What if Satan has intervened in all religions?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bahman

Re: What if Satan has intervened in all religions?

Post by bahman »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:33 am
bahman wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:24 am Literalism is not rational on its own terms as Godel's incompleteness theorems prove for math (the most literal of all languages).
Alleghories are not rational on their own terms as they require forms that must have consistent relations in order to define their core traits.

You need both.
Great. So there is nothing rational at all.
Reason is strictly structure through ratios. Ratios are the limits which both maintain a structure as unified while simultaneously seperating it from other structures. In these respects, the observation of all forms and how they are interjoined is "Reason" as definition. Without definition we cannot understand "truth". Why should truth be limited to anyone one perspective?
I don't understand how what you said is related to what I said. Is there anything rational at all?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

bahman wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:32 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:33 am
bahman wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:13 am

Great. So there is nothing rational at all.
Reason is strictly structure through ratios. Ratios are the limits which both maintain a structure as unified while simultaneously seperating it from other structures. In these respects, the observation of all forms and how they are interjoined is "Reason" as definition. Without definition we cannot understand "truth". Why should truth be limited to anyone one perspective?
I don't understand how what you said is related to what I said. Is there anything rational at all?
Structure, order, Being.
Viveka

Post by Viveka »

If anything, in all religions Satan is a bastion of 'be your own god' and 'atheism is the most rational and acceptable.'

The torch of reason above the scapegoat's head is exactly what atheism is and their claim to rationality yet bearing the ugliness of the sinner, i.e. no objective morality. The powers of coagula and solva are both abilities only available to God, yet the atheist bears them tattooed upon his arms.

This Baphomet is the true idol of atheists, and Satanists know this.