A Social Organism

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

WanderingLands

A Social Organism

Post by WanderingLands »

Here above is a spherical standing wave that I have taken from the website, Space and Motion, which discusses the Wave Structure of Matter. You can explore here: http://www.spaceandmotion.com/

In this post, I shall talk about this in relation to the nature of the interaction between each human being (present in the study of Sociology and other Sciences and Philosophies). The center of the spherical standing wave discussed here is the individual, while the waves outward are the perceptions of reality that the individual views. In the picture above, the IN waves are the vibrations (sensual experiences and information) that are sent to the individual, and the OUT waves are the individual's perception of reality through those vibrations. From looking at one individual spherical standing wave, the above picture is the individual and its relation to the Outer World.

Now if there are multiple spherical standing waves, then applying this to the study Social Science or whatever field requiring research on human behavior, we can see a community of peoples. They are overall interacting with each other and creating an Economy.

To be continued...
WanderingLands

Re: A Social Organism

Post by WanderingLands »

How societies work can be simplified to showing Constructive and Destructive interferences as examples.

A Constructive interference is where one or more waves are added to create peace and harmony between each human being, as well as humans between Nature, which thus creates a vibrant Social Organism. A Destructive interference, on the other hand, is where there are two or more waves in opposing directions. This represents wars, unrest, chaos, destruction. These are the things that are present in society.

A Destructive interference, because it creates chaos and commotion, represents the system that we have right now, and have had for many years, and it is called a Social Class. Since it is based on wealth, the wealthiest usually has the most opportunities to rule and govern society, and they usually prey on the lower class (middle, working, and impoverished), as well as prey on and abuse the economic resources that are present in building a society. Overall, this is called friction, and it is completely antithetical to Nature and the nature of humans, in which humans seek meaning and freedom, especially in a manufactured society of nihilism.
The Voice of Time

Post by The Voice of Time »

Wrong forum. Has nothing to do with politics.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

The Voice of Time wrote:Wrong forum. Has nothing to do with politics.
Politics is defined as the "science of state/government", and so it has to do with what type of system that people are in, whether looking into Democratic, Republic, Totalitarian, Monarch, you name it.

The specific form of Politic or Government that I'm proposing is that of a community, where people (friends and family) interacting with each other in creating a harmonious environment centered around all things in Nature. What I'm doing is here is bring a broad view; bringing a backbone of Politics, as you call it.

Also, this section of the forum is called "Political Philosophy", so I believe that it should encompass solutions in Politics and that which involves Politics, alongside the current events and current issues up to date.

So, yes this does have to do with Politics.
Blaggard

Post by Blaggard »

No this is not politics, but sure it will be moved to PoS. OK you say it does, but you have to explain more to make us see why wave mechanics that is quantum applies to philosophy..?

That said your wave theory is interesting but it is one of many WL, it can't distinguish itself in science, or philosophy.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Blaggard wrote:No this is not politics, but sure it will be moved to PoS. OK you say it does, but you have to explain more to make us see why wave mechanics that is quantum applies to philosophy..?

That said your wave theory is interesting but it is one of many WL, it can't distinguish itself in science, or philosophy.
1. I'm merely using the spherical standing wave as a model for human communication, although I am indeed connecting it to Science, as I am uniting Philosophy and Science. I was just referencing the Space and Motion website for people to learn about it.
2. Also, showing how people interact by applying the concept of interconnectedness and oneness viewpoint within the Wave Structure of Matter paradigm, we can solve problems, in Politics and beyond, that are present within this world.

Maybe you ought to look at the Seven Laws of Hermeticism (found mainly in The Kybalion). I won't elaborate on this right now since this is a different post, so I'll just give you a PDF file.

http://www.kybalion.org/TheKybalion.pdf
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

I'd be interested in reading the article later on. In relation to,"Uniting metaphysics with Science". At this stage of our knowledge it is still highly unlikely it has been done. No one to date has ever succeeded.

As I have said many times in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if they fall into the trap of failing to distinguish between a metaphysical conclusion and a non-metaphysical ontological conclusion.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Ginkgo wrote:I'd be interested in reading the article later on. In relation to,"Uniting metaphysics with Science". At this stage of our knowledge it is still highly unlikely it has been done. No one to date has ever succeeded.

As I have said many times in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if they fall into the trap of failing to distinguish between a metaphysical conclusion and a non-metaphysical ontological conclusion.
It mainly has to do with people's different perception of things, as well as the current paradigm in the Sciences. Life is entirely a long road in searching for Truth, so it's also about continuing to seek different answers and to change one's paradigm.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

WanderingLands wrote:
Ginkgo wrote:I'd be interested in reading the article later on. In relation to,"Uniting metaphysics with Science". At this stage of our knowledge it is still highly unlikely it has been done. No one to date has ever succeeded.

It mainly has to do with people's different perception of things, as well as the current paradigm in the Sciences. Life is entirely a long road in searching for Truth, so it's also about continuing to seek different answers and to change one's paradigm.

I am sure that eventually it will happen. I'm all for changing paradigms because this is how knowledge progresses. However, we need to make distinctions clear in terms of doing metaphysics and doing science. If not then we end up with pseudoscience.
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

Ginkgo wrote: I am sure that eventually it will happen. I'm all for changing paradigms because this is how knowledge progresses. However, we need to make distinctions clear in terms of doing metaphysics and doing science. If not then we end up with pseudoscience.
Yes, you make a good point on that.
Ginkgo

Post by Ginkgo »

WanderingLands wrote:
Ginkgo wrote: I am sure that eventually it will happen. I'm all for changing paradigms because this is how knowledge progresses. However, we need to make distinctions clear in terms of doing metaphysics and doing science. If not then we end up with pseudoscience.
Yes, you make a good point on that.
I'd still be interested in reading the article. I mean...your never know.
The Voice of Time

WanderingLands wrote:Politics is defined as the "science of state/government"
Politics isn't science. There is something called "Political Science", which I think is scientific research based on political situations, as mere title to other real science which happens to encroach on political situations, but there's no such thing as "a science of politics" by itself.

Political philosophy is neither political science, btw.

Politics by itself is the "battle for goods", or the "struggle between people for goods and values". So when you study politics by itself you are studying strategies within political structures, what they achieve, how to achieve it, and so forth, within those social structures we call "political structures".
WanderingLands

Post by WanderingLands »

The Voice of Time wrote:
Politics isn't science. There is something called "Political Science", which I think is scientific research based on political situations, as mere title to other real science which happens to encroach on political situations, but there's no such thing as "a science of politics" by itself.

Political philosophy is neither political science, btw.

Politics by itself is the "battle for goods", or the "struggle between people for goods and values". So when you study politics by itself you are studying strategies within political structures, what they achieve, how to achieve it, and so forth, within those social structures we call "political structures".
Alright then, so what section would you suggest this thread be under?
The Voice of Time

General Discussion. But the moderator should relocate it and remove all posts related to my objection.
iMod

Post by iMod »

In the opinion of this moderator, the topic, being about a model of human interaction and its significance for better society, is in the right forum. Happy to delete VoT's objections and ensuing discussion if that's what's wanted.