Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students.

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students.

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:Is Mukky D's a charity?
Fuck all charities, they represent a misallocation of resources, and should be fully taxed. Tax them even more, those worthless bastards!
Arising_uk

Re: Those who pay for education should consider the benefits of a bonus system for students.

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Fuck all charities, they represent a misallocation of resources, and should be fully taxed. Tax them even more, those worthless bastards!
I agree that charities should be scrapped and corporations and taxpayers should be taxed more to pay for the replacement social services.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:[quote="bobevenson"Fuck all charities, they represent a misallocation of resources, and should be fully taxed. Tax them even more, those worthless bastards!
I agree that charities should be scrapped and corporations and taxpayers should be taxed more to pay for the replacement social services.[/quote]
Fuck all social services. If the government wants to provide any social services at all, it should be a fixed dollar amount credited to all citizens to spend specifically for any so-called "social services."
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:[quote="bobevenson"Fuck all charities, they represent a misallocation of resources, and should be fully taxed. Tax them even more, those worthless bastards!
I agree that charities should be scrapped and corporations and taxpayers should be taxed more to pay for the replacement social services.
Fuck all social services. If the government wants to provide any social services at all, it should be a fixed dollar amount credited to all citizens to spend specifically for any so-called "social services."[/quote]

You fucking old ****.

That's C U N T
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Fuck all social services. If the government wants to provide any social services at all, it should be a fixed dollar amount credited to all citizens to spend specifically for any so-called "social services."
Well I don't really care how you give them the money bob, just that we raises the taxes to do so.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Listen, this is for both of you godforsaken idiots who live in a godforsaken country on a godforsaken continent. It is improper, let me repeat, improper, for any government to treat one citizen differently than another. If you want to give money to somebody in need, that's praiseworthy, but take it out of your own wallet, not mine, OK?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:Listen, this is for both of you godforsaken idiots who live in a godforsaken country on a godforsaken continent. It is improper, let me repeat, improper, for any government to treat one citizen differently than another. If you want to give money to somebody in need, that's praiseworthy, but take it out of your own wallet, not mine, OK?
Stupid p****. If I want to give, why should i fucking give it to the government. You are such a twat.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Listen, this is for both of you godforsaken idiots who live in a godforsaken country on a godforsaken continent. It is improper, let me repeat, improper, for any government to treat one citizen differently than another. If you want to give money to somebody in need, that's praiseworthy, but take it out of your own wallet, not mine, OK?
:lol: But this is why you live in a nation continually in fear of itself and why you're going to be one of the the shortest modern 'empires' on record. I doubt your nation will even hold together as pursuit of individual happiness and the almighty dollar is not enough, in my opinion.
p.s.
What is it that you do for a job bob that gives you such a position? I'm betting you've had and have your wealth given to you by others, as it's fairly clear that you've never had to work for a living.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:Stupid p****. If I want to give, why should i fucking give it to the government. You are such a twat.
Er!? Are you missing his point?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:Stupid p****. If I want to give, why should i fucking give it to the government. You are such a twat.
Er!? Are you missing his point?
No he is missing the point. No one is asking him to reach in his own pocket. But he IS suggesting that charities ought to be taxed. WHo is stealing from whom?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Stupid p****. If I want to give, why should i fucking give it to the government. You are such a twat.
You miss the whole point, you dumb motherfucker!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
:lol: But this is why you live in a nation continually in fear of itself and why you're going to be one of the the shortest modern 'empires' on record. I doubt your nation will even hold together as pursuit of individual happiness and the almighty dollar is not enough, in my opinion.
p.s.
What is it that you do for a job bob that gives you such a position? I'm betting you've had and have your wealth given to you by others, as it's fairly clear that you've never had to work for a living.
Ditto to you what I said to that other motherfucker!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Ditto to you what I said to that other motherfucker!
Is this an example of pejorative language boob? Does it mean you should not be here, that's a resounding YES!!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Ditto to you what I said to that other motherfucker!
Does it mean you should not be here, that's a resounding YES!!
By whom, an illiterate motherfucker like you who can't correctly put together a simple sentence like the one shown above?