is the answer. To find the answer and solution to any problem is really very easy, once you know how to.

Name some of the problems, in their correct form, that is in a questioned form, then I can answer or fix them for you. But are you really prepared to listen to the answers?

By the way there is only really one problem in life for human beings, that problem is What is the solution that will solve/answer all of our problems? Learning how to discover that answer by yourself is really rather enlightening.
If you want to claim I can't know that no one knows then you can't claim I don't know that either. The door opens both ways I'm afraid.
I NEVER made any claim either way. So, I remained completely open, so what is it that you are really afraid of?

All I did was ask you two very open-ended questions for clarification, which by the way you failed to answer.

Of course the door can open both ways. But the difference between 'you' and 'Me' is the door always remains open for and to Me, whilst it appears to be shut for and to you.
Do you think you're God or something?
ken

Post by ken »

Gary Childress wrote:
ken wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:

Do you want Me to answer your questions while you refuse to answer any of mine?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

ken wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
ken wrote:

OK. Would you list exactly what your questions are?
ken

Post by ken »

Gary Childress wrote:
ken wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:
OK. Would you list exactly what your questions are?
No I will not, but what I will do is explain to you that each and EVERY one of those sentences I write to you that end with a question mark are clarifying questions posed to you awaiting an answer.