I really don't know what to title this thread?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

I really don't know what to title this thread?

Post by Dontaskme »

The suicide bomber that blew himself up at the Manchester arena deliberately targeted young teenage girls because apparently their beliefs were not compatible with his therefore he deemed them to be totally unacceptable according to his world-view.

That's really messed up behaviour. That would be like someone from England flying over to Saudi Arabia and blowing them self up in a crowd of people because that someone objected to the way the locally bred women are forced to cover nearly their entire bodies in cloth...usually black cloth.

That's some messed up thinking. And this behaviour has absolutely nothing to do with God whatsoever.

No one owns this planet, no one has ever been alive before, the planet was here first..so what the fucking hell is wrong with these people, who the hell do they think they are?
Harbal

Re: I really don't know what to title this thread?

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:43 am The suicide bomber that blew himself up at the Manchester arena deliberately targeted young teenage girls because apparently their beliefs were not compatible with his therefore he deemed them to be totally unacceptable according to his world-view.
This first sentence alone suggests what the title of the thread should be: "I don't know what I'm talking about".

But then again, all your threads should have that title.