If God abhors sin so much, then why did He delay the coming of Christ?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Explorer

If God abhors sin so much, then why did He delay the coming of Christ?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Two notable events from the OT were the Great Flood and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah where many were killed due to sin. God has the power of prophecy, yet
He chose to delay the coming of Christ when He could have sent him far earlier. Why did Jesus show up at the time he did?

PhilX
Dontaskme

Re: If God abhors sin so much, then why did He delay the coming of Christ?

Post by Dontaskme »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:18 am Two notable events from the OT were the Great Flood and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah where many were killed due to sin. God has the power of prophecy, yet
He chose to delay the coming of Christ when He could have sent him far earlier. Why did Jesus show up at the time he did?

PhilX
Jesus aka (Consciousness - Son) comes and goes.

God aka (Awareness - Father) does not come and go... God is the eternal permanent presence of ''I Am''
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."

The ''I Am'' can't leave, only the I Am's apparent appearance..in the form of consciousness leaves, or comes back.

God (awareness)never left you, you (consciousness) left God...metaphorically speaking....since nothing can leave God - for there is only God.

Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

I don't think Jesus actually existed. So, in a way, God is still delaying the presence of the so-called savior.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

If everything goes to plan either Rome or Mecca will be bombed, but most likely Mecca, since it's a seat of Antichrist! Muslims and christians are actually Lucifarians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrRwnYKW7dM&list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITGok5Cw08&t