Anymore BS anyone?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Anymore BS anyone?

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pm Nothing "exact"... just an appearance of disgust and hopelessness. If that's not what you meant, please clarify.
That's not what I saw/see. The statement was a simple expression of the divine.

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pmUh, no... aside from the fact that (to me) the bucket view seems limited and dumb, my focus was on how (as usual) you seemed to be dumping everyone into it with you. As if whatever you see, is all there is.
I didn't see it like that, this is your projection only, which you are quite entitled to, just as I am entitled to my projections. I acccept your projections as a unique expression of the divine...and see nothing wrong with it.

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pmAre you saying that everyone must already see the same, or else communication and new insights are hopeless?
No, I was being sarcastic...which was also an expression of the divine. The hopelessness idea, is just the divine expressing a sense of hopelessness. I see nothing wrong with that either, the sun's still shining, breathing is still happening etc etc...all is still well.
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pmIn an earlier post you acknowledged that it was your creation. Do you just make up bullshit with each new post?
Yep, that's pretty much what I'm doing, I'm making it all up...where else am I going to get the BS from?
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pmYes, yes... I can try to understand what you might see for yourself... but it's not all there is to see... not even for you, I'm sure.
Never said it was. but thanks for trying to understand some thoughts you've never seen. I've never seen my thoughts or their interpretations, or their meanings either...but it's fun believing in them, else what stories could we tell each other? Personally, I gave up believing in fiction a long time ago, I'm more into real stuff now.
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 pmI'm suggesting that you NOT try to validate (and further solidify) or impose your bucket by claiming that everyone is stuck there with you as some sort of universal condition.
I guess that's an inevitable part of being a somebody, one automatically thinks this is all about them, quite unavoidable really.

Not sure you've ever noticed lately, but there is no one running the universe, certainly not you. So I will say what the fuck I like, whether you like it or not, no one is forcing you to swallow it.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:00 am...
I agree that being full of crap and spreading bullshit around is your manifestation of the divine at times. It's also a manifestation of the divine to remind/suggest that you look at it for what it is.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:38 pm

I agree that being full of crap and spreading bullshit around is your manifestation of the divine at times. It's also a manifestation of the divine to remind/suggest that you look at it for what it is.
Then I suggest you follow your own advice.

This is the last time I reply to you, there is nothing more to say on the matter.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:20 pm This is the last time I reply to you, there is nothing more to say on the matter.
Ah, good! Although, you've said this before -- so like a lot of things you say, it doesn't mean much because you seem to change and make up the truth for your divine universe from moment to moment to suit yourself. For someone who talks so much about the divine, you don't seem to notice how much of your focus is actually all about you. It's also interesting to note that, similar to many Christians, you use the divine as an "escape hatch" for your words/behavior: the divine becomes a way of redirecting/controlling focus, attempting to claim higher ground in conversations, and excusing and/or glorifying anything at all that you say/do. Instantly convenient maybe... but not actually courageous or insightful... and rather obvious for what it is.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

shit piss puss and vomit are gifts of the divine intelligence - they ensure a healthy life for any living body..

You are a walking, talking ball of divine goo.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

osgart

Post by osgart »

the only law in life is to do no evil. so feel free to bs yourself all the way through life if you like or strike up a worth with people.

The beauty of words is to find worth in a statement, or disregard it altogether.

how far does bs take one though?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

osgart wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 am
how far does bs take one though?
It takes them all the way... right back to the garden.

Without manure nothing would fruit...nothing would grow, one simply has to go through hell to get to heaven. It can't be the other way round, cause, quite frankly who in their right mind would want to leave heaven?

''The lotus flower is one of the most remarkable creations of nature. Its beauty lies in its purity, because this magnificent flower emerges from the dirty and muddy bottom of a pond, yet still remains untouched and unstained by its soiled surroundings.''

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 pm
''The lotus flower is one of the most remarkable creations of nature.

No more remarkable than countless other things.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 pm ...one simply has to go through hell to get to heaven. It can't be the other way round, cause, quite frankly who in their right mind would want to leave heaven?
So now you're saying there IS a specific/desired path to take, and a specific/desired destination, and a difference between good and bad, and that there ARE separations/divisions between one thing and another -- rather than it ALL being the dance of the divine.

If your perspectives are based on an inconsistent and momentary mindset, is it any wonder that it's hard to see much credibility in what you have been saying here?