All Hail Free Market Capitalism!

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

Yes, of course a free market can exist on specific transacti

Post by henry quirk »

Then 'it' exists (as I define it up-thread).

If one person transacts with another in such a way as to leave the powers that be un-notified (and unpaid), then a 'free' or 'open' market exists (for the time it takes to complete the transaction).
bobevenson

Re: Yes, of course a free market can exist on specific trans

Post by bobevenson »

henry quirk wrote:Then 'it' exists (as I define it up-thread).

If one person transacts with another in such a way as to leave the powers that be un-notified (and unpaid), then a 'free' or 'open' market exists (for the time it takes to complete the transaction).
Oh, what you're saying, in effect, is that if you don't get caught violating the law, you really haven't violated the law since you didn't get caught. Please, I'm talking about free-market economics under the law, not free-market economics by way of evading the law!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

What I'm sayin' is LAW' (within the context of individuals conducting business amongst themselves) is to be navigated like any other obstacle. That 'LAW" is broken or not is irrelevant.

"free-market economics under the law"

HA!

A rainbow to be admired but never captured.

As long as law-makers and -enforcers exist (and they always will) you, Bob, will never see a formal or official 'free' or 'open' market.

Why would the powers that be leave you to your own devices when the heart of 'their' profit comes from directing and hobbling you?

'LAW' is a stick: the one who has it ALWAYS uses it to his or her benefit.

I suggest you steer clear of 'should be' and deal with what 'is'.

'nuff said.
bobevenson

Re:

Post by bobevenson »

henry quirk wrote:'nuff said.
Bullshit! Again, free-market capitalism implies that the government does not interfere in normal business transactions, such as I can immediately start my own taxicab business with my personal automobile, or buy any quantity of sugar from anywhere in the world at any price with no restrictions or tariffs.
henry quirk

Re: All Hail Free Market Capitalism!

Post by henry quirk »

"Bullshit!"

HA!

"free-market capitalism implies that the government does not interfere in normal business transactions"

And the likelihood of such thing ever coming to be (with any form of government)?

Next to zero.

So: one can flail uselessly against the machine and pine uselessly for what 'should be', OR, one can get on with doing what he or she wants to, navigating the powers that be as possible, and flyin' under the radar.

Now: Bob, you should do exactly as you see fit (pay them taxes! abide by that law! fume impotently about what *'should be'!) and I'll keep doin' as I see fit (summed up: 'non serviam').

Autisticpollution accused me of being a 'disgruntled republican' who wants to overthrow her precious government...*shrug*...she’s an idiot cog; what I am is non-beholden to the powers that be...recognizing this, I act accordingly.

*seems to me a fool's game to work obediently within a system designed by another, for another's benefit, and expect the system to change in your favor, but, as you like, bob... ;)
bobevenson

Re: All Hail Free Market Capitalism!

Post by bobevenson »

Well, I guarantee you one thing, when my American Energy Party (AEP) becomes operational, government bureaucracy will be blown to smithereens, and free-market capitalism will be the order of the day.
henry quirk

*thumbs up*

Post by henry quirk »

When that comes to be, Bob, I'll dancin' in the streets, and yellin' out to the heavens.
bobevenson

Re: *thumbs up*

Post by bobevenson »

henry quirk wrote:When that comes to be, Bob, I'll dancin' in the streets, and yellin' out to the heavens.
Yes, that's why the American Energy Party (AEP) will be our political and economic salvation!
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Yes, that's why the American Energy Party (AEP) will be our political and economic salvation!
Keep masturbating bob but don't forget the meds.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Yes, that's why the American Energy Party (AEP) will be our political and economic salvation!
Keep masturbating bob but don't forget the meds.
Speaking of masturbation, do you do it with your hand or a dildo?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

By imagining a female. Unlike you who imagines themselves starting a political movement.

I notice you never reply to the meds crack, I can only assume a hit. You should never have stopped taking them.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:By imagining a female.
Is the dyke coming out of the closet?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Is the dyke coming out of the closet?
:roll: I've got kids boob, I'm a father, are you? Doubt it as your misogyny would make it very unlikely. Best stick with the wanking, booze and pills.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Arising_uk wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Is the dyke coming out of the closet?
:roll: I've got kids boob, I'm a father, are you?
Please, no self-respecting guy would ever post the kind of crap you do.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:Please, no self-respecting guy would ever post the kind of crap you do.
LMFAO! So they'd post the self-delusional nonsense that you spout do they? Spare me your sad little Yank male world bob as its cramped and limited. There's still time, I guess, for you to grow-up, get a job and father a family.