~ Be Mindful; The Philosophy of America ~

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

Re: ~ Be Mindful; The Philosophy of Neo-Fascism is Still Fascism ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Did a LOT of study into the subject of Neo-Fascism and it's related links on Wikipedia, so, that may have been reflected in my original post.

LOVE Wikipedia so much so that I will note it as the major source of my posts here.

Um, to be 'free' is to be fully actuated and yet to restrain oneself is, to put it mildly, a rather connotative statement. I believe you used that statement as your conclusion. Best I can make it out...Respectfully, you ramble.

Notice you inject a multitude of different words & topics, that again, cause you to ramble. I pointed this out to you in your completely obfuscate thread that I chose, early-on, to dismiss.

You are lost in the weeds of the past whereas this thread is focused upon the present & the future.

Your assessment of me and this post is completely off. -

Your essential fear, I think if you really got down to it, is of the European man himself (I means European-descended too, as in Australia and NZ and America). And it seems that you favor a sort of burying of what you fear, or in any case keeping it down and under control. But that is not freedom.

I don't fear any one or anything intellectually here. That is why I use my legal, god-given name even in incidences such as this where I am putting my life at risk - ALL for the LOVE of philosophy.

May want to address your own, glaringly apparent, fear initially...

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: ~ Be Mindful; The Philosophy of Neo-Fascism is Still Fascism ~

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Did a LOT of study into the subject of Neo-Fascism and it's related links on Wikipedia, so, that may have been reflected in my original post.

LOVE Wikipedia so much so that I will note it as the major source of my posts here.

Um, to be 'free' is to be fully actuated and yet to restrain oneself is, to put it mildly, a rather connotative statement. I believe you used that statement as your conclusion. Best I can make it out...Respectfully, you ramble.

Notice you inject a multitude of different words & topics, that again, cause you to ramble. I pointed this out to you in your completely obfuscate thread that I chose, early-on, to dismiss.

You are lost in the weeds of the past whereas this thread is focused upon the present & the future.

Your assessment of me and this post is completely off. -

Your essential fear, I think if you really got down to it, is of the European man himself (I means European-descended too, as in Australia and NZ and America). And it seems that you favor a sort of burying of what you fear, or in any case keeping it down and under control. But that is not freedom.

I don't fear any one or anything intellectually here. That is why I use my legal, god-given name even in incidences such as this where I am putting my life at risk - ALL for the LOVE of philosophy.

May want to address your own, glaringly apparent, fear initially...

Doesn't look much different from your own macho, swaggering, up-themselves military types.