God is an earthquake.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

God is an earthquake.

Post by Dontaskme »

uwot

Re: God is an earthquake.

Post by uwot »

Dontaskme wrote:It's okay to be angry as long as you understand what it is your being angry at. . .
Myself, for wasting two minutes of my life trying to take you seriously.
Walker

Post by Walker »

God is tears in the rain …

Especially when She-a
Krakatoe-a in anger
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

uwot wrote:Myself, for wasting two minutes of my life trying to take you seriously.
I've also ignored my better judgement regarding Dontwastetimeonme.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Will someone else please post a reply to this thread? I'm not happy about having my name associated with it on the active topics list. I know it was gradually sinking down the list into obscurity, soon to disappear altogether, and now I've gone and sent it to the top again where I'm even more likely to be seen but I couldn't see any way round it. Somebody just reply, damn it.
osgart

Post by osgart »

so you are saying humanity has no more moral compass.

And it gets cruelest by the day. And God drops earthquakes on us because of it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:Will someone else please post a reply to this thread? I'm not happy about having my name associated with it on the active topics list. I know it was gradually sinking down the list into obscurity, soon to disappear altogether, and now I've gone and sent it to the top again where I'm even more likely to be seen but I couldn't see any way round it. Somebody just reply, damn it.

Why are you not happy about having your name associated with it?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

osgart wrote:so you are saying humanity has no more moral compass.

And it gets cruelest by the day. And God drops earthquakes on us because of it.
Ask your loving Father, he's got all the answers, he's here before you. He made you, therefore I'm sure he knows what he is doing. I'm sure he wouldn't want any harm to come to you his beloved child. Trust.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:Will someone else please post a reply to this thread? I'm not happy about having my name associated with it on the active topics list. I know it was gradually sinking down the list into obscurity, soon to disappear altogether, and now I've gone and sent it to the top again where I'm even more likely to be seen but I couldn't see any way round it. Somebody just reply, damn it.
Why can't you exercise self constrain and ignore my threads and posts...period.... like I've told you to do before.

I'm not going to make you a ''foe-friend'' by clicking on that option, because I get a kick out watching you make a complete idiot out of yourself saying how my posts are stupid and then suggesting to other people how they should ignore me, and yet here you are, posting on one of my thread again. WTF ...why??

I have not invited you to reply to this thread, you have come on your own account. You do not intimidate me, I've seen your type so many times, your just another dime a dozen lowlife .... I kind of feel sorry for you.

You expose yourself to your own stupidity, no one does that to you...and you have the audacity to call others out. What a fool.

Hopefully, this will make you see sense, if that's possible, and you really do start to ignore me completely, I live in hope. :shock:
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dontaskme wrote: Hopefully, this will make you see sense, if that's possible, and you really do start to ignore me completely, I live in hope. :shock:
Ignore works 2 ways, so who is more the fool?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

thedoc wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Hopefully, this will make you see sense, if that's possible, and you really do start to ignore me completely, I live in hope. :shock:
No, you are wrong.

I've called him out on his own stupidity, because he continues to debase anything I choose to write about, and yet seems to have a big stumbling block issue when it comes to ignoring me... even though we're on a public forum where a free-speech exchange of ideas between each participant is the name of the game.

He chooses to show up on my threads knowing full well he has no interest in them whatsoever.

Do you believe that that kind of behaviour is normal? Would you call that normal educated rational behaviour ?

The readers will make their own judgement call on what's being recorded...no one is stopping him from his own stupidity, so he can go ahead and fill his boots for all I care...I'm not the one being stupid here.

That's all I wanted to say...he's been called out. If someone's being a c*nt. Call them on it. For the whole world to see. It's not hearsay. They wrote it!

Let the readers decide.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dontaskme wrote:
thedoc wrote:
He chooses to show up on my threads knowing full well he has no interest in them whatsoever.

Do you believe that that kind of behavior is normal? Would you call that normal educated rational behavior ?

Put him on ignore and that will end the problem, that's what I have done. It's not normal behavior, but neither is ranting about it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

People are not as dumb as they sound.

They are intelligent enough to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff....they don't need the Harbal police to dictate it to them.

I know this is the game he likes to play.. he drops a bomb on someones thread.. then he does a runner, then looks back and watches on incognito it blow up in their face.

The Court Jester is no longer funny. He is now known as the BomberMan ......

http://pre00.deviantart.net/4acf/th/pre ... 9iehl2.png
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Has anyone noticed how Dontasks language has reverted to that of an almost normal Human Being? If I've played even a small part in bringing this about then all my hard work has been worth it. I'm not expecting any thanks for it though.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote:Has anyone noticed how Dontasks language has reverted to that of an almost normal Human Being? If I've played even a small part in bringing this about then all my hard work has been worth it. I'm not expecting any thanks for it though.
Do you dare say he?