Why religion is BS

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Why religion is BS

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal

Re: Why religion is BS

Post by Harbal »

stick.man.jpg
stick.man.jpg (9.06 KiB) Viewed 1744 times

Now it's starting to become offensive.

Untill I tell you it's only Mr. Singh who owns the grocery shop on the High Street. Now only Mr. Singh is offended.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 am

Now it's starting to become offensive.

Untill I tell you it's only Mr. Singh who owns the grocery shop on the High Street. Now only Mr. Singh is offended.
It's really funny how an idea can cause offence. This actually means nothing is causing offence. That's the good news. The bad news is nothing is causing everything including you. So have fun and play with it, that's what I do, I mean what else is there to do? :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

God is not religious. If it's someones God, it is not God.

“You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. He cancelled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross.” Colossians 2:13-14:

That's the most beautiful truth I've ever heard?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

God's Awareness is this very Awareness right here and now and ''This is My Identity'' and there is only One Identity Here.

To try to deny that you exist is a sin.

To say there is no God is a sin, to put yourself up as something 'mechanical' or less (or more ) than The All That God Is, is a sin.

This life is the very presence of God's Self-Awareness and it is the One and Only Being that YOU are.There is no other.

Cutting away means the removing of the veil an anagram of evil to reveal the hidden inner light of truth. LOVE

Only Love is Real.