Origin of big bang revisited "Why or How The Big Bang"

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Origin of big bang revisited "Why or How The Big Bang"

Post by -1- »

I have a theory (who doesn't?) which may or may not be unique, and at this point it is less than a theory as there is very little supporting evidence, and very little in a way of explaining of how this works. But it is an idea I wish to bounce off of the physics-minded people here.

The problem of the big bang is this: why did it happen? ("Why" as in source of causes, not "why" as in eventual purpose.) How long had the mass and all the "stuff" in the universe been condensed in a small (thimble-sized) space? What was the trigger that made it blow up? What was the energy source that made it blow up?

I think the explosion happened after a transfer of energies from quantum physical to macro physical environment. If we assume that the initial mass gathered in the thimble had lost almost all energy differentials, due to entropy, in its macro physical realm, then there could not be a macro physical energy source that caused the explosion. Quantum physical effects are not affected by entropy. This may have contributed to an energy-exchange (quick or slow, vibrating or not, reaching equilibrium or approaching it or not -- all questions my theory can't answer) that eventually gave way to a huge energy differential again to the macrophysical state of the thimble.

One such quickly developing differential in energy could have been the creation of electromagnetically charged particles. A bit of a differential in electromagnetic charges created repulsion between parts (this happened before the explosion), and that caused the explosion: extreme closeness of equally charged particles (positive or negative) which exerted and extreme force of repulsion among themselves.

The repulsion-generating force may have been different from electromagnetic charges, but the effect would be similar, or the same.

This is why we have entropy at a low level in our universe: if big bangs are regenerative, that is, if they occur periodically, then entropy gets reset, each time that a big bang occurs.

Big bang can possibly happen to very large black holes, that is, inside very large black holes. I challenge the astronomers among us to discover supernova-like but much more powerful explosions in the visible space that may be a mini-big bang of sorts.

If there is a way of detecting ages of matter, then perhaps we could discover parts of the universe that baffle astronomers because their age is hugely different from the age of our known universe. So those newer, younger, more recently created matters may be the created matter of a smaller, more recent big bang initiated inside and by a huge, very huge, black hole.

This concludes my theory. Or, if you insist, not theory, but pondering.