~ What is Church ? ~

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

HexHammer

Re: ~ What is Church ? ~

Post by HexHammer »

PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:26 amPeople with high IQ:
Are only suited to calculate on known algorithms?
Can't "invent" concepts"?
Their intuition only lies in what they can read?

Does a person who writes this barely scratch what's a high IQ? This is typical for a person (not very high QI, for sure) used to think that some stereotypes created by them are the high IQ.

Not to mention the concept of things that are intuitive for low IQ people only...
Having high IQ AND high rationale spells high intellect!
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:19 am
PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 amtells you I earn how much?
Am I right or wrong?
I understand your modus operandi, but wait. I know you're used to jump steps, but did you answer me? Perhaps you need to reread and then answer my questions. You must have had a turbulent elementary school, and were a terror movie for your parents (and neighbors).
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:26 am Having high IQ AND high rationale spells high intellect!
I concede that that has a sense, but I can't reach that. At the least, maybe if you tell me what you mean by "spell" (but don't know if it will be enough). I asked you to try harder. I do the same.

I'll give a help anyway. That was quite a rhetorical post and it's not supposed to be answered by you. You fed it and that's enough. But you can participate anyway. Simply that may lower your consideration by other members. But, don't worry, I won't ask you if I'm right.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Why did you decide to participate in a philosophical forum? What did you weight most pro and contra?
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:28 am
HexHammer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:19 am
PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 amtells you I earn how much?
Am I right or wrong?
I understand your modus operandi, but wait. I know you're used to jump steps, but did you answer me? Perhaps you need to reread and then answer my questions. You must have had a turbulent elementary school, and were a terror movie for your parents (and neighbors).
What you say is incoherent nonsense and babble, you try to speak in fancy ways and makes arbitrary points, please make a clear point in lay terms, your first post 6 posts ago wasn't very clear and only a smear post which didn't really have any relevance.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:04 am

Are you trying to persuade me about "incoherent nonsense and babble" or just trying to persuade other readers?

My questions keep unanswered.

HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:55 pmAre you trying to persuade me about "incoherent nonsense and babble" or just trying to persuade other readers?

I can't stoop down to your fairytale nonsense, sorry find some other person to bugger.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

HexHammer wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:44 pm
PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:55 pmAre you trying to persuade me about "incoherent nonsense and babble" or just trying to persuade other readers?

I can't stoop down to your fairytale nonsense, sorry find some other person to bugger.
It's understandable (although I don't understand your "stoop down" and "bugger").

What's your dictionary? I use mostly Oxford and Merriam-Webster's.

My questions keep unanswered. That's understandable, too.

As you put it, you're a fairy-tail (the witch?).

Pabulum et ignotum videre putant aedibus silentium.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

HH actually thinks he's the second-coming.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

PauloL wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 pm
Pabulum et ignotum videre putant aedibus silentium.
It's your English that needs practicing, you should concentrate on that.
PauloL

Post by PauloL »

Arising_uk wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:22 pm HH actually thinks he's the second-coming.
Anyway HH hasn't answered me yet how much he thinks I earn because of posting about DSM 5 criteria of antisocial personality disorder. HH sees a connection between posting contents and money earned by poster. HH is a pseudo-visionary who doesn't clarify sad gibberish.

......................................Did HammerHead eclipse? It's quite disappointing.

....................................................Stultus quoque si evanescet sapiens reputabitur.