The Second Coming of Christ.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The Second Coming of Christ.

Post by Dontaskme »

It's often been asked if a 'Just Rational God' exists then why does that God allow pain and suffering?

But did you know that pain and suffering is not the enemy, pain and suffering is your friend.

What does the 'Second Coming of Christ' look like?

It looks like this.... Dying to be Born.

You are born twice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjjM7GO9Zrs

bobevenson

Re: The Second Coming of Christ.

Post by bobevenson »

If the First Coming of Christ had lived today, people would be wearing little golden electric chairs around their neck.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:03 pmYou are born twice.
Twice too many!
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

"There's no greater love than this."

I think my mate in bed would say her type of love would be better than a man nailed to a cross.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

bobevenson wrote:If the First Coming of Christ had lived today, people would be wearing little golden electric chairs around their neck.
:lol:
Why do you think it'd be in America?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:03 pm What does the 'Second Coming of Christ' look like?
Some sort of wet patch, I imagine.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:You are born twice.
I bloody hope not if it means I might have to watch that video again.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:03 pm What does the 'Second Coming of Christ' look like?
Looks like your waters have broken.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Being born twice is known as the entrance to Nonduality.

In order to know that which is without beginning nor end - one first has to have knowledge of opposites birth and death.

The death is a lie, you cannot die, that which appears to die was never born. You are true life without beginning nor end.

What looks like dying is actually the second birth - the leaving through one door from the transition pupa stage into the fully fledged transformed state of Nondual Christ Consciousness.

Birth and Death are like the two sides of the same Nondual coin.The Body and Mind may be one within each other. Simultaneously the Body may create the Mind and Mind may create the Body in a Nondual stateless state. But, there may be a Proto-State beyond all existence which creates existence in it which can be liked to a darkened flame.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Holy crap - what a ridiculous video made by some sort of below average simpleton. Circles and their geometric patters are part of nature, maths is natural - doesn't mean there is some giant conspiracy or anything related to Christ...especially by way of commercial logos - ridiculous, but should I expect anything more from you.

Here's the most logical reasonable projection of 'God': www.androcies.com
marjoram_blues

Post by marjoram_blues »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:18 am
Harbal wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 pm
Looks like your waters have broken.
Is this philosophy of religion ?
Or more of the same crazy trolling...
Obsessive rantings no matter the thread title. Some find it amusing. Ridiculous. A bit of a larf.
I guess that's why the poster known as Dontaskme is left to make a fool of herself.
Although what it does to the reputation of the Philosophy Now magazine is anyone's guess...
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 am Holy crap - what a ridiculous video made by some sort of below average simpleton. Circles and their geometric patters are part of nature, maths is natural - doesn't mean there is some giant conspiracy or anything related to Christ...especially by way of commercial logos - ridiculous, but should I expect anything more from you.
Yeah, I agree the video is pretty crap, probably shouldn't have added that on really, but then thought well it's just another Nondual pointing strategy pointing to our true nature that is everywhere hidden in plain sight, disguised as symbols and signs from both nature and from the awakened mind showing us that our true nature is always shouting out to us, be it from the natural world, or in animals, and also the world wide media of music and video, and film, art and just about everything else. The truth is shouting out to us, and at the same time seems to be hidden in plain view.

The world is not quite ready to hear the Nondual message yet, it's not accepted as part of the current programming, but that is starting to change, the winds of change are a stirring, changing the direction of each and every one of us, this new knowledge is starting to filter through the old belief systems deconstructing and revealing them to be the biggest deception known to man. The labour pains are growing in intensity, getting closer and tighter together as it's nearly time to be born into a new paradigm shift.

The crazies and the simpletons are taking over the asylum, watch this space. It's time for some new philosophy, some real true philosophy.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote:...
The crazies and the simpletons are taking over the asylum, watch this space. It's time for some new philosophy, some real true philosophy.
:lol: Well given no-one has paid any attention to real Philosophy for a long-time now I can well believe the crazies and simpletons will be taking over.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

And please remember that anybody who doesn't pay attention to Bob the Baptist is automatically a crazy or simpleton.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:13 pm And please remember that anybody who doesn't pay attention to Bob the Baptist is automatically a crazy or simpleton.
We do pay attention, bob, how else would we be aware that you're not running on a full tank?