Good Friday

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Good Friday

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote:Dontaskme, you are enchanted by the flowery language of whatever religious gurus you have learned from. Unless you use the explicit language endorsed by philosophy gurus I cannot be bothered to talk to you any more about how we can know stuff.
Belinda, you are enchanted by the flowery language of whatever your parents, peers, and school, college, university teachers, and philosophy gurus you have learned from.

You will never be able to know real truth, which only you have. Others can only remind you of what you already know..but as long as you keep searching outside yourself for knowledge you already know ...you will only know parroted truths from others which are lies.

Now, what was it you wanted to know again?..I forgot.. :roll:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Belinda wrote: Unless you use the explicit language endorsed by philosophy gurus I cannot be bothered to talk to you any more about how we can know stuff.
Your patience and persistence so far does you credit, Belinda. I only wish I had it in me to be more like you.
Always be yourself the real fictional character, all the others are taken.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Now, what was it you wanted to know again?..I forgot.. :roll:
I suspect she wants to know why she thought she could have a meaningful conversation with you. That is certainly what I wanted to know after I tried it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Now, what was it you wanted to know again?..I forgot.. :roll:
I suspect she wants to know why she thought she could have a meaningful conversation with you. That is certainly what I wanted to know after I tried it.
Well sorry for disappointing you and your allies. One won't get nothing from this One ..it's already self fulfilled. :lol:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Well sorry for disappointing you
You didn't disappoint me, I disappointed myself by making such a major error of judgement.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Well sorry for disappointing you
You didn't disappoint me, I disappointed myself by making such a major error of judgement.
Excellent and congratulations for knowing the difference between truth and lie.

Always trust in your own judgement. You are the only one true reliable judge of yourself which cannot lie to you, the mirror never lies, Jesus was the perfect mirror for truth and justice by example as evidenced in his exemplary presence. That's why it is wise to follow the truth that Jesus taught, not what man teaches, as his truth was the only reliable truth which already lives in your heart...truth never left you. You left it. Truth will never let you down.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:it is wise to follow the truth that Jesus taught, not what man teaches,
It will come as a shock to some to find out that Jesus was not a man.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:it is wise to follow the truth that Jesus taught, not what man teaches,
It will come as a shock to some to find out that Jesus was not a man.
I know you know God Harbal, and I also know you are choosing to live as the man. Which is great. And you are a funny man, especially the quip you made about the tissue box in your back pocket... that cracked me up.
Don't you realise you can never know your biological Father? ..but you can know your real Father...take heed...>

The Father bears witness to Jesus(child) through Jesus’ testimony to Himself (5:30-32).

Jesus bore witness of Himself. He made the point that it is impossible for the Son to do anything on His own initiative apart from the Father, because the two share the same nature. He repeats that point to sum up His testimony: “I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgement is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.” In God’s eternal plan, the Father sent the Son to bear our sin and the Son submitted to the Father’s will. Everything that Jesus did while He was on earth He did in submission to the Father. Thus He wasn’t bearing witness of Himself independently of the Father.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:...take heed...
No, you take heed: People will not engage with you while ever you persist in preaching to them and talking in a language they don't understand. Assuming you want people to engage with you, which you appear to, you are going to have to adapt to them, rather than expect them to adapt to you. I could be wrong of course, perhaps you enjoy writing posts that no one is interested in. Even so, what would you have to lose by giving behaving like a normal person a trial run. If you don't find it more rewarding you can always go back to the weird stuff and being ignored.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:...take heed...
No, you take heed: People will not engage with you while ever you persist in preaching to them and talking in a language they don't understand. Assuming you want people to engage with you, which you appear to, you are going to have to adapt to them, rather than expect them to adapt to you. I could be wrong of course, perhaps you enjoy writing posts that no one is interested in. Even so, what would you have to lose by giving behaving like a normal person a trial run. If you don't find it more rewarding you can always go back to the weird stuff and being ignored.
But then isn't that what you and Belinda demand I adapt to by making staements like
Unless you use the explicit language endorsed by philosophy gurus I cannot be bothered to talk to you any more about how we can know stuff.
But I don't understand that stuff, why would I engage in stuff that doesn't ring true to my innate understanding of what constitutes reality? Isn't that being hypocritical? You assume I'm wanting people to adapt, your words not mine, and yet you seem to want same from me, for me to adapt to your way of thinking......it's a catch 22...isn't it?

Notice that this is my thread that I started, so it's up to me how I dictate it. No one is being forced to read or respond to this thread, that you choose to do so is confusing to me when you start to piss and moan about it, perhaps because it's not to your taste or understanding. And you then accuse me of preaching, but it's okay for you to preach your explicit philosophic language that I don't understand ...don't make me laugh, talk about double standards.

Also, to bring to your attention which I don't think you have ever thought about, notice I do not enter other peoples threads on this forum and start telling them I do not understand what you are talking about please explain with explicit language...I simply do not engage with what I do not know... if I have no idea what they are talking about it makes sense not to go there... How could I engage in a discussion if I don't understand the subject?

So just why do you bother coming to my threads? ..do you feel threatened by them or something, does what I write about make you feel like you are missing some particular knowledge that you think you should know about, or does it make you feel like you have some better knowledge that you have to defend?

It's a free world, we are entitled to free speech, I can talk about what the hell I like, if you don't like it then shove off, and that's that. You consistently mention that people are out to ignore me, and yet you don't seen to be doing that do you...why don't you practice what you preach to yourself and leave me alone in peace.

Everyone is our teacher Harbal, everyone. If the shoe fits wear it, but don't deny other people their own unique views on reality.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The socially accepted education system is there for those who want it, no one is forcing them to be educated. If people want to pay for their education that's fine. I don't, I get mine for free, I choose to be self taught. I choose to educate myself from the principle of justice and truth., and what doesn't feel right won't compute, it's not rocket science, I'm not going to force anything that's not my taste down my own throat.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: But then isn't that what you and Belinda demand I adapt to by making staements like
No one is demanding anything of you, just making suggestions, that's all. If you like things the way they are that's fine, you just carry on.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: But then isn't that what you and Belinda demand I adapt to by making staements like
No one is demanding anything of you, just making suggestions, that's all. If you like things the way they are that's fine, you just carry on.
The I suggest you stop answering my posts....can you respect that?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:If people want to pay for their education that's fine. I don't, I get mine for free,
So you can't even claim a refund, that's a shame.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: The I suggest you stop answering my posts....can you respect that?
Yes, no problem. I'll confine myself to merely commenting on them.