Aleppo

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Aleppo

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Immanuel Can wrote:
Gary Childress wrote:Very disturbing what is going on in Aleppo. Also saw where the Russian Ambassador was shot yesterday. Not a good thing to kill an ambassador but it seems difficult to blame Muslims for being incensed over what is happening in Syria. When in distress, kill someone I guess.

Personally I think Muslims need to abandon Allah. Any God who created and presides over such a messed up world doesn't deserve worship. But the more some people suffer the more they embrace the holy abomination that is God.
I don't entirely disagree, Gary. But we've got to look at what we're doing...or more, what we're NOT doing about what they are doing.

In point of fact, the "Religion of Peace" kills more Muslims than anyone. There's nothing so deadly as being the "wrong" kind of Muslim while living in a country neighbouring the "right" kind...like in Aleppo. But we think that other Muslims are "theirs," so it's not our business. We mostly don't get involved; and if we do, we curl up in a ball and withdraw when some liberal accuses us of "just being after oil."

What about the Yazidis? Oh, yes...they're Christians. We don't care if the Muslims massacre them, apparently. What about the Assyrians? Oh, wait...they're Christians too. Well, we don't care about them either. Why should we? We did nothing for the Armenians, and there was a nice little genocide there, while we sat around and discussed whether or not the Turks were really so bad...

And the Jews? What are they? The West never seems to care when Jews die.

We secular Westerners will just wait, complain a little, and watch. But we won't intervene. And we won't save the people who are suffering the worst...for all the reasons above.

We just expect that the large number of radical Muslims will suddenly convert to agnosticism and start loving us when we meet them. How could they not? We're so secular. Who wouldn't love a liberal secularist? We're such compassionate people! :roll:
You pathetic, sanctimonious, warmongering fuck. It's your shit-hole of a country that CAUSED the mess with its 'intervention'. And it's ALWAYS about oil and money with you bastards.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You pathetic, sanctimonious fuck. It's your shit-hole of a country that CAUSED the mess with its 'intervention'. And it's ALWAYS about oil and money with you bastards.
Get off it, you blubbering bitch!
vegetariantaxidermy

bobevenson wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You pathetic, sanctimonious fuck. It's your shit-hole of a country that CAUSED the mess with its 'intervention'. And it's ALWAYS about oil and money with you bastards.
Make me you sad little Alzeheimers-afflicted freak. Yes, I've seen the dead eyes. No one's lived there for a very long time.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You pathetic, sanctimonious, warmongering fuck. It's your shit-hole of a country that CAUSED the mess with its 'intervention'. And it's ALWAYS about oil and money with you bastards.
Sorry...that's not my country. But it is interesting to know that, in addition to your other charms, you're a racist. :shock:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
Make me you sad little Alzeheimers-afflicted freak. Yes, I've seen the dead eyes. No one's lived there for a very long time.
Even Rick Lewis, the owner of this forum, said "I do think that the USA is by many measures the greatest country in the world and I am a big fan of the place." I think that just goes to show what an asshole you are!
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You pathetic, sanctimonious, warmongering fuck. It's your shit-hole of a country that CAUSED the mess with its 'intervention'. And it's ALWAYS about oil and money with you bastards.
Sorry...that's not my country. But it is interesting to know that, in addition to your other charms, you're a racist. :shock:
Right. I'm the racist, yet you are the one who relishes bombing muslims and destroying their countries. Go fuck yourself KKKristian shithead. And you can add illiteracy to your fascist 'charms'. Since when was the US a 'race' fuckhead.
vegetariantaxidermy

bobevenson wrote:
bobevenson wrote: Get off it, you blubbering bitch!
Even Rick Lewis, the owner of this forum, said "I do think that the USA is by many measures the greatest country in the world and I am a big fan of the place." I think that just goes to show what an asshole you are!
And that's relevant 'how'??
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Immanuel Can wrote:
Right. I'm the racist, yet you are the one who relishes bombing muslims and destroying their countries.
Actually, I was thinking of our duty to provide airlifts, resettlement, admitting Christian refugees, and setting up safe zones for minority communities...but you seem to have an evil view of Americans...

I'm not one. But "they always," you said. That's categorizing a whole nationality by pejorative character traits, as if they were an undifferentiated mass, and ranting about your perception of their national proclivities...

Let's just call it "vile and prejudiced." That'll do.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote:
Right. I'm the racist, yet you are the one who relishes bombing muslims and destroying their countries.
Actually, I was thinking of our duty to provide airlifts, resettlement, admitting Christian refugees, and setting up safe zones for minority communities...but you seem to have an evil view of Americans...

I'm not one. But "they always," you said. That's categorizing a whole nationality by pejorative character traits, as if they were an undifferentiated mass, and ranting about your perception of their national proclivities...

But it's all true. Who caused the mess you stupid kunt. Right, blow them up and at the same time set up 'safe zones'. You are a joke. A self-satisfied, smug, self-important, sneery, hypocritical joke. There won't be too many 'safe zones' when the US starts using its nuclear toys--but that's what you call your kristian 'morality'. Oh, and I noticed you said 'christian refugees', not muslim ones. 'Admitted' to where? Where should they be 'admitted' to?
Who is 'our' as in 'our duty'?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

bobevenson wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Make me you sad little Alzeheimers-afflicted freak. Yes, I've seen the dead eyes. No one's lived there for a very long time.
It's relevant in showing what an asshole you are!
vegetariantaxidermy

bobevenson wrote:
bobevenson wrote: Even Rick Lewis, the owner of this forum, said "I do think that the USA is by many measures the greatest country in the world and I am a big fan of the place." I think that just goes to show what an asshole you are!
So now you think Rick is God? You are even more far gone than I thought.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote:

And this from the gigantic, mealy-mouthed hypocrite who's bored the forum silly with screeds and screeds of flotsam declaring his loathing for all 'Atheists' (apparently Im a Kunt has declared it to be a proper noun).
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

bobevenson wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: And that's relevant 'how'??
So now you think Rick is God? You are even more far gone than I thought.
He's a straight-thinking dude, which is a goal you'll never reach!
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...his loathing for all 'Atheists...
Pure projection: your own feelings transferred, not a reality.

Yes, I "loathe" Atheists so much that I'll stand in the wind of their contempt on the off chance that one of them will see the dark hole into which they are precipitating themselves, and escape. I "loathe" them so much I keep trying, even though they don't want me to, and even when they swear, they bellow, they rant, they grind their teeth and declare undying hatred for everything I love. I "loathe" them so much that while they curse me I keep trying to be of some service to them before they face the justice of God.

Yep, that's "loathing" alright; and would that everybody "loathed" each other that way.

But I'm just fine with it if you don't like me. In retrospect, that's a very good thing.

God bless America.

And God save our Queen.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Immanuel Can wrote:... There's nothing so deadly as being the "wrong" kind of Muslim while living in a country neighbouring the "right" kind...like in Aleppo. ...
So which side of this conflict are you on?
We secular Westerners will just wait, complain a little, and watch. But we won't intervene. And we won't save the people who are suffering the worst...for all the reasons above.
And why are they suffering when they didn't ask for this?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... propaganda

Because god-fearing Christians in the USA were playing The Great Game.
We just expect that the large number of radical Muslims will suddenly convert to agnosticism and start loving us when we meet them. How could they not? We're so secular. Who wouldn't love a liberal secularist? We're such compassionate people! :roll:
No, personally I'd persecute all god-botherers but apparently we've got to be nice about their delusions. As such I think like the Christians of yore that they should be left alone to trash out their own religious sect wars, stop pissing about in there, look what you've done this time. If they then look like they'll attack us I say fight. What would a Christian do given Jesus's message of peace, love and non-violence?