~ Martin Luther King Jr Warned Us... ~

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ Martin Luther King Jr Warned Us... ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Reverand Martin Luther King Jr warned us of a spiritual death...is this what we are witnessing?

Philosophy Explorer

Re: ~ Martin Luther King Jr Warned Us... ~

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 pm .

Reverand Martin Luther King Jr warned us of a spiritual death...is this what we are witnessing?

Besides misspelling Reverend, where are you going with this? How does a spirit die? If you mean people aren't religious - nothing new in the US. Frankly I don't give a rat's patootie about spiritual death. The US has been around for over 200 years and will continue to grow and prosper.

PhilX 🇺🇸
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I've been using my smartphone exclusively to post here at The PhilosophyNow forums for the past few months and I'm not totally in-sync with the auto-correct feature...so, I'm not a very good speller naturally - so you may be literally assulted for a while if you read my posts.

Obviously you are not familiar with the late Dr Kings remarks in reference to spiritualism and the projections of nations.

But, this is the internet so you are obligated to say that you are.

Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:02 pm .

I've been using my smartphone exclusively to post here at The PhilosophyNow forums for the past few months and I'm not totally in-sync with the auto-correct feature...so, I'm not a very good speller naturally - so you may be literally assulted for a while if you read my posts.

Obviously you are not familiar with the late Dr Kings remarks in reference to spiritualism and the projections of nations.

But, this is the internet so you are obligated to say that you are.

Not obligated - not in my resume. There are probably millions of videos and billions of websites and zillions of subjects to be interested in so not enough time to go around. Besides I'm entitled in the land of the free to choose what I'm interested in.

PhilX
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Bill Wiltrack wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 pm .

Yes Bill, we have been witnessing this for a very long time now since the dawn of time. But it's something we all have to go through. We all must die in order that we be born again. Some people die kicking and screaming all the way to the end...while others simply surrender quietly without making any fuss, and do so, so discretely that their loved ones don't even know they've died.

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:41 am Yes Bill, we have been witnessing this for a very long time now since the dawn of time.
My word, that is a long time.
while others simply surrender quietly without making any fuss, and do so, so discretely that their loved ones don't even know they've died
It will become very apparent to them after a week or two.