Is there really a single universe?

How does science work? And what's all this about quantum mechanics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

surreptitious57

Re: Is there really a single universe?

Post by surreptitious57 »

ken wrote:
You said I recently told you that I know nothing ... AND Can you please remember from now on that I know nothing as this is the second time I have told you this. So it was you who wanted Me to remember / know that you know nothing which i was going to try and remember. But you also wrote I am a human being who thinks that he knows some things. So I was trying to understand you better and find out what it is that you want Me to really remember especially under the extremely conflicting ideas of yourself that you show us. Why you cut out only parts of the full question which I wrote and are displacing it from what the full question and context was in relation to exactly only you know
It is true that I know nothing but whether you want to remember that or not is entirely up to you so you make the choice
I do not tell other minds how or what to think because that is beyond my jurisdiction that is only limited to my own mind
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
So if you do NOT actually know what God is then how could I provide evidence
What is it exactly that you are asking Me if I can provide evidence for then
I do not know what God is or even if it exists but I do know other human beings think it exists
Why can not you present evidence for God if you have any but if you do not want to it is fine
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
After thousands of years human beings still never cease to amaze and humor Me. They still continue to talk
about things like God of which they have absolutely no idea what It is. Human beings argue and dispute and
fight and even kill each other of some thing which when questioned actually have no idea what it IS
That is human beings for you fighting over something that may not exist beyond their own imagination
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 am
ken wrote:
You said I recently told you that I know nothing ... AND Can you please remember from now on that I know nothing as this is the second time I have told you this. So it was you who wanted Me to remember / know that you know nothing which i was going to try and remember. But you also wrote I am a human being who thinks that he knows some things. So I was trying to understand you better and find out what it is that you want Me to really remember especially under the extremely conflicting ideas of yourself that you show us. Why you cut out only parts of the full question which I wrote and are displacing it from what the full question and context was in relation to exactly only you know
It is true that I know nothing but whether you want to remember that or not is entirely up to you so you make the choice
Of course if I WANT to remember any thing or not IS entirely up to Me, but that is NOT the issue here. The issue IS that it was you who asked Me, thus wanted Me, to remember that you know nothing, because it appears that you do NOT want to remind Me again to remember that you know nothing. However, I am NOT sure why you want Me to remember that you know nothing, when you also claim that you are a human being who thinks that he knows some things. So, what is the truth? Do you know nothing, or, do you know some things? And, which one would you like Me to remember when we are discussing?
surreptitious57 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 amI do not tell other minds how or what to think because that is beyond my jurisdiction that is only limited to my own mind
But you want others to be forceful with you in how or what you think, right? In other words you would like others to be forceful in what they teach you and what you learn, right?
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
you would like others to be forceful in what they teach you and what you learn
I expect you to be forceful when I am not acknowledging what you are saying to me
I know nothing and I am never going to learn unless I actually start paying attention
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:41 am
ken wrote:
you would like others to be forceful in what they teach you and what you learn
I expect you to be forceful when I am not acknowledging what you are saying to me
If you expect others to do some thing or be a certain way, then you can and inevitably will become disappointed.
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:41 amI know nothing and I am never going to learn unless I actually start paying attention
So, actually do know some thing.

You know you that are never going to learn unless you actually start paying attention.

Now that you know what to do, you can begin to start learning.

As I have said all along, once you are fully open you can discover and learn all the answers by your Self, which you have just starting doing and coming to realize now.
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
If you expect others to do some thing or be a certain way then you can and inevitably will become disappointed
This is very true which is why I do not expect any one to behave as I want them to but rather as they actually will
Being a detached observer is better for me as it does not involve any assumptions about how others might behave
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am
ken wrote:
If you expect others to do some thing or be a certain way then you can and inevitably will become disappointed
This is very true which is why I do not expect any one to behave as I want them to but rather as they actually will
But you just said that you expect others to be forceful when you are not acknowledging what they are saying to you, which could lead to disappointment for you because I will NOT be forceful.

However, if you now expect others to behave as they will, then you will not be disappointed at all if I am NOT at all forceful, because I do NOT force any thing at all. I just allow things to happen.

Also, can you see just how contradictory you write some times? One minute you expect others to behave how you want, then the next minute you do not expect others to behave how you want.
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 amBeing a detached observer is better for me as it does not involve any assumptions about how others might behave
How did you become a detached observer? How is it possible to be separated, and then separate, from every thing? I already know the answer. I am just wondering what response you will give, if you do.

Also, I am actually Everything, attached as One, but still do NOT have to assume any thing. Being an attached or a detached observer does not necessarily mean involvement in assumptions or not. As it is the observer, itself, that has assumptions or not.
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
can you see just how contradictory you write some times
Sometimes my mind can be rather capricious hence the contradictions
But uncertainty is just a part of being human so it does not bother me
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
How did you become a detached observer
I became detached very naturally over time and am now as detached as I have ever been
I will continue to be detached while I am still here before becoming even more detached
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm
ken wrote:
How did you become a detached observer
I became detached very naturally over time and am now as detached as I have ever been
I will continue to be detached while I am still here before becoming even more detached
If you very naturally became detached over time, why were you attached in the first place?

Were you very naturally attached previously, or was that a very unnatural occurrence?
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:06 pm
ken wrote:
can you see just how contradictory you write some times
Sometimes my mind can be rather capricious hence the contradictions
But uncertainty is just a part of being human so it does not bother me
If you really want to be, and remain, an uncertain human being, so be it.

However, you are NOT acknowledging what I have been saying to you.

Again, there is NO such thing as "my mind".

How forceful do you really want Me to be in order for you to start learning what IS actually true and right?

As you have already discovered, all by your Self, you are never going to learn unless you actually start paying attention.

So, when are you going to really start paying attention?
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
You very naturally became detached over time why were you attached in the first place
So were you very naturally attached previously or was that a very unnatural occurrence
I was attached more in the past because I was younger but now I am older so more detached
I was very naturally attached and so much so that I actually thought nothing of it at the time
surreptitious57

ken wrote:
How forceful do you really want Me to be in order for you to start learning what IS actually true

As you have already discovered all by your Self you are never going to learn unless you actually start paying attention
So when are you going to really start paying attention
Be as forceful as you like because that is the best way

Paying attention is not something instantaneous but instead something that happens slowly and gradually over time
It began for me seven years ago and has been growing and developing ever since and shall carry on till the day I die
ken

Post by ken »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 pm
ken wrote:
You very naturally became detached over time why were you attached in the first place
So were you very naturally attached previously or was that a very unnatural occurrence
I was attached more in the past because I was younger but now I am older so more detached
So, the reason WHY you were more attached in the first place is because the body is younger and again more detached the older the body gets.

Does this happen for ALL human beings?
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 pmI was very naturally attached and so much so that I actually thought nothing of it at the time
So, it is a very natural progression for you to become detached, from being attached, as the body ages? What causes this very natural phenomena, and, is it and does it happen the exact same for all human beings?

To Me, some people say they become more attached as the body ages. Some even insist, after they discover, that there is NO separation nor detachment at all. Everything is attached as One, they say. So, if what you are saying that is occurring to you is very natural, then that would mean those that become less detached and more attached as those body's age, then that would be very UNnatural, with your logic. Correct Me if I am wrong.