rome

How should society be organised, if at all?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jackles

Re: rome

Post by jackles »

group karma exists.it was the group karma of germany and japan to lose the 2nd ww.it was the karma of fhe usa to win it.why because the usa group karma was less ignorant.the usa group karma was the more enlightened .with a karma wise good leader.roosevelt .karma causes progress in human dynamics.the dynamics of rome and rome being the vessel of jesus teachings with its universal roman karma.how do you explain that on a planet in a solar system lost in the midst of spacetime you get churches built by the beings that inhabit that place in honor of the creator of that place.
Brit Dems

Post by Brit Dems »

jackles wrote:group karma exists.it was the group karma of germany and japan to lose the 2nd ww.it was the karma of fhe usa to win it.why because the usa group karma was less ignorant.the usa group karma was the more enlightened .with a karma wise good leader.roosevelt .karma causes progress in human dynamics.the dynamics of rome and rome being the vessel of jesus teachings with its universal roman karma.how do you explain that on a planet in a solar system lost in the midst of spacetime you get churches built by the beings that inhabit that place in honor of the creator of that place.

We like the way you are thinking

The ghost in the machine
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Brit Dems wrote:
jackles wrote:group karma exists.it was the group karma of germany and japan to lose the 2nd ww.it was the karma of fhe usa to win it.why because the usa group karma was less ignorant.the usa group karma was the more enlightened .with a karma wise good leader.roosevelt .karma causes progress in human dynamics.the dynamics of rome and rome being the vessel of jesus teachings with its universal roman karma.how do you explain that on a planet in a solar system lost in the midst of spacetime you get churches built by the beings that inhabit that place in honor of the creator of that place.

We like the way you are thinking

The ghost in the machine
That will be the Royal "we" I suppose.
jackles

Post by jackles »

With statistics you can predict the way that certain things will develope and pan out in the future. Rome i think is like that. It could by statistics have been predicted that the roman system with an evengelical religion would be the one that that got man to the moon. And if there is a planet out there in another solar system with life on it the exact same statistical formular for space travel would have to exist.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

jackles wrote:With statistics you can predict the way that certain things will develope and pan out in the future. Rome i think is like that. It could by statistics have been predicted that the roman system with an evengelical religion would be the one that that got man to the moon. And if there is a planet out there in another solar system with life on it the exact same statistical formular for space travel would have to exist.
The Pope could be an astronaut!

In fact why don't we pack off the the whole lot of Catholics and send them to Mars? God can look after them.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Yeah thats a thought. But the word rome represents a political system that has a evangelical religion. The individual is just part of the karma of that system in terms of world history. And that includes man going to the moon. The internet and the free press are a part of romes open charater.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

jackles wrote:Yeah thats a thought. But the word rome represents a political system that has a evangelical religion. The individual is just part of the karma of that system in terms of world history. And that includes man going to the moon. The internet and the free press are a part of romes open charater.
Yeah I know. One bullshit idea deserves another, hence my post.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Hobbes do you consider anything not to be bull. If so I would be interested to know what that is.ha
Last edited by jackles on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Hobbes do you cosider anything not to be bullshit if so I would be interested to know what that is.ha
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

jackles wrote:Hobbes do you cosider anything not to be bullshit if so I would be interested to know what that is.ha
I consider many things to be not bullshit, but I really do not think you are in the slightest bit interested in anything but bullshit.
I could be wrong.
jackles

Post by jackles »

. But what isnt bull to you. Be interested to know thats all. There has got to be something. Please . Maybe say a car or train.
jackles

Post by jackles »

Rome represents the on going karma of human civilisation.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

Right, so dropping nukes on kids makes someone a good leader. I'm fucking done. You humans are a lost cause. Alls we can do is hope for a black hole to come along and gobble you up...
jackles

Post by jackles »

Trixie what we got here is the lesser of two evils.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

jackles wrote:Trixie what we got here is the lesser of two evils.
I don't see how letting American soldiers die in the line of duty for a just cause is evil. They died with honor.

Furthermore, how is Japan taking over the world such a bad thing? They would have killed Hitler's sorry ass and distributed the Japanese light. Just think of all the hentai and cultural genius waiting in store. Civilization would has robots and it's technically advanced, and is more tolerant of weirdness. Now we have to rely on America for space travel, all they can do is build broken robots and exploding shuttles, or communist dictator Vladmir 'Poopin Russia. Japan would have overthrew Kim Jung Poop and the "People's" dictatorship known as China. America's probably going to put everyone in FEMA camps so what's the difference between that and Hitler? And if they don't, and FEMA camps don't come to pass, Japan would still win in the cultural expression, tolerance, genius, and science department.