Anyone bored enough? 9 minutes

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TSBU

Anyone bored enough? 9 minutes

Post by TSBU »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUS1m5MSt9k

PS: I won't talk about it, I just find interest... entertainment, that there is someone bored enough to do stuff like this...
Terrapin Station

Re: Anyone bored enough? 9 minutes

Post by Terrapin Station »

Lots of good points there.

What I always like to stress is that we can change things if we want to. People often act as if entrenched norms have infinite inertia and we can't do anything about them. All that we need to do is decide that we want things to be different than they are and we can change them.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

This can only sound impressive for morons who are too stupid to know that they would be better of CONTRIBUTING to the political process. If you think this is clever or insightful, you are already a pawn, and have let yourself be pushed around. Governments are made up of people just like you and me, but smarter.

How the fuck could an alien single handedly travel across space without a society of fellow aliens to contribute to the project.

This is just another dumb video pandering to the brain death of libertarianism, which has put twats like Hilary and Trump where they are whilst they destroy all the support services that grow society on the altar of less government.
TSBU

Post by TSBU »