Theology.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: Theology.

Post by Harbal »

HexHammer wrote: Jesus will return and deal with the problems and usher in a golden age.
What reason is there to think he'll make a better job of it next time?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote:
HexHammer wrote: Jesus will return and deal with the problems and usher in a golden age.
Hes gonna trick all the naughty people into a free trip to a remote island paradise then nuke them.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote:
Hes gonna trick all the naughty people into a free trip to a remote island paradise then nuke them.
That's quite a revelation.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:Like wot he did once he kicked the shit out of the dinosaurs?
no, only a few civs benefitted and others lived in the stone age, it will be a golden age for all humanity.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Harbal wrote:
Because it's foretold that he will usher in a new golden age, thus it would suggest that he has succeeded!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

HexHammer wrote:Because it's foretold that he will usher in a new golden age, thus it would suggest that he has succeeded!
Sounds like babble and nonsense to me, Hex.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Harbal wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Because it's foretold that he will usher in a new golden age, thus it would suggest that he has succeeded!
Yes ofc it does, the day you wake up it won't.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

HexHammer wrote:
Harbal wrote:
You've become so used to telling others that they're talking rubbish that you don't even notice when you're doing it.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

Harbal wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Harbal wrote: Sounds like babble and nonsense to me, Hex.
You've become so used to telling others that they're talking rubbish that you don't even notice when you're doing it.
No, it's when complexity confuses simple people, they think it's nonsense and babble. Are you a genius? ..no? Have you ever earned past 100k dollars? ..no? ..will you ever?? ...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

HexHammer wrote:Are you a genius?
I have my moments.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HexHammer wrote:
Harbal wrote:
HexHammer wrote:Yes ofc it does, the day you wake up it won't.
No, it's when complexity confuses simple people, they think it's nonsense and babble. Are you a genius? ..no? Have you ever earned past 100k dollars? ..no? ..will you ever?? ...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trafficking cocaine to Europe doesn't make you a genius. In fact i would say most people earning over a 100k would not be rendered anything close to genius.
HexHammer

Post by HexHammer »

attofishpi wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Harbal wrote: You've become so used to telling others that they're talking rubbish that you don't even notice when you're doing it.
Trafficking cocaine to Europe doesn't make you a genius. In fact i would say most people earning over a 100k would not be rendered anything close to genius.
You can be a genius without earning 100k, but you can't earn a 100k without being very intelligent, especially in that business dog eats dog and you have a short lifespan if you misstep.