Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Now that the world is turning inexorably to the right wing of the political systems of the world, -- these mostly democratic nations led by oligarchs, --- we members of the new Caliphate, --- thanks to individual strength of character, --- can say that we have conquered the West.

We have taught the Western alliances and liberal forces that there are limits to freedom of speech, --- that we must respect, --- if we are to live in harmony.

That limit to freedom of speech being that, if any insult the Caliphate’s God. Caliphate members will see any insult to be levelled at the whole nation, its culture, as well as to their person.

The West has been cowed; therefore, a modified Sharia can be put in place as the law of the land in all of the Western world.

The Muslim male freedom, to fight and kill for his rights, as dictated by his sense of duty and honor to wife and family, is at hand.

Sure, some left wing voices will deny that they now live in a Caliphate, but our ideology of intolerance to other political and religious tribes and ideologies, --- as well as our apostates, --- has made the left, --- moot.

Intolerance to insult has won the day and our Caliphate is now a political reality.

Now all we need my brothers is a Caliph to modify Sharia to where rapprochement of all peoples of the world is possible.

Islam is the new world order and not the left wing un-United State system that cannot even bring rapprochement of its own states.

Muslim brothers. You have created our new right wing and intolerant Western system with a closer ideology to Islam. You have forced Western governments to the right and thus produced an ideological rapprochement to Islam. That is to create a Caliphate.

Muslim brothers, you must now elect a Caliph to unify all Muslim forces. Duty and honor demands it.

Your new Caliphate must have a Caliph.

Regards
DL
Harbal

Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Post by Harbal »

You wouldn't happen to be trying to cause trouble, would you, Greatest I am?
Hobbes' Choice

Re: Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Greatest I am wrote:Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Regards
DL
He's called Donald Trump.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Regards
DL
Whadda ya know. Religious after all.

:lol:
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Harbal wrote:You wouldn't happen to be trying to cause trouble, would you, Greatest I am?
Absolutely.

My greatest wish is to trouble the minds of my fellow citizens, by showing how Islam is manipulating our poetical systems and our thinking.

For instance. Islam in a real sense, is making us self censor what we call our free press.

Have you seen the cartoons that get Islam so riled up?

I have not and that says that I and other free men have been censored.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

Regards
DL
That is either astute thinking or foolishness. Time will tell.

A new world order has always been a U.S. goal.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

Regards
DL

Before the Crusades that repelled the last Islamic invasion of the West, a pope had to unify the various Western warring factions.

Trump, religious or not, might decide to do the same thing.

If Europe is lost to Islam, nothing will stop WWIII.

Regards
DL
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Greatest I am wrote:
Harbal wrote:You wouldn't happen to be trying to cause trouble, would you, Greatest I am?
Absolutely.

My greatest wish is to trouble the minds of my fellow citizens, by showing how Islam is manipulating our poetical systems and our thinking.

For instance. Islam in a real sense, is making us self censor what we call our free press.

Have you seen the cartoons that get Islam so riled up?

I have not and that says that I and other free men have been censored.

Regards
DL
google is awful

-Imp
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Greatest I am wrote:
Walker wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

Before the Crusades that repelled the last Islamic invasion of the West, a pope had to unify the various Western warring factions.

Trump, religious or not, might decide to do the same thing.

If Europe is lost to Islam, nothing will stop WWIII.

Regards
DL
not if, when...

nuclear winter...

-Imp
Greta

Post by Greta »

We are inevitably influenced by the company we keep, and that includes those we fight.

We can hardly be influenced by those whose ideas we are not exposed to, can we?

The US has been hanging around the "slums" of the world and allowed itself to be dragged into the gutter.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Greta wrote:We are inevitably influenced by the company we keep, and that includes those we fight.

The US has been hanging around the "slums" of the world and allowed itself to be dragged into the gutter.
It had the moral high ground at one time and pushed freedom.

All free men and nations have forgotten the first rule that a free man and nation has. To insure that all men share in that freedom.

We in the West have forgotten what we went to war to do.

Regards
DL
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greta wrote:We are inevitably influenced by the company we keep, and that includes those we fight.

Trump is likely elevating to a prominent place in many mythologies. Boogyman, savior, caliph, grand wazoo. A few years ago Progs were sneering at the idea of a caliph. Now, the caliph is Trump. Go figure. In classic self-sabotage mode the targets awaken to and legitimize the paradigm of a fundy mythology hell-bent on the apocalyptic destruction, the invalidation with extreme prejudice, of the other.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Greatest I am wrote:

It had the moral high ground at one time and pushed freedom.

All free men and nations have forgotten the first rule that a free man and nation has. To insure that all men share in that freedom.

We in the West have forgotten what we went to war to do.

Regards
DL
People often forget why they are where they are, 'specially those with lofty ideologies.
It catches on as the way to be. Woe when that forgotten gets challenged.

Trolls and larger-scale nation baiters know that in the civilized world, fighting words are merely the goad, so they’re well-behaved when there’s no strategic advantage in sacrificing the brave and young indoctrinated to the impersonal maw of war.

“There’s only one rule in street and bar fights: maximum violence, instantly.”
- Martin Amis
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Greatest I am wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

Regards
DL
That is either astute thinking or foolishness. Time will tell.

A new world order has always been a U.S. goal.

Regards
DL
Seriously I think the aim of the US, and its western allies is world chaos. People in chaos find it hard to unite. Take a look at the middle east since the fall of the Ottoman empire and the steps taken by Britian and France then by the us is destabilising the region; funding dictatorships, and encouraging rebellion
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:Take a look at the middle east since the fall of the Ottoman empire
Ah, yes. The good old days of the Ottoman Empire, how I miss them.