Science have already discovered the biblical God.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Science have already discovered the biblical God.

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Those people including me have seen their real face, not the one reflecting in the mirror that most people identify with.
We know about their achievements, what have you done to that entitles you to count yourself among them?

I'm not going to tell you that, because you wouldn't understand, you never do., you've proved that over and over again. So this Lion has no further interest in the Dog...get lost.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: So this Lion has no further interest in the Dog...get lost.
Is that what lions say to dogs? "Get lost".
Oh my word! What a big scary lion you are. :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote:
attofishpi wrote:
dontaskme wrote:...what is your problem Hobbes?
He sat on an atheist stick years ago and loved it - started bouncing up and down on it so hard it penetrated his brain and rendered him unable to think outside the box.
The problem is ...a monkey outside the box is still a monkey, it runs much deeper than that. To enter the magic kingdom one has to leave the little monkey outside.. period!!
This is one of the reasons i usually avoid talking to you. You talk bullshit and think you've got some great wisdom buried deep within it, when its blatantly obvious you are just another spiritual waffler that has no understanding at all of God.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote:
You talk bullshit when its blatantly obvious you are just another spiritual waffler that has no understanding at all of God.
The opposite is also true.
attofishpi wrote: i usually avoid talking to you
Talk to the echo. I has left the building.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I have to say, i did end up watching the video and i liked it. Interesting way of viewing things by way of the laws of nature existing prior to existence of anything, which ultimately permitted 'things' to exist.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote:I have to say, i did end up watching the video and i liked it. Interesting way of viewing things by way of the laws of nature existing prior to existence of anything, which ultimately permitted 'things' to exist.
Yes, I liked it too. It's like I really resonated with what he was saying. That's why I thought it worthy of a posting.

We each have a God of our own understanding, and sometimes in life our unique understandings collide and when they do that, they ultimately merge into the great ocean of oneness.

That's why I love Nonduality. It resonates so deeply within my heart.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Interesting way of viewing things by way of the laws of nature existing prior to existence of anything, which ultimately permitted 'things' to exist.
But it's pure speculation, strongly influenced by what he'd like to believe. We can all make things up that conform to our preferences.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Harbal wrote:But it's pure speculation, strongly influenced by what he'd like to believe. We can all make things up that conform to our preferences.
Well, it's all based on the belief that the laws of physics existed before there was any physics. It's a bit like saying:
'Thou shalt not whip thy sproont.'
'But there's no such thing as a sproont.'
'Yeah, but if you ever get one, don't whip it!'
It's also based on the assumption that the Friedmann–Lemaître–Robertson–Walker model of the Big Bang is a done deal. It isn't; it's only an hypothesis. Personally, I hope it is true, because it is what my model of the universe is based on. So if you want to know how the world works according to FLRM, or if it pleases you, how god did it, read my blog: http://willijbouwman.blogspot.co.uk

Well? What are you waiting for?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
attofishpi wrote: Interesting way of viewing things by way of the laws of nature existing prior to existence of anything, which ultimately permitted 'things' to exist.
But it's pure speculation, strongly influenced by what he'd like to believe. We can all make things up that conform to our preferences.
Life doesn't have any preferences, life is doing what comes naturally without any filter.

Babies and young children are natural, notice they NEVER put on an act in the company of adults...how can they ? they have not been conditioned by the mind yet. When an adult sees a child that is otherwise just being natural, lets say the child puts on all the contents of the chocolate spread jar onto it's face..and the mother tells the child it's been a naughty child..that is when the child takes on that energy of thinking it is naughty, but the child doesn't know that until it is programmed to know by the parent informing it...

Adults have been conditioned by having a false made-up identification of not only them self, but everything else they believe is outside their self too. Notice that babies and young children are just being life in it's raw pure unconditional state. There is no acting involved with them, same with animals..unlike adult conditioned humans who have become self aware - self aware just means an energy has taken on a phantom identity and superimposed that identity upon that which is already living life unidentified.

What happens next, is the identified takes on preferences in order to hide what it doesn't like over what it does...a false mask is used because there is the belief that I exist and there is something other than I that also exists.....thus the fear of having to compete and survive takes hold, coupled with the feeling of not being good enough, since someone else might be better looking, or richer, or more successful...and within that whole dynamic..a falsely believed drama ensues between them and us...and this energy is played out to ensure the phantoms survival...it acts out certain roles in a conditioned state in order to be wanted and loved and accepted.

So yeah, it's all made up from the acted human perspective part...everything we say and do is made-up, it's all an act, a drama we have invented via our mind, the human drama is an artificially constructed mental phenomena, and we are the great pretenders.

But that's not what the video is saying, the video is pointing to the obvious fact that there is just this plain and simple pure beingness without a second...and the mind has called it God.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

uwot wrote:
It's also based on the assumption that the Friedmann–Lemaître–Robertson–Walker model of the Big Bang is a done deal. It isn't; it's only an hypothesis.
Everything that could possibly happen has already happened at the big bang. The big bang is just a metaphor for the seed of life. Life appears as many shapes and forms and dimensions. And each and every dimension is simultaneously happening all at once right now in the only place there is. Here now. I mean where else can anything happen..there is only one place and that is space. And what comes out of space can only be made of space, and defined by space. Matter clumped together is another story, but matter is not conscious, consciousness is the matter in a condensed form...albeit illusory form, since all matter is practically 100% empty space.

Everything that is going to manifest in this dimension..reality...was already present in the seed at the big bang, therefore, already has happened before being known, but to become known, it has to play itself out in real time, aka become the actual happening...otherwise how and why would anything be happening at all? ..so in effect, nothing is ever happening, because it's all happened. The effect of something happening is a replay of all that is contained within the seed that already happened at the big bang. The big bang is happening right NOW

Life appearing now.. is the out-workings of an already completed reality, which is just one of a multitude of other yet unknown seeds, aka dimensions all appearing within the same one same place /space herenow...nowhere...which never completes, since space has no border, start or end to it. Space which is all that reality is, cannot get past it's own horizon to look back at itself. The only way it does that is in the replay, when it's watching a re-action of what's already happened.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Dontaskme wrote:Everything that could possibly happen has already happened at the big bang.
Are you sure you aren't describing a block universe?
Dontaskme wrote:Life appears as many shapes and forms and dimensions.
Well, given that you style yourself Dontaskme, I suspect I shall regret doing so, but what exactly do you mean by 'dimension'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

uwot wrote: Well, given that you style yourself Dontaskme, I suspect I shall regret doing so, but what exactly do you mean by 'dimension'?
Here...> http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... usness.htm

Metaphorically speaking....

There is only consciousness experiencing all levels of it's multi-dimensional being experiencing itself all at once simultaneously. Although levels are only apparent as they appear... It is always only ever the same one consciousness appearing as many different forms and shapes belonging to different levels of it's awareness. The important thing to remember, is when one level is being experienced, nothing else is happening.

To imagine what I'm saying ...It's like when one radio programme is on..lets say it's BBC Radio 1...playing... all the other programmes that are existing at the same time in the same place, are out of touch, even though they exist within the same air waves of space - it's a matter of which programme one is tuned into. The energy of consciousness goes where the attention flows...so each dimension is analogous to how evolved a particular aspect of energy consciousness has evolved and is expressing itself at that level.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Dontaskme wrote:
uwot wrote: Well, given that you style yourself Dontaskme, I suspect I shall regret doing so, but what exactly do you mean by 'dimension'?
Here...> http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.net.au ... usness.htm
Ah, so "A dimension is a state of consciousness". That's not what people generally mean.
Dontaskme wrote:Metaphorically speaking....

There is only consciousness experiencing all levels of it's multi-dimensional being experiencing itself all at once simultaneously.
There was a feller called Descartes who pointed out that the only thing we can be certain of is that there is at least one consciousness, our own. Empiricists took that idea and ran with it: since phenomena are the only things of which we are certain, any explanation of a phenomenon is necessarily hypothetical. That, in essence, has been the guiding principle of science since the renaissance. It does not follow that consciousness is all there is, but if that's what you want to believe, I wouldn't bother arguing with you.
Reflex

Post by Reflex »

Harbal wrote:
Indeed we can. But is the "speculation" in the video unreasonable just because you don't like the conclusions?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Reflex wrote: Indeed we can. But is the "speculation" in the video unreasonable just because you don't like the conclusions?
It wouldn't take much effort to find a video of someone saying the opposite, I can't see any reason to take any notice of any of them.