HERE IS WISDOM

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 2337
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by attofishpi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Harbal wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:16 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Shut the fuck up wanker.
Temper, temper.
Let me have understanding, because as yet, i don't consider you a wanker.

bobevenson
Posts: 7335
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by bobevenson » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Let me summarize it for you. The number 666 represents the loss of Holy Trinity in the form of the Ouzo Cross (leaving only 666 stars out of a thousand after Satan casts a third of them out of heaven). The Ouzo Cross is a symbolic representation of the struggle between good and evil, and the game of Ouzo serves as an allegory (as described in "The Ouzo Prophecy").
Last edited by bobevenson on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by Harbal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:19 pm
Let me have understanding, because as yet, i don't consider you a wanker.
Well it's not for the want of trying on my part.
bobevenson wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:31 pm
Let me summarize it for you. The number 666 represents the loss of Holy Trinity in the form of the Ouzo Cross (leaving only 666 stars out of a thousand after Satan casts a third of them out of heaven). The Ouzo Cross is a symbolic representation of the struggle between good and evil, and the game of Ouzo serves as an allegory (as descri8bed in "The Ouzo Prophecy").
This is great, I still don't understand a damned word of it, I must have got some sort of immunity. :D

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 2337
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by attofishpi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:40 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:31 pm
Let me summarize it for you. The number 666 represents the loss of Holy Trinity in the form of the Ouzo Cross (leaving only 666 stars out of a thousand after Satan casts a third of them out of heaven). The Ouzo Cross is a symbolic representation of the struggle between good and evil, and the game of Ouzo serves as an allegory (as descri8bed in "The Ouzo Prophecy").
Let me put it to u in the simplest terms of someone you might consider a simpleton OUZO means NOTHING but to people that like to get pissed perhaps somewhere like Corfu - so FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SELF INFLICTED PROPHECY because the likes of you only want to PROFIT.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 2337
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by attofishpi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Harbal wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:19 pm
Let me have understanding, because as yet, i don't consider you a wanker.
Well it's not for the want of trying on my part.
Try harder c^unt

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by Harbal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Try harder c^unt
You're only worth so much effort, Fish Pie.

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 2337
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by attofishpi » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Harbal wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Try harder c^unt
You're only worth so much effort, Fish Pie.
Fair enough.

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by Harbal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:10 pm

attofishpi wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm
Fair enough.
So it's not a cop out?

bobevenson
Posts: 7335
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by bobevenson » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:18 pm

I'm sorry, but wisdom can only be found in the book of Revelation and "The Ouzo Prophecy."

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 518
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:10 pm

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. It looks like you're having a mental breakdown.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4539
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 pm

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:10 pm
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. It looks like you're having a mental breakdown.
AMod would call it monomania.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 2337
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by attofishpi » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:31 am

Harbal wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:10 pm
attofishpi wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm
Fair enough.
So it's not a cop out?
Harbal, I knew there was something special about you! You are telepathetic - you should be up there with the likes of Bob the divinely inspired profit!

bobevenson
Posts: 7335
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by bobevenson » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:10 pm
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. It looks like you're having a mental breakdown.
One of the mystical credentials supporting my prophetic certification is that the spokesman for the ultra-conservative Biblical organization, the Spiritual Counterfeits Project, said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly reasoned for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" He was referring to "The Ouzo Prophecy" that says salvation can be found in the game of Ouzo, that the Second Coming of Christ is Tor, and that the Holy Trinity is Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Ouzo Cross.

Philosophy Explorer
Posts: 4539
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:39 am

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by Philosophy Explorer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:46 pm

bobevenson wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:13 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:10 pm
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. It looks like you're having a mental breakdown.
One of the mystical credentials supporting my prophetic certification is that the spokesman for the ultra-conservative Biblical organization, the Spiritual Counterfeits Project, said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly reasoned for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" He was referring to "The Ouzo Prophecy" that says salvation can be found in the game of Ouzo, that the Second Coming of Christ is Tor, and that the Holy Trinity is Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Ouzo Cross.
Sounds cuckoo to me.

PhilX 🇺🇸

User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 2337
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: HERE IS WISDOM

Post by attofishpi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Dubious wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
HERE IS WISDOM

HOLD TRUE TO THE KEY JUDAIC AND CATHOLIC COMMANDMENTS.

ALWAYS STRIVE FOR KNOWLEDGE AND ENCOURAGE INTELLIGENCE.
The second piece of wisdom excludes the first.
Explain why? This argument should, if you are willing, be taken from the point of view of a reality where GOD does exist.

Dubious wrote:
attofishpi wrote:UNDERSTAND GOD LOVES YOU, AND SUFFERED IMMENSELY IN CREATING YOUR SOULS, A PAIRING TO CONTINUE THROUGH ETERNITY, DO NOT FAIL, DO NOT RETURN TO THE TEST OF THE BEAST.
...but what if the real nature of THE BEAST is our conception of God?? Since when has god suffered? That duty is left for others to perform...and please don't mention your pathetic Jewish Jesus whose affiliations DID NOT include GENTILES :!: He was just another poor bloke who received the same treatment as so many others the Romans didn't like!
If you KNEW God existed then you would consider, perhaps with some puzzlement as to why YOU are human and animals are food (whether for our consumption or other). The test of the beast would be "Why do YOU have the right to descend\reincarnate once again as wo\man based on how you have lived this life?
I am not certain - but I have some understanding via my sage that God suffered immensely to form the logic that we can comprehend, and are now conscious of. The suffering of Christ pales in comparison, from my understanding.
Dubious wrote:
attofishpi wrote:THE CREATOR OF THIS MESSAGE USED LOGIC & RATIONALE OVER MANY YEARS OF DEBATE WITH A DESCENDENT OF SOCRATES – PERHAPS EVEN SOCRATES HIMSELF.
Unfortunately there isn't enough logic or rationality in your argument to keep your message from going virally insane![/size]
Always seemed to me that people that use a dumb arse amount of coloured - bolded - oversized text were the ones that were virally insane - Bob comes to mind...hence I have graciously done you the favour of removing your overzealous typeface.

Dubious wrote:
attofishpi wrote:UNDERSTAND THIS IS HEAVEN.
Indeed! But only if Heaven is a lunatic asylum having outcast all forms of rationality as the work of the devil! If rationality is greater than god it's clear what side we should ALL be on. :twisted:
Who the fuck is the devil - that is for the half-wits that read the buy bull without comprehending what almighty actually is.

Knowing that i am in heaven, means i can (and do) leave the windows down on my car on a hot day, I can leave my front door wide open - since a numbed skull would be thief - from their dimension will see the windows up and the front door closed etc, etc, etc...

It also means that when I go to bed, even if my partner is not around - knowing that ALL my atoms are under this beings control, I can have love made to me, and orgasm beyond whatever you short sighted theists\atheists experience...that is the fun of God's heaven - it actually appears to be quite proud of its ability to provide wo\man with our sexual senses...especially those that believed - tested - and then came to know.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests