Science have already discovered the biblical God.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: Science have already discovered the biblical God.

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Reflex wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Don't listen then moron. No one is forcing you to listen or respond. Why do you keep listening and responding?

Why don't you just go and concentrate your attention on doing something that you find interestingly satisfying instead? ... it's not rocket science moron.

Or is it that you think you might be missing out on something, so can't resist looking in just in case someone else knows more than you moron.
I've heard it all before.
You know nothing. You are just living a fantasy.
Then why do you listen? As long as you have a reaction to the ideas presented, the ideas are in charge.
I think not. Active disagreement is a duty of all rational people to get a better world. Sitting and doing nothing to to allow superstition and confusion to reign.
When people refuse to listen to reason, ridicule is the only valid response.
Doing nothing is not an option, as the IS when the ideas are in charge.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Reflex wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
I've heard it all before.
You know nothing. You are just living a fantasy.
Then why do you listen? As long as you have a reaction to the ideas presented, the ideas are in charge.
I think not. Active disagreement is a duty of all rational people to get a better world. Sitting and doing nothing to to allow superstition and confusion to reign.
James 1:25 “But who so looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ”

Pride Lives Life Independent of God.Pride is self-appointed. When we become harshly critical of others, maximizing their faults to maximize our virtues, we are evidencing pride. When we self-appoint ourselves as the judge of other’s motives and actions, we are attempting to take on a role that belongs to God alone. The proud looks for faults in others to condemn, the spiritual may observe faults but seek to restore.

Your such a knob hobb...be careful not to prik yourself.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Reflex wrote: Then why do you listen? As long as you have a reaction to the ideas presented, the ideas are in charge.
James 1:25 “But who so looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. ”
f.
Gibberish. Shooting yourself in the foot.
This could not get any funnier.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
f.
Gibberish. Shooting yourself in the foot.
This could not get any funnier.

Did you say that to your school, college, university teachers? or did you just swallow it all up on pure blind faith ? The mirror works both ways you know.
Hobbes, if you want to stay a half baked idea then that is your prerogative. All that we humans are doing is looking for source creator simply because we can. It's the nature of the human. Evolution has got itself to a point where it can ponder it's existence. We have evolved the capacity to think about things like that. Man in his wisdom already knows he is not the thinker and the doer, but is the perfect robotic machine for the job, in other words we are the spokesman for the invisible force....we are the action figure so to speak.. this is so intuitive to man if he cares to look deeper into it. Science are already knee deep in research at CERN...as you and everybody else well knows.

Taken from the internet...
''Is it just a coincidence that so many great minds such as David Bohm, Nikola Tesla,Issac Newton, Albert Einstein to name but a few, were both scientific and spiritual, or do these connections speak to a deeper truth about humanity? Our educational system is fragmented and compartmentalized. Everything is studied in isolation, despite nothing in life functioning in this way. Ironically, the greatest minds by Western standards were actually the greatest minds by ancient Eastern standards, which treat the whole rather than each part separately.

In our education system and in society as a whole, our culture desperately needs a shift in thinking, to encourage a more interconnected system of ideas, values, and lifestyles, and to foster a growth in creativity and intellectual wholeness.
''

The people who wrote the bible were also great mathematicians and scholars of science and physics long before their time. Remember there was no internet in those days, or any other form of interactive social media, so what they did is record the good news in the form of books...that's what's meant by ''pen in hand'' aka ''ghost writer'' ....We as consciousness have always known the secrets of the universe because we are the universes way of making contacting with itself. That was the whole plan, to be able to understand and know itself. How hard is that to grasp?...it's absolute childs play. And that's all science are doing as well as making the environment safe and habitable for humans to live long and prosper.

If that's not doing something to make the world a better place I don't know what is...what is your problem Hobbes?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

dontaskme wrote:...what is your problem Hobbes?
He sat on an atheist stick years ago and loved it - started bouncing up and down on it so hard it penetrated his brain and rendered him unable to think outside the box.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote:quote]

''Is it just a coincidence that so many great minds such as David Bohm, Nikola Tesla,Issac Newton, Albert Einstein to name but a few, were both scientific and spiritual, or do these connections speak to a deeper truth about humanity?[/size]

How dare you compare yourself to these people.
I thought you were funny. Now you are hilarious.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:

''Is it just a coincidence that so many great minds such as David Bohm, Nikola Tesla,Issac Newton, Albert Einstein to name but a few, were both scientific and spiritual, or do these connections speak to a deeper truth about humanity?[/size]

Those people including me have seen their real face, not the one reflecting in the mirror that most people identify with.

There's nothing in the mirror Hobbes, no matter how much make-up you apply to the mirror.

The last laugh is always on the one who identifies with the reflection as being who they are.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote:
dontaskme wrote:...what is your problem Hobbes?
He sat on an atheist stick years ago and loved it - started bouncing up and down on it so hard it penetrated his brain and rendered him unable to think outside the box.
The problem is ...a monkey outside the box is still a monkey, it runs much deeper than that. To enter the magic kingdom one has to leave the little monkey outside.. period!!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:
Those people including me have seen their real face, not the one reflecting in the mirror that most people identify with.
We know about their achievements, what have you done to that entitles you to count yourself among them?
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Sitting dumbly listening to a moron, is not so much fun as moaning about sitting dumbly listening to a moron.
Don't listen then moron. No one is forcing you to listen or respond. Why do you keep listening and responding?

Why don't you just go and concentrate your attention on doing something that you find interestingly satisfying instead? ... it's not rocket science moron.

Or is it that you think you might be missing out on something, so can't resist looking in just in case someone else knows more than you moron.
He has nothing interesting to listen to, he is very disinterested in everything, so he listens to the other morons and complains.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

You are talking your usual bollocks.
Newton had Asperger's syndrome; Einstein was a Spinozan, Tesla was a kook. No one cares who Bohm was.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote: disinterested ...
If you knew what that world meant I'd take that as a compliment.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
thedoc wrote: disinterested ...
If you knew what that world meant I'd take that as a compliment.
Glad to be of service.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Dontaskme wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

You are talking your usual bollocks.
Newton had Asperger's syndrome; Einstein was a Spinozan, Tesla was a kook. No one cares who Bohm was.
No it's not bollocks, dontaskme has got Aspergers too, and lisa cairns has dyslexia, but it doesn't mean these people are stupid, it's quite the opposite in fact, these people are very intelligent, they do not fall hook line and sinker for the lies of society who only serve their own egos, who are only interested in squeezing as many gullible people they can find into their tight little elite boxes of acceptability and compliance and woe betide any one who rocks the boat. Societies of this mindset reject any one who does not fit into that ideal.

Providence provides all people of all mental states the capacity to see Gods original face, blessed are the meek as they say.. the pious ones rejected by society don't actually give a shit, for they have seen god, they store their treasure in their heart, and do not seek it outside in the fake world of ruling men...and they live out the rest of their lives shining...the joke was always on the perpetrator...not the victim.
Melchior

Post by Melchior »

Which one is that?