Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

Regards
DL
Philosophy Explorer

Re: Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Greatest I am wrote:Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

Regards
DL
Are you saying that Eve was the personification of Satan?

PhilX
Greta

Post by Greta »

Yes, if not for Satan all the men could have lived gaily together in Eden.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

Greta wrote:Yes, if not for Satan all the men could have lived gaily together in Eden.
You're a bit off. Adam was the only man in Eden. Also Eve was intended as a mate for Adam.

PhilX
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Greta wrote:Yes, if not for Satan all the men could have lived gaily together in Eden.
But there was only one man in the beginning, so I can imagine how nice and quiet it could have been without a woman chattering at you all the time.
Greta

Post by Greta »

thedoc wrote:
But there was only one man in the beginning, so I can imagine how nice and quiet it could have been without a woman chattering at you all the time.
Clearly you found the "chattering" preferable to finding yourself a boyfriend or staying faithful to Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Greta wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Clearly you found the "chattering" preferable to finding yourself a boyfriend or staying faithful to Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.
My wife works during the day, my grandchildren are now in school, and when my wife gets home she's too tired to chatter, it's all good.
Greta

Post by Greta »

thedoc wrote:
Greta wrote:
thedoc wrote: But there was only one man in the beginning, so I can imagine how nice and quiet it could have been without a woman chattering at you all the time.
My wife works during the day, my grandchildren are now in school, and when my wife gets home she's too tired to chatter, it's all good.
Do you notice how women give men so many problems but men never seem to give women any problems at all? :lol:
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Greta wrote: Do you notice how women give men so many problems but men never seem to give women any problems at all? :lol:
I have noticed that, possibly it is because women are so much more confused about everything than men are, or men just don't care. :lol:
Greta

Post by Greta »

thedoc wrote:
Greta wrote: Do you notice how women give men so many problems but men never seem to give women any problems at all? :lol:
I have noticed that, possibly it is because women are so much more confused about everything than men are, or men just don't care. :lol:
Yes, women are terrible and I'm probably the worst of them - trouble with a capital "N"! By contrast, men are amazing. I even hear that they give better head than women do.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Greta wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Yes, women are terrible and I'm probably the worst of them - trouble with a capital "N"! By contrast, men are amazing. I even hear that they give better head than women do.
I would not know, you know?
But it's pretty obvious. Men have cocks so know what feels good I suppose.
Nonetheless - I'd take the Pepsi challenge because I think my Cunning linctus is the greatest salve on earth.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Greta wrote:
thedoc wrote:
I'll ask my wife, but I don't believe she has anyone to compare me to, so does that mean that I am incomparable?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: I would not know, you know?
Nonetheless - I'd take the Pepsi challenge because I think my Cunning linctus is the greatest salve on earth.
Doesn't your spell check work? I thought it was cunnilinguis.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

thedoc wrote:
Close enough, any closer and I'd actually be doing it. Not that I would complain.
Greta

Post by Greta »

thedoc wrote:
As an inocent, I personaly wouldnt kno abut any of this. Its all thearetical and academmic for me, as one who prefers to barsk in the cool barm of the intelect rarther than roast in the heet of pashun.

Oh dear, what a mess! My spell-checker must slipped into US spelling mode.