Wtf?!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

artisticsolution

Wtf?!

Post by artisticsolution »

Did I die and go to hell?
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Wtf?!

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

That's no way to talk about your new President. :)
I had a feeling people must have been lying to the pollsters. Good for them. Election polls are just an annoyance.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Yeah, Berlusconi was fun. It's time America had one of those.

Bunga Bunga!
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

gird your loins

-Imp
XENA3001

Post by XENA3001 »

OMG Trump !!
BROWNSHIRT REPRESSION
The American Taliban
Disregard for environmental impact
OMG !!
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Trump got his victory half served, by that I mean that Sanders got stabbed by his own since no one wanted a commie, thus there was only Hillbilly and Trumpet left, the americans rejected Hillbilly since she's such a corrupt, pathological liar and cynical person, thus the victory could only go to Trumpet.
mickthinks

Post by mickthinks »

Hello AS! It's good to hear from you, but it's a disaster that brought your return. I'm glad this morning I am not an American, but sadly nowhere in the world is entirely safe from President Trump.

Well done, Putin! Well done, rednecks!
artisticsolution

mickthinks wrote:Hello AS! It's good to hear from you, but it's a disaster that brought your return. I'm glad this morning I am not an American, but sadly nowhere in the world is entirely safe from President Trump.

Thanks Mickthinks! Good to hear from you as well! I am deeply saddened for America. I think there are many people who realize that the things Trump says are the things that make him the man he is....after all...it was not the liberal media who wrote his script...they just pointed a camera in his direction.

I just hope anyone who voted for him can take responsibility for his presidency, unlike the distance they put between themselves and George Bush Jr.

There is a very remote chance , I am wrong, and trump won't be a disaster for the world, and if I am, then I will say I am wrong. However, I would bet my life I'm right. I was right about Bush...and I am right about Trump.

The funny thing is that one of the reasons people voted for Trump because they did not want politicians taking money from the rich. What they did was just eliminate the middle man and put the rich in control...lol. Now rich trump doesn't even need to grease palms anymore....he's in charge...lol.

Silly stoopid Republicans....lol...let's do this bitch...I survived Bush...but I don't think I'll survive Trump. But the funny thing is...if I'm going to die in in a nuke attack....which is what I fear will happen in a Trump presidency ..the people who voted trump in will too! Lol

How long do they think Trump and Putin will get along? I'm going with a few months...two mean alpha males will need to prove which one is stronger.

Aww, how I wish for the innocence of the Bush presidency...where all we had to worry about was financial collapse...good times
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

artisticsolution wrote:
Aww, how I wish for the innocence of the Bush presidency...where all we had to worry about was financial collapse...good times
You should be alright, I don't see why the demand for fantasy bunnies should be any less just because Trump is in charge.
Melchior

Post by Melchior »

artisticsolution wrote:
mickthinks wrote:Hello AS! It's good to hear from you, but it's a disaster that brought your return. I'm glad this morning I am not an American, but sadly nowhere in the world is entirely safe from President Trump.

Thanks Mickthinks! Good to hear from you as well! I am deeply saddened for America. I think there are many people who realize that the things Trump says are the things that make him the man he is....after all...it was not the liberal media who wrote his script...they just pointed a camera in his direction.

I just hope anyone who voted for him can take responsibility for his presidency, unlike the distance they put between themselves and George Bush Jr.

There is a very remote chance , I am wrong, and trump won't be a disaster for the world, and if I am, then I will say I am wrong. However, I would bet my life I'm right. I was right about Bush...and I am right about Trump.

The funny thing is that one of the reasons people voted for Trump because they did not want politicians taking money from the rich. What they did was just eliminate the middle man and put the rich in control...lol. Now rich trump doesn't even need to grease palms anymore....he's in charge...lol.

Silly stoopid Republicans....lol...let's do this bitch...I survived Bush...but I don't think I'll survive Trump. But the funny thing is...if I'm going to die in in a nuke attack....which is what I fear will happen in a Trump presidency ..the people who voted trump in will too! Lol

How long do they think Trump and Putin will get along? I'm going with a few months...two mean alpha males will need to prove which one is stronger.

Yeah, and you're a moron!
artisticsolution

Melchior wrote:
artisticsolution wrote:

Yeah, and you're a moron!
Time will tell who's the moron, Melchior. Will you take responsibility if it turns out to be you for voting so foolishly?
wtf

Post by wtf »

artisticsolution wrote:Did I die and go to hell?
Can you explain to me why the Democratic National Committee cheated -- with TWO CONSECUTIVE CHAIRS, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile -- to nominate a scandal-ridden warmonger whom nobody liked and who has no discernible political skills? Hillary managed to lose the white working class, which has voted Democratic for years. Bill Clinton reportedly urged Hillary's campaign to focus more on the white working class but Mook and the "brain" trust, pardon the expression, did not take Bill's advice.

Moreover, the African-American turnout was 1.1 million less than in 2012. Perhaps they heard about Hillary's remarks about "super predators" who should be "brought to heel." The 1994 crime bill destroyed the African-American community. Do you think blacks don't know that?

So who exactly do you blame for Trump's victory? Didn't the DNC bring it on themselves?
artisticsolution

I wanted bernie sanders. I knew hillary could not win. I told everyone way before she was nominated that right before the election there would be a major bombshell that would cause her to lose. She was on shaky ground from the beginning and she let her ego and desire to be president get in the way of what is,best for America.

But that's not the issue here... that Trump was even nominated is the issue. That I live among people who are such bad judges of character is the issue. That I have a mean reality TV star as my president is the issue. That he is so weak of character that he can be goaded into liking aND trusting putin because putin says he likes trump and tweeting his anger at all hours of the night when someone says sometching against him is the issue.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

HexHammer wrote:Trump got his victory half served, by that I mean that Sanders got stabbed by his own since no one wanted a commie, thus there was only Hillbilly and Trumpet left, the americans rejected Hillbilly since she's such a corrupt, pathological liar and cynical person, thus the victory could only go to Trumpet.
Trump (which means fart in English), lied 435 times during the election.
He has already appointed a Creationist as education Sec.
What next?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

wtf wrote:
artisticsolution wrote:Did I die and go to hell?
Can you explain to me why the Democratic National Committee cheated -- with TWO CONSECUTIVE CHAIRS, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile -- to nominate a scandal-ridden warmonger whom nobody liked and who has no discernible political skills?
maybe they noted that Trump was a warmongering tax dodging, bankrupt, who hates women, blacks and hispanics and wanted someone equally odious to match?

In the end Hilary got more votes because more people wanted to vote against Trump than wanted to vote against Hilary.