What is Religion?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

What is Religion?

Post by Beauty »

Religion is about realignment with God, God within, our Higher Consciousness, our Higher Mind. That is why the highest religion is listening to our voice of conscience for it guides towards the right way of things, and if we listen, we go to Heaven after all past life dues have been paid for. We land in the region called Heaven. "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, soul, body and mind."
Harbal

Re: What is Religion?

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, soul, body and mind."
I hope he's not expecting sex.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Harbal wrote:
Beauty wrote: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, soul, body and mind."
I hope he's not expecting sex.
God is our own Higher Consciousness in Heaven.
We have our own consciousness here which is lower.
These two consciousnesses become one when we rise into Heaven upon becoming holy, then our two faces become one.
Then we are Lord or Lady in Heaven, one face, and having Highest Consciousness.

Example:
Developing two faces in Heaven, we actually became two faces, one in Heaven another in Hell.
Goddess Beauty having Higher Consciousness is there currently in Heaven.
Beauty having Lower Consciousness is here in Hell.
Back home in Heaven, Beauty is again at Highest Consciousness and is Lady Beauty.
Childlike, and you will enter the kingdom[Heaven].
"When you make the two[faces] into one, then you will enter the kingdom of Heaven."
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Beauty wrote:Religion is about realignment with God, God within, our Higher Consciousness, our Higher Mind. That is why the highest religion is listening to our voice of conscience for it guides towards the right way of things, and if we listen, we go to Heaven after all past life dues have been paid for. We land in the region called Heaven. "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, soul, body and mind."
Beautiful Beauty thank you. I'm sorry I've been obsessed with my non-conceptual God.

Now my two pence worth...religion is our invisible friend, the one that made us, and carries us through the journey of life. We instinctively know we didn't make our self,but sometimes ignore that obvious fact.Some find their maker in the scriptures, others don't look at the prospect of religion because they believe God is something separate from them and they don't like to think something has power over them, they believe they are the doer and thinker of their life, they're self obsessed with the idea that they have been born of man, and that they totally overlook the truth that they are born of the invisible one.

Man can't see their maker, so some of us look for it through scripture, aka religion ..it's an unavoidable human trait, it's what make us human...that's what the consciousness in a human does, it seeks for itself because it believes it is lost, it's a game of hide and seek.

Bye the way the penny has dropped now, I do get what you have been saying all along, especially about the pen. And thanks for bringing up the pen idea..yes we are God's pen.