Syria's 'crime' was being independent.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime

Re: Syria's 'crime' was being independent.

Post by Dalek Prime »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Still don't make sense. And you are harping back to 1973? Ok, so your logic is that the US has a right to destroy every ME country just because they don't like Israel. Stunning logic. Never mind that we are all hurtling towards WW111, which fucks things up for every country on the planet. Fuck your petty politics.
Who cares about war. The human race is a pile of contradictory, worthless shit anyways. We are just at odds on which pile is worth protecting, and which is worth blaming.
Nice attitude. You might think differently if your country was under attack. And I would say the same thing if Israel was being invaded. You can bet the US would do it if it suited it, and come up with some fabricated reason to do it. The point of the post was to show that Wikileaks proved that the US concocted a bullshit pretext to attack Syria.
Says the Queen of shitty attitude. What makes you so fucking special?

Who cares why they attacked that shit hole. Syria didn't need a reason for going into either Israel or Lebanon. It's a destabilizing influence to its neighbours, and should have been taught a lesson long ago.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote: Who cares about war. The human race is a pile of contradictory, worthless shit anyways. We are just at odds on which pile is worth protecting, and which is worth blaming.
Nice attitude. You might think differently if your country was under attack. And I would say the same thing if Israel was being invaded. You can bet the US would do it if it suited it, and come up with some fabricated reason to do it. The point of the post was to show that Wikileaks proved that the US concocted a bullshit pretext to attack Syria.

Who cares why they attacked that shit hole. Syria didn't need a reason for going into either Israel or Lebanon. It's a destabilizing influence to its neighbours, and should have been taught a lesson long ago.
Brilliant counter-attack. You mean 'taught a lesson and given a good spanking by the harbinger of all that is good, great, and noble--the USA'? And Syria and Lebanon have had diplomatic relations since 2008. It's a bit late for a 'spanking' isn't it? Why did you even bother to comment?
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Nice attitude. You might think differently if your country was under attack. And I would say the same thing if Israel was being invaded. You can bet the US would do it if it suited it, and come up with some fabricated reason to do it. The point of the post was to show that Wikileaks proved that the US concocted a bullshit pretext to attack Syria.

Brilliant counter-attack. You mean 'taught a lesson and given a good spanking by the harbinger of all that is good, great, and noble--the USA'? Why did you even bother to comment?
Why did I comment? A. It's true what I said, and B. It got you worked up, and I like that. :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote: Says the Queen of shitty attitude. What makes you so fucking special?

Brilliant counter-attack. You mean 'taught a lesson and given a good spanking by the harbinger of all that is good, great, and noble--the USA'? Why did you even bother to comment?
Why did I comment? A. It's true what I said, and B. It got you worked up, and I like that. :lol:
That's rich coming from the king of the butt-hurt hissy fits.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Dalek Prime wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Brilliant counter-attack. You mean 'taught a lesson and given a good spanking by the harbinger of all that is good, great, and noble--the USA'? Why did you even bother to comment?
That's rich coming from the king of the butt-hurt hissy fits.
I am good, aren't I?