God is an earthquake.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: God is an earthquake.

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:Has anyone noticed how Dontasks language has reverted to that of an almost normal Human Being? If I've played even a small part in bringing this about then all my hard work has been worth it. I'm not expecting any thanks for it though.
Perhaps a welcome back to the Asylum wouldn't go a miss. :wink:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote:
Harbal wrote:Has anyone noticed how Dontasks language has reverted to that of an almost normal Human Being? If I've played even a small part in bringing this about then all my hard work has been worth it. I'm not expecting any thanks for it though.
Finally. I think you’re seeing the true identity, but don't stare.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6:4
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Finally. I think you’re seeing the true identity, but don't stare.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6:4

Finally? .. hey, I was born seeing true identity...but wow, what a wild ride it's been here on earth though...but had to come over just to check on what conditions my unconditions were in.. to see if I could help out a bit. :D
Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

As santa's little helper, I come bearing gifts...

ho ho ho
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote:As santa's little helper, I come bearing gifts...

ho ho ho
To write with the beauty, power, and precision of the King James Bible would be divine.
- God what a gift that would be. Duality Immortality. A principle to always be.

- No wonder some say Shakespeare had a hand in it, remembered like Jesus still, as he is.

- However, Jesus didn’t write, did he?

- Or, was it that he wrote with his finger in the open air, that is, did he just simply write reality and skip all the words?

Others found the words, the music.
- The dualistic, celestial vibrational frequencies resonating through the soul as objective sound, as rhythms known to even a child.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Walker wrote:To write with the beauty, power, and precision of the King James Bible would be divine.
The KJV is the only authentic translation of the Bible, written by 47 scholars and edited by 12, corresponding to the beast line of the Ouzo Cross, which starts at reference point 47 and extends 12 units (see Notes on the Ouzo Cross at http://church-of-ouzo.com/pdf/ouzo-prophecy.pdf).
Walker

Post by Walker »

May we petition the profit for foretellings of The Huma?

Kimberly Atkins: Comedy of errors filled with Huma Abedin
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/column ... socialflow