Anymore BS anyone?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Anymore BS anyone?

Post by Dontaskme »

Science Fan wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:50 pm Well of course I shall harm another. I do it all the time. It's called freedom of speech. If I state something that upsets another person, then that is a "harm" to the other person. Contrary to anarchist thinking, freedom of speech cannot be justified by the so-called non-aggression principle.
That's why a proper education is paramount, discernment is the key ...''know thyself'' and know that no one, not even yourself can harm you without your absolute permission. It's about unlearning all the lies your society has imposed upon you that you have mistakenly believed to be real.

True freedom is found not in what is spoken or written, you are not knowledge, you are boundless not-knowingness aka freedom that is aware of every thought, belief and concept, aka knowledge...nothing can defile that boundlessly free awareness because knowledge is an illusory appearance in you, but is not who you are essentially..because who you truly are essentially is always present, you are the eternal witness of every event, feeling, and thought that comes and goes in you.

..even if someone was to physically kill you by hacking off your head with a sword, or slam you in a prison cell for the rest of your life, you'd still be free. .some people do not know this, because they are identified with the wrong I ..we have two I's you see...one is right and the other one is wrong...you can find out about the two I's by reading nondual literature, nonduality has been my true educator, I always had a sense from the very beginning of my childhood that the stuff being taught to me in school was nothing more than a load of BS that made me feel sick to my stomach and cause a tense tight feeling that was intolerable and too bitter tasting for my liking, ...so I literally had to become my own teacher in life, also and my own father and mother, and best friend.

Only your believed ideas, thoughts, and emotions about yourself can enslave you, but those are just like passing ships in the night, they are illusions, you as boundlessly free awareness is not an illusion.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 am
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 pm So what was the value and purpose of presenting it as if it applies to everyone? Does it make you feel better... or somehow important/wise... to think that your reality creation is an ultimate reality for all?
Some people on this forum have replied to my ideas as being read as BS...so basically, I've dedicated this thread to the BS subject, just to say I actually agree with them, and that in my opinion there is nothing wrong with it. I've placed this BS thread on the religious forum since some people here believe that religion is BS,which I also agree with, so there you have it.

If my BS is of any value to you or anyone else then take it it's free, or simply just leave it and smell your own BS..it's your prerogative. And the last time I looked, I was absolutely certain we are all living in the same reality, however, what we choose to think and believe about that reality is another story.
Do you notice that you didn't answer my questions? Do you only want to be in a position of telling people how it is (even when grudgingly agreeing that it's BS)?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 am
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 pm So what was the value and purpose of presenting it as if it applies to everyone? Does it make you feel better... or somehow important/wise... to think that your reality creation is an ultimate reality for all?
Some people on this forum have replied to my ideas as being read as BS...so basically, I've dedicated this thread to the BS subject, just to say I actually agree with them, and that in my opinion there is nothing wrong with it. I've placed this BS thread on the religious forum since some people here believe that religion is BS,which I also agree with, so there you have it.

If my BS is of any value to you or anyone else then take it it's free, or simply just leave it and smell your own BS..it's your prerogative. And the last time I looked, I was absolutely certain we are all living in the same reality, however, what we choose to think and believe about that reality is another story.
Do you notice that you didn't answer my questions? Do you only want to be in a position of telling people how it is (even when grudgingly agreeing that it's BS)?
Actually the question was answered very nicely, but it's possible that you just didn't understand the answer.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

thedoc wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 pmActually the question was answered very nicely, but it's possible that you just didn't understand the answer.
Oh, then please be helpful and elaborate further to show how the response answered the question so that I can see it. Thank you.

(DAM has already acknowledged that he created the assessment/reality of what life is. I'm asking why he is applying it to everyone?)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 pm
So what was the value and purpose of presenting it as if it applies to everyone?
I don't know if it was meant to apply to everyone, I was just coming from the premise that it has value and purpose for me... it's up to the reader to decide whether or not what I write resonates with them or not. I'm not even aware that I was doing what you seem to think I'm doing anyway.

If I was doing that, I would have said . . . HEY EVERYBODY THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE . . .but I don't think I did that. . .so not really sure why you keep getting your knickers in a twist over my posts. It's like you have this obsession with wanting to start an argument.
Lacewing wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 pmDoes it make you feel better... or somehow important/wise... to think that your reality creation is an ultimate reality for all?
I don't feel anything when I write. My thoughts and words just come out like an arrow, I rarely think much about what I'm saying before I write it, it just comes pouring out from memory..and quite frankly, I couldn't give a flying pancake toss what people think.
Lacewing wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 pmDo you notice that you didn't answer my questions? Do you only want to be in a position of telling people how it is (even when grudgingly agreeing that it's BS)?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:00 pm I don't know if it was meant to apply to everyone, I was just coming from the premise that it has value and purpose for me...
So that's why you used words like "you" and "one" and "yourself" (rather than "I" and "myself").

"Life is basically a bucket of shit piss puss and vomit and then you die.

However, one can always dress it up a bit to make it look and seem pleasant but it's probably not worth the effort, since decay rules the day, might as well submit to it asap and save yourself a lot of futile wasted energy."

I'm not even aware that I was doing what you seem to think I'm doing anyway.
That's why I'm pointing it out to you. But you don't seem to appreciate it. 8)
If I was doing that, I would have said . . . HEY EVERYBODY THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO BELIEVE . . .
There are all kinds of ways it can be said... such as the way you said it.
not really sure why you keep getting your knickers in a twist over my posts. It's like you have this obsession with wanting to start an argument
I don't wear knickers. What do you think we're here for? We see someone say something and then we might say "Hey, wait a minute, do you see what you just said/did?", and then a big entertaining or enlightening discussion happens (or not). Do you not want to be questioned about the things you say?
I don't feel anything when I write.
I doubt that. You seem quite passionate about your ideas.
My thoughts and words just come out like an arrow, I rarely think much about what I'm saying before I write it, it just comes pouring out
Yeh, mine too. You're not the only one living on the edge!
quite frankly, I couldn't give a flying pancake toss what people think
Are you just here to spew wildly? How thrilling for all of us. :)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

How thrilling for all of us she writes...notice she does not say for ''I'' or ''myself''... :?

Does it make you feel better... or somehow important/wise... to think that your reality creation is an ultimate reality for all?

Yes, apparently so said the echo.

You hoo!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:42 pm How thrilling for all of us she writes...notice she does not say for ''I'' or ''myself''... :?

Does it make you feel better... or somehow important/wise... to think that your reality creation is an ultimate reality for all?

Yes, apparently so said the echo.

You hoo!
Are you able to tell the difference between exaggerated sarcasm and sweeping generalizations?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:49 pm Are you able to tell the difference between exaggerated sarcasm and sweeping generalizations?
I'm not interested in playing the game of semantics with you.

This is my last and final post to you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Is this your own latest conclusion? How much of what you think and see are you creating

So what was the value and purpose of presenting it as if it applies to everyone? Does it make you feel better... or somehow important/wise... to think that your reality creation is an ultimate reality for all?
More BS
Lacewing wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:37 pmAlthough I don’t believe in a god entity that exists separately and “reigns” over all of life, I have always seen ongoing and continual signs of an interconnectedness throughout all. It makes the most sense to me that the idea of “God” must include and reside in ALL equally. Why would there be anything NOT of “God”? Why would there be any “insides” and “outsides” of God -– such designations are surely the ideas of man, for man’s manipulation and self-promotion.

Therefore, I think it’s most reasonable to view any god force as inherent and equally distributed -– because, again, what ELSE is there? So if all is god, then that would point to all of us being examples of the many creative explorations and aspects of God. God playing and exploring through all of it/us. Each person reflecting a different potential to be manifested and explored: a different balance of attributes, ego, intoxication, needs, fears, courage, vision, clarity, etc.
Yeah, kind of like ALL the same difference.

All of this "God" potential is being expressed through many different characteristics, while being narrowly defined and judged by man’s limited and controlling vision/understanding. As parts of God argue that they are MORE of God, they demonstrate that particular manifestation of creative delusion and ego. Whereas God is actually ALL creative energy/exploration of infinite/ever-expanding potential. Nothing more sacred than anything else. ALL divine! ALL "God" -- because why would anything be excluded?
ALL the above was apparently God talking to itself. :roll:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme... it appears that you're trying to defend the use of your own words by desperately seeking those words used anywhere else, while you ignore the context of the communication (both yours and mine). By chopping it all into little disconnected bits, without any order or continuity, you lose the sense of it... and any value. Maybe that's your goal -- focusing on whether the words are the issue rather than on the message being delivered with those words?

The intent of your shit-piss-puss message seemed to be revealed by the words you used. So I questioned it. Your response to that was basically that you didn't know what it was supposed to mean -- and that you just say things. Okay, so... do you only utter brilliance (in whatever form it comes)... or might your utterances reveal other things... and do you want people just to witness it or to provide feedback? You said you don't care what people think -- so I asked if you just want to spew? Logical conclusion based on what you've said, yes?

If you make provocative claims, it's reasonable to receive challenging responses. You are free to ignore them if you don't want to clarify or interact further. A lot of people "vent" on this forum... but it seems kind of narcissistic (and not very bright) to simply blurt out "how it is" without any care for further consideration or interaction -- doesn't it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm
If you make provocative claims, it's reasonable to receive challenging responses.
Okay, lets take a look at what I said '' Life is basically a bucket of shit piss puss and vomit and then you die.''

Okay, it's all yours Lacewing, what is it you would like to challenge about that statement?

I'm all ears!

I have a low tolerance for semantics so don't go there else I will ignore you.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:08 pm Life is basically a bucket of shit piss puss and vomit and then you die.

Okay, it's all yours Lacewing, what is it you would like to challenge about that statement?

I'm all ears!
I already responded. My response was to ask for clarification about what you see and why. I don't see what you see. Your claim doesn't apply to me, although you appeared to word it as if it was a universal truth of some sort (a tendency you seem to have). Could be a misunderstanding... but I'm guessing that you believed it profoundly true in the moment. Whatever. Sit in your bucket, and snap at anyone who points out the absurdity of it. You haven't proven anything... and I don't have to disprove your absurdity. What are you... religious or something: unable to prove your sweeping claims, yet seeing them as some kind of superior truth unless they can be disproven?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:08 pm Life is basically a bucket of shit piss puss and vomit and then you die.

I'm all ears!
I already responded. My response was to ask for clarification about what you see and why. I don't see what you see. Your claim doesn't apply to me, although you appeared to word it as if it was a universal truth of some sort (a tendency you seem to have). Could be a misunderstanding... but I'm guessing that you believed it profoundly true in the moment.
What exactly did you see in it? ..you obviously saw something in it as it appears to have triggered some form of inflamed adverse reaction of utter shock and horror in you?
How can I clarify something for you that I see .... if it's not what you see? It would be a waste of my time and energy because like you said you didn't see it, so you wouldn't be able to see it even if I did clarify it for you would you?

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm Whatever. Sit in your bucket,
Do I have any other choice but to sit in, in actual fact I'm not the one sitting in it, it's sitting in me. And definitely as this life form it has not escaped my notice that I do have shit, piss, puss and vomit in me. And as much as I'd love to deny it's there, it's definitely there, and there is nothing I can do about it, in fact it's doing me, I'm not doing any of it, if I was, I'd stop doing it immediately, but as far as I am aware this shit thing is a universally true jobby, since haven't seen anything in life devoid of shit.

Also, dying is a universal truth as well, we're all dying right now this moment as we are living, unless of course you know of someone who has never died?

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm What exactly did you see in it?
Nothing "exact"... just an appearance of disgust and hopelessness. If that's not what you meant, please clarify.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm it appears to have triggered some form of inflamed adverse reaction of utter shock and horror in you?
Uh, no... aside from the fact that (to me) the bucket view seems limited and dumb, my focus was on how (as usual) you seemed to be dumping everyone into it with you. As if whatever you see, is all there is.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm How can I clarify something for you that I see .... if it's not what you see?
Are you saying that everyone must already see the same, or else communication and new insights are hopeless?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm as much as I'd love to deny it's there, it's definitely there, and there is nothing I can do about it, in fact it's doing me, I'm not doing any of it, if I was, I'd stop doing it immediately
In an earlier post you acknowledged that it was your creation. Do you just make up bullshit with each new post?

Yes, yes... I can try to understand what you might see for yourself... but it's not all there is to see... not even for you, I'm sure. I'm suggesting that you NOT try to validate (and further solidify) or impose your bucket by claiming that everyone is stuck there with you as some sort of universal condition.