I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Some Muslims follow an ideology, as written in their religious writing, which allows slavery of Muslim women. This sect of Islam allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want a Caliphate that promotes and uses slavery.

The Muslim men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Allah and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by God and hate all those who are not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

The assumptions that these people make of God, without any proof and based on the supernatural and the writings of imperfect men, become so arrogant, that they act as slave traders based on their beliefs without regard for moral and ethical standards. They in fact break their own reciprocity rules.

These Muslims allow this theological certainty to create a tyrannical cult of slaved men who then make second class slaves out of their female children. Naming these Muslim women and girl’s chattel would be an understatement. They are truly slaves, as Allah demands.

These Muslims imitate their slave holding master, Allah, and like all tyrants, hate all others not of their ilk. They allow their hate to push them to violence against the free people in the free world.

Islamophobia is a fear of Islam. Those who do not fear and hate this slave holding cult of Islam, along with the other inhuman and immoral policies that Islam and Sharia allow, are not moral people. Moral people will fight against slavery.

I fear that free people will not be Islamophobic enough, because of their fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobe, to rise up and give secours to the unwilling female slave of Islam.

I am proudly an Islamophobe. If you are not you might not be a moral person.

Are you a moral person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nri300CcCuE

Regards
DL
Immanuel Can

Re: I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

Post by Immanuel Can »

pho·bi·a /ˈfōbēə/noun

noun: phobia; plural noun: phobias
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
"he had a phobia about being under water"
synonyms: fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear, dread, horror, terror, hatred, loathing, detestation, aversion, antipathy, revulsion; More
complex, neurosis; informalthing, hang-up

E.g. "fear of spiders is just one of his many phobias"

There's your definition. Are you really confessing to "an irrational or extreme" fear? :shock:

Happy with that?

Or would you rather say that to "fear" Islam is a rational response. It seems like you really want to say, "There's no such thing as Islam-phobia": that it's good and perfectly rational to dislike it.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

...and...I don't want to get in the middle of a good rant but...have you heard ?

Christians are believers in an ideology, as written in their Bible, which allows slavery of Muslim women and men. Christianity allows the sale of child brides to others within their cult. These people want to worship a history that promotes and uses slavery.

These Christian men in this slave holding cult have submitted to Christ and are eager slaves to him thanks to the pleasant heavenly gifts he promises. They believe themselves to be favored by their particular God and hate all those who are not.

History of religion, especially Christianity, shows that when a belief is strong, even if miss-guided, ends all compromise within the believer. Thus is born Inquisitions, Jihads, Honor killing and murder of non-believers and apostates.

* Not even sure Islamophobe is a word...May have been more correct to state; I have Islamophobia. ?

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Muslims had their own magnificent countries that the 'West' has systematically destroyed. Now the 'West' will just have to wait and see if 2 billion muslims will be as aggressive and relentless in enforcing their ideology as kristians have been since its inception.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Immanuel Can wrote:pho·bi·a /ˈfōbēə/noun

noun: phobia; plural noun: phobias
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
"he had a phobia about being under water"
synonyms: fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear, dread, horror, terror, hatred, loathing, detestation, aversion, antipathy, revulsion; More
complex, neurosis; informalthing, hang-up

E.g. "fear of spiders is just one of his many phobias"

There's your definition. Are you really confessing to "an irrational or extreme" fear? :shock:

Happy with that?

Or would you rather say that to "fear" Islam is a rational response. It seems like you really want to say, "There's no such thing as Islam-phobia": that it's good and perfectly rational to dislike it.
I seek acute minds who are paying attention. Nice to meet you.

You are correct in that I miss-used the word, partly to show my Canadian and American friends who are presently thinking of outlawing the term, to define it better.

I have a fear that the ideology of Islam and Sharia, which is a slave owning ideology that does not recognize equality under the law, should ever infest the Western world.

To do unto others is to promote equality.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Muslims had their own magnificent countries that the 'West' has systematically destroyed. Now the 'West' will just have to wait and see if 2 billion muslims will be as aggressive and relentless in enforcing their ideology as kristians have been since its inception.
Granted.

All religious and political entities seek to rule the world. Sure, we could likely find some exceptions, but natural law says that all entities seek the best possible end and with entities, that means living as leader forever. That would include the parent group or tribe which is all religious and political groups are at their root.

That does not mean there is not one best ideology out there and that entity also wants to rule the world and we struggle to find which ideology is the fittest. We are evolving. What a ride.

Democracy is more moral ideology than Islam's slaver holding ideology.

Deny that and you are immoral.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

* Not even sure Islamophobe is a word...May have been more correct to state; I have Islamophobia. ?

What is more important is your view of Islam's ideology.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Muslims had their own magnificent countries that the 'West' has systematically destroyed. Now the 'West' will just have to wait and see if 2 billion muslims will be as aggressive and relentless in enforcing their ideology as kristians have been since its inception.
Just a quick question.

Would you prefer to be born in a Christian majority country or a Sharia run Muslim country, if you happen to be a woman?

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Greatest I am wrote:
Just a quick question.

Would you prefer to be born in a Christian majority country or a Sharia run Muslim country, if you happen to be a woman?

Regards
DL
Depends what you mean by 'christian'. Totalitarian theocracies are unpleasant all round. If you are talking about 'ISIS' as a representation of sharia, it's more of a bastardisation of sharia, run by sadistic psychopaths who opportunistically seized control when the US cut the leash that Saddam Hussein had on them. He hated radical islam.
Kristian theocracy or muslim theocracy? Not much of choice.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
Just a quick question.

Regards
DL
Depends what you mean by 'christian'. Totalitarian theocracies are unpleasant all round. If you are talking about 'ISIS' as a representation of sharia, it's more of a bastardisation of sharia, run by sadistic psychopaths who opportunistically seized control when the US cut the leash that Saddam Hussein had on them. He hated radical islam.
I agree. But do se the odd difference. Christian theocracy does not kill apostates. At least not anymore. It has evolved to Civilization.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards
DL
vegetariantaxidermy

Greatest I am wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:
Just a quick question.

Regards
DL
I agree. But do se the odd difference. Christian theocracy does not kill apostates. At least not anymore. It has evolved to Civilization.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards
DL
It hasn't evolved to civilisation. Civilisation has evolved away from it. It's called secularism. Separation of Church and State. If christianity had the same power that it once had who knows what horrors it would inflict again?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Greatest I am wrote:Just a quick question.

Regards
DL
In which era?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Arising_uk wrote:

Regards
DL
In which era?
The only era with first hand information.

Here and now.

Regards
DL
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Greatest I am wrote:
Arising_uk wrote:

Regards
DL
In which era?
The only era with first hand information.

Here and now.

Regards
DL
Then I prefer to live in my country where Christians are not the majority.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Greatest I am wrote:You are correct in that I miss-used the word, partly to show my Canadian and American friends who are presently thinking of outlawing the term, to define it better.
Indeed. It should be rejected. It's not informative of the position taken by those who are hesitant about the value of Islam.
I have a fear that the ideology of Islam and Sharia, which is a slave owning ideology that does not recognize equality under the law, should ever infest the Western world.
My suggestion about that would not be to reject Muslims per se, and certainly not as people. Nor is it necessary to ban the private practice and belief in Islam, if people would like to do that; but right resistance should coalesce resistance around the core issue of Sharia. It should be written into every Western constitution that the compelling of people to practice Sharia and the abusing of people who do not practice it should be made permanently illegal by constitutional fiat. Any attempt to enshrine Sharia in public policy or law should be ruled out by constitutional law.

So Muslims can immigrate and practice their beliefs privately, unmolested. But no precept of Sharia should ever be allowed to form the public practice, the educational system, or the collective laws and policies of any country. Period.

That would clear up the issues, while removing any scurrilous charges of "racism" or "Islamophobia."