Good Friday

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Good Friday

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: But then isn't that what you and Belinda demand I adapt to by making staements like
No one is demanding anything of you, just making suggestions, that's all. If you like things the way they are that's fine, you just carry on.
And another thing, do you think I give a shit if people ignore me, is that what this is all about ...about gaining recognition and admiration for our knowledge...like hey everybody look at me..look at what I know, aren't I the smart one now, what do you think of me? ...is that why you wear that ridiculous black hat in your avatar, are you that insecure?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: The I suggest you stop answering my posts....can you respect that?
Yes, no problem. I'll confine myself to merely commenting on them.
Listen, I don't need your comments.

Also, If I ever needed a recommendation .. I will go to a reliable source, and ask any one of my 4 children...they each have a degree one of them has a masters Phd...and according to people like you and Belinda...is the only SANE knowledge worth listening to, so I'll be okay, thanks, don't worry about this one here. Not that you do anyway.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:
And another thing, do you think I give a shit if people ignore me,
No, I can tell you don't by how laid back you are about it.
is that what this is all about ...about gaining recognition and admiration for our knowledge...like hey everybody look at me..look at what I know, aren't I the smart one now, what do you think of me? ...
That is actually what it's about for some, not me of course, I don't have enough knowledge about anything to show it off. But you do have to wonder why even the most modest of people would bother making a post if they were completely disinterested in it being seen.
is that why you wear that ridiculous black hat in your avatar, are you that insecure?
Black hats don't cure insecurity, if they did I'd wear one in my everyday life as well as on my avatar.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Listen, I don't need your comments.
You'll probably still get them.
Also, If I ever needed a recommendation .. I will go to a reliable source, and ask any one of my 4 children...they each have a degree one of them has a masters Phd...
I thought you frowned upon that kind of education.

I'm puzzled why you suggest I stop answering your posts but then carry on addressing me. Would you prefer it if I didn't look at what you are saying to me?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: That is actually what it's about for some, not me of course, I don't have enough knowledge about anything to show it off. But you do have to wonder why even the most modest of people would bother making a post if they were completely disinterested in it being seen.
You seem to have all the answers don't you?

Anyone can know explicit knowledge , but how many people actually know knowledge is illusory...that's my assignment, to testify that truth.

So don't bash the truth tellers..like what they did to JC ..look what they did to poor innocent lamb.. when all he was doing was telling the truth that only love is eternal and everything else is an illusion... ...truth that Jesus taught lives on ..it can't die....''I am'' is the living testimony...straight from the Supreme Court of Justice itself, the only judge.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: I thought you frowned upon that kind of education.
I don't frown, I accept it for what it is, but it's not my cup of tea, but if I was ever to doubt my doubt, I may be open to conversion.
It has it's uses, in limitation, but I prefer to live from non limitation.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
I'm puzzled why you suggest I stop answering your posts but then carry on addressing me. Would you prefer it if I didn't look at what you are saying to me?
You can answer my posts, and engage your replies as long as or if you want, I can't stop that, but please don't have any expectations of the kind of material you are going to be confronted with, you either get it or you don't. If the shoe fits wear it. This is not a competition to see who is the cleverest.

If you are here to listen fine, but if you are here to get something, you are not going to get anything, I've got nothing to give you. You may glean what ever you want to take from my nothings... But don't attack the messenger.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: You seem to have all the answers don't you?
Apart from when I ask myself why I'm bothering with you.
but how many people actually know knowledge is illusory...
Perhaps you'd like to analyse that sentence and possibly delete it before anyone else sees it and embarrasses you by pointing out why it makes you look rather foolish.
look what they did to poor innocent lamb..
Yes they forgot the mint sauce.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Perhaps you'd like to analyse that sentence and possibly delete it before anyone else sees it and embarrasses you by pointing out why it makes you look rather foolish.
typical response.

Cover it up, cover the truth, for fear of looking foolish..god forbid if we look foolish....lets fear looking foolish, and ignore the truth instead..okay said the fool, while the wise looked on in detachment.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Yes they forgot the mint sauce.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

It seems that Harbal has gotten under Dontaskme's skin. Oh well it's all fun and games till someone gets hostile and abusive.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

thedoc wrote:It seems that Harbal has gotten under Dontaskme's skin. Oh well it's all fun and games till someone gets hostile and abusive.
I started out with good intentions, doc, this situation is not being driven by me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
thedoc wrote:It seems that Harbal has gotten under Dontaskme's skin. Oh well it's all fun and games till someone gets hostile and abusive.
I started out with good intentions, doc, this situation is not being driven by me.

No it's never you is it, though it take two to tango.

The You can't exist without Me... just make sure you keep a few steps behind me else the total eclipse will extinguish you like a salamander in the sun.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Justice demands getting down and getting dirty in the lives of desperate people. Justice demands working, giving, sacrificing, in order to help hurting needing people. Not Until people have had enough of all the hurting, will they stop rejecting the supreme judge and surrender to it's all loving, all forgiving power.

Laugh if you want, Jesus always laughed at himself.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: No it's never you is it, though it take two to tango.
Well I started to make my way to the exit more than once but you kept calling me back for another dance.
just make sure you keep a few steps behind me else the total eclipse will extinguish you like a salamander in the sun.
I always think less is more when it comes to metaphors. If you try to put too many into one sentence they sometimes end up fighting and any meaning that may have been there tends to get badly injured. All the same, I don't relish the thought of suffering the fate of an extinguished salamander.