Wtf?!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: Wtf?!

Post by HexHammer »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:He has already appointed a Creationist as education Sec.
TELL ME U'R KIDDING!!!!! :shock:
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

artisticsolution wrote:I wanted bernie sanders. I knew hillary could not win. I told everyone way before she was nominated that right before the election there would be a major bombshell that would cause her to lose. She was on shaky ground from the beginning and she let her ego and desire to be president get in the way of what is,best for America.

But that's not the issue here... that Trump was even nominated is the issue. That I live among people who are such bad judges of character is the issue. That I have a mean reality TV star as my president is the issue. That he is so weak of character that he can be goaded into liking aND trusting putin because putin says he likes trump and tweeting his anger at all hours of the night when someone says sometching against him is the issue.
I wanted Sanders too. It would have been a proper choice then. I actually thought Trump didn't have a hope after those tapes were released. I thought they would be a lot more damning than the email thing. It would seem that neither of those things made any difference.
Why does he have to hate Putin?
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Why does he have to hate Putin?
That's not my point...I don't give a fuck if he sucks his c o c k or not...my point is chump can be swayed and bamboozled quite easily. He can be fooled by a kind words AND he can be baited with an insult.

This makes him unfit to hold such a high office. He is gullible because of his insecurities. It will be his downfall...our downfall by default.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

artisticsolution wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Why does he have to hate Putin?
That's not my point...I don't give a fuck if he sucks his c o c k or not...my point is chump can be swayed and bamboozled quite easily. He can be fooled by a kind words AND he can be baited with an insult.

This makes him unfit to hold such a high office. He is gullible because of his insecurities. It will be his downfall...our downfall by default.
Would you be happier if Pence was President? Pence, the climate-change-denying, gay-hating, anti-abortion, anti-contraception, anti-science, warmongering pea-brained kristard who wants creationism taught in schools? Zeuss help all of us if he becomes President. He's the scariest of the scary.
surreptitious57

Post by surreptitious57 »

artisticsolution wrote:
I think there are many people who realize that the things Trump says are the things that make him the man he is
This would be rather confusing given how he has already changed his mind on some of his major election pledges
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

HexHammer wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:He has already appointed a Creationist as education Sec.
TELL ME U'R KIDDING!!!!! :shock:
My announcement might be premature, but Ben Carson is on the top of the list
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Life has been improving. Thank you President Trump.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 am Life has been improving. Thank you President Trump.
So, I take it Trump has lifted you out of homelessness?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Religious fervor for Trump is blind and unhealthy... but perhaps that helps sustain some sort of meaning in some people's lives. Selective viewing and self-serving appropriated "compassion" could be how some people are able to limit what they see in Trump. If he furthers their particular interests, he is “good”. It doesn’t matter how anything/anyone else is being affected, or whether he is actually mad.

Blind devotion and hatefulness exercised in support of a "savior" is such an obvious dark element lurking in religion. Very "dark ages".
EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon »

Religious hatred of Trump las if he is the antichrist is far more destructive.

He has done a very good job around here. Lots of new businesses popping up.

And Trixie, haven't been technically homeless in years, and that was voluntary as I was a Cynic Philosopher then, now I am a Stoic. Will say, had my old truck stolen by the city due to the city towing my land ladies broken down car, and took mine as well.... (the other half of why I disappeared from the net for months)..... I spent most of the summer laying perfectly still so as to conserve energy, but my hours picked up from 21 hours a week to 15 hours a day, bought a cargovan, have been outfitting it with lots of new equipment. Have no clue how long this job will last, but if it goes at least until Christmas I'll be self employed with my own mobile business. Sitting on a few leather Ottomans in the back of the van now, working on putting electric wiring in for a 1500 watt pure sinewave converter. A lot of guys got jobs in local mills, haven't seen that since Bill Clinton assaulted the local economy. JJ Abrams is returning to film another movie here, and I gotta say, it is damn good to see help wanted signs up everywhere. People were dying everywhere a mere year ago under Obama, and now people finally are moving foreward, Hillary and Obama are being investigated, the liberals are dying off and the people are prospering. Life is really getting better now. The sickos are going away, like a bad dream. My whole adult life, they tortured everyone, now they are going away. Good riddance. Time to get back to good governance.