Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesus’ way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLIHeAYm7yE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbes ... r_embedded

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to step up?

Regards
DL
attofishpi

Re: Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

Post by attofishpi »

Duh. There are likely amoeba on some distant planet with more of a grasp of Christianity than you.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 pmIs there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?
Depending of who you ask, Jesus is different things. Some muslims claim he is a servant and send as a prophet, when he returns some muslims will say he's the devil.

Hindus says he at the 2nd coming will return as the 10th and final avatar of Lord Vishnu the Preserver. Vishnu is a prime deity in a trinity of Brahma the Creator and Shiva the Destroyer.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:45 am Duh. There are likely amoeba on some distant planet with more of a grasp of Christianity than you.
Thanks for your usual.

Chastisement without correction shows a foolish and hate filled heart.

Seems you ignore your Christian duty and cannot refute anything in a worthy way. Losers ploy yours.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

HexHammer wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:53 am
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 pmIs there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?
Depending of who you ask, Jesus is different things. Some muslims claim he is a servant and send as a prophet, when he returns some muslims will say he's the devil.

Hindus says he at the 2nd coming will return as the 10th and final avatar of Lord Vishnu the Preserver. Vishnu is a prime deity in a trinity of Brahma the Creator and Shiva the Destroyer.
Indeed. Many see Jesus as an archetype who, as Jesus states, came to serve. Strange then to think that so many think he will come to be served, when I see him as looking for his brethren.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Let me add to the question.

If there is only one begotten son, who are the sons of God spoken of in the O.T.?

Who mothered them?

Regards
DL