Science have already discovered the biblical God.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Science have already discovered the biblical God.

Post by Dontaskme »

Believe in God in 5 Minutes (Scientific Proof) Duration: 5: mins / 2,231,246 views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVm8RokoBA

Any questions or concerns..please dontaskme, ask yourself... the real fictional character.
Harbal

Re: Science have already discovered the biblical God.

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:
Any questions or concerns..please dontaskme, ask yourself
Okay, I'm asking myself why the hell I clicked on the link when I alredy knew it would be a waste of time.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Any questions or concerns..please dontaskme, ask yourself
Okay, I'm asking myself why the hell I clicked on the link when I alredy knew it would be a waste of time.
That's five minutes of your life you are never getting back.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: That's five minutes of your life you are never getting back.
It's not like I even learned a lesson from it, I already knew it was a mistake before I did it.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote: That's five minutes of your life you are never getting back.
It's not like I even learned a lesson from it, I already knew it was a mistake before I did it.
Did you last the whole five minutes?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Did you last the whole five minutes?
I'm embarrassed to say that I stuck it out, I have no excuse. Did you see the other video link he posted? That one was quite entertining but I'm puzzled why he posted it.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote:
I'm embarrassed to say that I stuck it out, I have no excuse. Did you see the other video link he posted? That one was quite entertining but I'm puzzled why he posted it.
No I didn't. Should I ask - I fear to be drawn into a life wasting distraction.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: No I didn't. Should I ask - I fear to be drawn into a life wasting distraction.
No, really, it's okay. It's quite funny really, as long as you identify with the character on the left. Like I said, I don't know why he posted it, I see it as making fun of his usual hogwash, maybe I'm missing something.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Harbal wrote:
No I didn't. Should I ask - I fear to be drawn into a life wasting distraction.
Hey, that's really funny - what a coincidence, I used to say things like that when I used to have to sit in that time wasting prison they disguised as being called a school for learning about the world..I knew it was a distraction distracting me away from my natural intelligent creative energy..but yeah, I know the feeling Hobbes, being forced to listen to a bunch of parrots lying over and over again...is soul destroying.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Harbal wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote: No I didn't. Should I ask - I fear to be drawn into a life wasting distraction.
No, really, it's okay. It's quite funny really, as long as you identify with the character on the left. Like I said, I don't know why he posted it, I see it as making fun of his usual hogwash, maybe I'm missing something.
You complain about wasting 5 minutes on the link, but you waste more time than that complaining about wasting your time.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote:
Harbal wrote:
You complain about wasting 5 minutes on the link, but you waste more time than that complaining about wasting your time.
Sitting dumbly listening to a moron, is not so much fun as moaning about sitting dumbly listening to a moron.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Sitting dumbly listening to a moron, is not so much fun as moaning about sitting dumbly listening to a moron.
Don't listen then moron. No one is forcing you to listen or respond. Why do you keep listening and responding?

Why don't you just go and concentrate your attention on doing something that you find interestingly satisfying instead? ... it's not rocket science moron.

Or is it that you think you might be missing out on something, so can't resist looking in just in case someone else knows more than you moron.
Reflex

Post by Reflex »

The atheists' reaction to the video is quite amusing and predictable. The absence of any intelligent response always leads to attack or incoherent nuance.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Don't listen then moron. No one is forcing you to listen or respond. Why do you keep listening and responding?

Why don't you just go and concentrate your attention on doing something that you find interestingly satisfying instead? ... it's not rocket science moron.

Or is it that you think you might be missing out on something, so can't resist looking in just in case someone else knows more than you moron.
I've heard it all before.
You know nothing. You are just living a fantasy.
Reflex

Post by Reflex »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

I've heard it all before.
You know nothing. You are just living a fantasy.
Then why do you listen? As long as you have a reaction to the ideas presented, the ideas are in charge.