Why are bombs OK, but guns bad?

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TSBU

Re: Why are bombs OK, but guns bad?

Post by TSBU »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:You English with your self sucking, seriously have to get a clue! Humans originated in AFRICA, so AFRICANS are the ones that have done EVERYTHING!!! It's amazing how the mindless dispense with education when it serves their selfish needs to pump up their volume!

Apes beating your chests, ALL OF YOU!!! Seemingly too utterly stupid to pay attention to your History, Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, and for that matter, Philosophy Lessons.

My Dog's bigger than your dog, my dog's bigger than yours...

Sheesh!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My letters are bigger than yours!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
Er um. How could Thomas Paine be inspired by the American Civil War which occurred after Paine died???

PhilX
Er! There have been other Civil Wars you know.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Arising_uk wrote:
Er um. How could Thomas Paine be inspired by the American Civil War which occurred after Paine died???

PhilX
Er! There have been other Civil Wars you know.
The only Civil War (capital C, capital W) I'm aware of from history is the American Civil War.

Perhaps you care to enlighten us which civil war is being referred to along with a reference?

PhilX
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

TSBU wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:You English with your self sucking, seriously have to get a clue! Humans originated in AFRICA, so AFRICANS are the ones that have done EVERYTHING!!! It's amazing how the mindless dispense with education when it serves their selfish needs to pump up their volume!

Apes beating your chests, ALL OF YOU!!! Seemingly too utterly stupid to pay attention to your History, Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, and for that matter, Philosophy Lessons.

My Dog's bigger than your dog, my dog's bigger than yours...

Sheesh!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My letters are bigger than yours!
Exactly the point, with a slight twist. Mine serves no country, (arbitrary lines drawn in the sand), rather the TRUTH OF IT ALL!
ALL OF MANKIND!!
A TESTAMENT OF THE IMMATURE HUMAN CONDITION!!!
THE REASON FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE????
;-)

Largely fools, the human animal!

It takes two to tango people!
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Listen, we kicked King George's ass from clear across the ocean!

No we did that; Englishmen.
Americans did not do that but mostly English born, like Thomas Paine. And he was inspired by thinkers like Locke and Hobbes, and the achievements of the Civil War.

PhilX
I said THE civil war.

Look up parochial.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Don't you mean Africans? Africans did everything, because Africa is actually where humans originated, not the English Isles!!! Idiot!!!
Although you could argue that since European man differs from African man due to interbreeding with the Neanderthal what you say is not quite true.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:You English with your self sucking, seriously have to get a clue! ...
Except that it always seems to be the Yank doing the yelling on this site? We just like pointing out the facts and taking the piss.
Last edited by Arising_uk on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Do you feel you need to help him out, the poor thing?
He'd probably never heard of Hobbes and Locke thinking that the Universe began in 1776!! :lol:
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

The universe for all practical purposes did begin in 1776. The USA left England and its totalitarian Church of England in its wake.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

bobevenson wrote:The universe for all practical purposes did begin in 1776. The USA left England and its totalitarian Church of England in its wake.
The head moron speaks.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Why don't you just cut to the chase and defend the totalitarian Church of England.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

A certain moron overlooked there's no such thing as a stupid question. A quick check with Google has turned up only the American Civil War on the first page so a clarification was in order.

PhilX
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
bobevenson wrote:The universe for all practical purposes did begin in 1776. The USA left England and its totalitarian Church of England in its wake.
:lol: This'll be the all-encompassing Anglican Church would it?

What a boob!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:... A quick check with Google has turned up only the American Civil War on the first page so a clarification was in order
Google like Wiki(although useful) is not the font of all wisdom especially given how it ranks 'truth'.