Another essay :)

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Cerveny

Another essay :)

Post by Cerveny »

As for Vacuum, mostly interesting thing, worth studying, is the future/history phase border. Growing history (The Universe) crystalizes from a causeless phase, from the uncertain Future…. “Drops” of the future fall, blow and freeze to the cold history…
Next, let’s imagine a neutron for example. It is replicated, “modeled” into the new (Planck) time layers of the history until it is affected, caught by some future’s event (let's say by other way, by other side of "drop"...) and it decays…
bus2bondi

Re: Another essay :)

Post by bus2bondi »

hi cerveny, i was thinking about how/what is the transition, from one world to the next the other night. kind of similar to what you are writing about. i started thinking about the ocean as a world in itself, and then just 'breaks' at the point of instantly not being ocean anymore when you pass its surface and enter another 'world' that is no longer ocean. anyhow, your essay reminded me of this and wanted to say i always enjoy your posts. thanks
Cerveny

Mysterious future

Post by Cerveny »

bus2bondi wrote:hi cerveny, i was thinking about how/what is the transition, from one world to the next the other night. kind of similar to what you are writing about. i started thinking about the ocean as a world in itself, and then just 'breaks' at the point of instantly not being ocean anymore when you pass its surface and enter another 'world' that is no longer ocean. anyhow, your essay reminded me of this and wanted to say i always enjoy your posts. thanks
I very appreciate it, certainly :)
So let me to write next remarks. I tend to consider the information as the "imaginary" energy. I simply can not accept the "order" (negative entropy) wanes. I believe it is crossing to the future... On the other hand I have a subliminal feeling that we (Universe) is somehow supported from the future. The future delivers the "ideas", some patterns to us. I can not imagine the life can go ahead without a strong support... The being is the mixing of the matter and form, the mixing of energy (possibility) and structure...
Sorry for boring, but I have time enough and opened bottle :)
bus2bondi

Re: Another essay :)

Post by bus2bondi »

not boring at all:) and i am drinking wine and sorting socks :D i will think more about your recent post:) thanks
Cerveny

Weekend's quiez

Post by Cerveny »

What kind of force pushes the things to the future (in "space-time")?
Can be the "c" just escape velocity from the Universe?

Enjoy TR :)
lancek4

Re: Mysterious future

Post by lancek4 »

Cerveny wrote:
bus2bondi wrote:hi cerveny, i was thinking about how/what is the transition, from one world to the next the other night. kind of similar to what you are writing about. i started thinking about the ocean as a world in itself, and then just 'breaks' at the point of instantly not being ocean anymore when you pass its surface and enter another 'world' that is no longer ocean. anyhow, your essay reminded me of this and wanted to say i always enjoy your posts. thanks
I very appreciate it, certainly :)
So let me to write next remarks. I tend to consider the information as the "imaginary" energy. I simply can not accept the "order" (negative entropy) wanes. I believe it is crossing to the future... On the other hand I have a subliminal feeling that we (Universe) is somehow supported from the future. The future delivers the "ideas", some patterns to us. I can not imagine the life can go ahead without a strong support... The being is the mixing of the matter and form, the mixing of energy (possibility) and structure...
Sorry for boring, but I have time enough and opened bottle :)
I think god has brown hair and a handlebar moustache. When he opens his eyes on to the world rainbows shoot out that are really 'future bits-o-honey' and when they enter our mouths we get the present, which is the black and white past.