The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect?

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 pm The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect?
Muhammad was possessed by a demon or something, thus he wold put his name over God, making him more popular than God, this is the story of Lucifer all over!
Immanuel Can

Re: The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect?

Post by Immanuel Can »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:17 pm The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect?
Wow...you're right: nobody in South or Central America, or Spain, or in North America's Hispanic communities, is ever named "Jesus." :lol:
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:14 pm
Muhammad was possessed by a demon or something, thus he wold put his name over God, making him more popular than God, this is the story of Lucifer all over!
You are aware of the immorality of the mainstream Gods and their religions.

Satan looks like the moral one as compared to immoral pricks like Yahweh and Allah. Right?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 pm
Wow...you're right: nobody in South or Central America, or Spain, or in North America's Hispanic communities, is ever named "Jesus." :lol:
Hey suss is not Jesus, --- but I will give you that the Spanish do not show the disrespect that the rest of Christianity does to the name of Jesus.

Regards
DL
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

You can add Portugal and the rest of South America, that is Brazil, there.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 pmYou are aware of the immorality of the mainstream Gods and their religions.

Satan looks like the moral one as compared to immoral pricks like Yahweh and Allah. Right
Yes, God let Adam and Eve go naked.

Didn't talk about things, but rather destroy and punish people, multiple times punished his own beloved people by the Babylonians and Romans.

Satan is "The Accuser" according to muslims, and appear in the book of Job, Job gets miserable because of God and Satan.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

PauloL wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:37 pm
You can add Portugal and the rest of South America, that is Brazil, there.
For football fans, there's Jesus Navas, Gabriel Jesus...on and on we go. Not to mention that "Joshua" is the Hebrew equivalent of "Jesus," so we might as well add all of those in.

Yep, there's a few of them around.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:49 pm
x................................................................................................................x

................True.
................Also Jorge Jesus.
................Thanks for the consideration.

x................................................................................................................x
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:47 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 pmYou are aware of the immorality of the mainstream Gods and their religions.

Satan looks like the moral one as compared to immoral pricks like Yahweh and Allah. Right
Yes, God let Adam and Eve go naked.

Didn't talk about things, but rather destroy and punish people, multiple times punished his own beloved people by the Babylonians and Romans.

Satan is "The Accuser" according to muslims, and appear in the book of Job, Job gets miserable because of God and Satan.
A good example of how evil Yahweh is as in Job 3.2 he says Satan moved him to do evil.

That tells us who is controlling who.

Regards
DL
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:55 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 pmSatan is "The Accuser" according to muslims, and appear in the book of Job, Job gets miserable because of God and Satan.
A good example of how evil Yahweh is as in Job 3.2 he says Satan moved him to do evil.

Not controlling per se, but mere manipulating thus vulnerable to lies and deceit.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:42 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Not controlling per se, but mere manipulating thus vulnerable to lies and deceit.
Sounds a bit semantic, but no problem my friend. I am French and will not argue the meaning of words with an English guy.

A prochaine mon ami.

Regards
DL
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

How about learning how to construct conversations on this forum without incorrectly quoting peoples statements - in other words - get the right persons name associated with the quote.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Many cultures pass on names of those they wish to show respect to. The Muslim community pass on the name Mohamad more than Christians do with the name of Jesus. This name respect is lacking in the Christian cultures.

I think it is due to the fact that none in the Abrahamic cults can justify Yahweh/Jesus’ genocide of mankind.

Yahweh’s son Jesus has not been deemed worthy of respect for moral reasons. Christians recognize the imperfections and agree with the ostracising of the name Jesus. Hence their not passing on the name and showing disrespect. Jesus is as unworthy to literal reading people in the myriad of Christian cults, as is Yahweh.

Are the myriad of Christian and Catholic cults showing a lack of respect for the name of Jesus as compared to the respect Muslims show the name Mohammad?

Regards
DL
You need to visit Mexico.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

I admit that Spanish speakers use a hey suss sounding word for Jesus.

I do not know if they even realize it.

They are the exception to the rule.

Regards
DL