the absurdity of the american voter, americans, america, etc. and etc.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dalek Prime

Re: the absurdity of the american voter, americans, america, etc. and etc.

Post by Dalek Prime »

My point is, they don't need to be exposed to an 18+ magazine as infants. Society agrees with me, as does the law. I'm done with your excuses.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Dalek Prime wrote:My point is, they don't need to be exposed to an 18+ magazine as infants. Society agrees with me, as does the law. I'm done with your excuses.
Well there goes another fool apparently not knowing how to judge with certainty what is/is not/'can't be determined as' truth. So why are you in a philosophy forum then? A philosophical newbie then huh? That's acceptable! ;-)
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote:I've been told by a lesbian...
Did she tell you she was a lesbian BEFORE or AFTER you whipped it out?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:I've been told by a lesbian...
Did she tell you she was a lesbian BEFORE or AFTER you whipped it out?
Before. And, according to her, I was only one of two to ever give her an orgasm.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:My point is, they don't need to be exposed to an 18+ magazine as infants. Society agrees with me, as does the law. I'm done with your excuses.
Well there goes another fool apparently not knowing how to judge with certainty what is/is not/'can't be determined as' truth. So why are you in a philosophy forum then? A philosophical newbie then huh? That's acceptable! ;-)

Oh yeah. You are the gatekeeper of what is true. :roll:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote:according to her, I was only one of two to ever give her an orgasm.
Seems tragic that someone who is frequently(?) so grumpy should have such a gift for pleasure! Can't you expand that pleasure capability to more areas of your being, and throw more of the grumpy-ass stuff out the window? :mrgreen: (Just for your own well-being!)
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime to SpheresOFFBalance wrote:Oh yeah. You are the gatekeeper of what is true. :roll:
In the same dim light that he is right and good and sane and superior to everyone else. The big piles of toxic shit are just his cover. :twisted:
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dalek Prime wrote:Before. And, according to her, I was only one of two to ever give her an orgasm.
Apparently Canadian men don't learn what or where a clitoris is nor what their tongues and fingers can do with such an organ?

Although it seems very strange that she called herself a lesbian if she engaged in sex with a male? Bi-sexual seems more apt.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Arising_uk wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Before. And, according to her, I was only one of two to ever give her an orgasm.
Apparently Canadian men don't learn what or where a clitoris is nor what their tongues and fingers can do with such an organ?

Although it seems very strange that she called herself a lesbian if she engaged in sex with a male? Bi-sexual seems more apt.
It was with my tongue, incidentally. I just didn't say. Yes, definitely heterocurious, with stronger leanings towards women. Honestly, I think she was more interested in my organ, as she wanted one herself. I'm probably lucky to have escaped with it intact.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:according to her, I was only one of two to ever give her an orgasm.
Seems tragic that someone who is frequently(?) so grumpy should have such a gift for pleasure! Can't you expand that pleasure capability to more areas of your being, and throw more of the grumpy-ass stuff out the window? :mrgreen: (Just for your own well-being!)
Lace, I save my grumpy to air it on the forum. Believe it or not, people quite like me in person. I'm quite empathic, probably too much for my own good, and many confide in me.

As too pleasure I (try to) give physically, it's my thing. I love doing it. It's one of the few things that shuts my mind down from the world.
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime to SpheresOFFBalance wrote:Oh yeah. You are the gatekeeper of what is true. :roll:
In the same dim light that he is right and good and sane and superior to everyone else. The big piles of toxic shit are just his cover. :twisted:
He seemed so nice when I first came to the forum.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote:Lace, I save my grumpy to air it on the forum. Believe it or not, people quite like me in person. I'm quite empathic, probably too much for my own good, and many confide in me.

As too pleasure I (try to) give physically, it's my thing. I love doing it. It's one of the few things that shuts my mind down from the world.
Ah! That's very inspiring. I, too, save my cursing attacks for the forum... yet, in person, I am like you describe. Interesting how the forum enables us to play out other parts of ourselves. Nobody would engage or listen if I was gentle and kind... so I ramp up the stimulation! :twisted:

You have perfected your grumpy like an art. Convincing! Good job! This forum is such a narrow view of people -- it's nice to see the interesting stuff beyond that.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dalek Prime wrote:
Lacewing wrote:
He seemed so nice when I first came to the forum.
Yeah... I wonder what happened?! Hopefully he KNOWS that I'm just being CRUEL TO BE KIND to him... and that I LOVE him!!!!! :mrgreen:
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

Lacewing wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:Lace, I save my grumpy to air it on the forum. Believe it or not, people quite like me in person. I'm quite empathic, probably too much for my own good, and many confide in me.

Ah! That's very inspiring. I, too, save my cursing attacks for the forum... yet, in person, I am like you describe. Interesting how the forum enables us to play out other parts of ourselves. Nobody would engage or listen if I was gentle and kind... so I ramp up the stimulation! :twisted:

You have perfected your grumpy like an art. Convincing! Good job! This forum is such a narrow view of people -- it's nice to see the interesting stuff beyond that.
Ramping up our grumpy is akin to using a megaphone to convey a message. We get nowhere here, as you say, if we whisper it nicely.

FYI, you're one of my favorites here. :)
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dalek Prime wrote:...Yes, definitely heterocurious, ...
So bi-sexual, not this nonsense 'heterocurious'.