God?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

God?

Post by Beauty »

God is an enigma, unknown, unseen.
It does seem there is a power of some kind that has control over life and the world in some way.
How the word came into being, how the world came into being we don't know.
What we do know is the following:
Seeing the life and the world, and that shows some power, let's call it God, so we can know God through knowing our life and world.
God can be in his creation as in God making a world and then coming in that world. Or why would God make a world? I make a store, I run it.
The word would show God's characteristics. The world would show God's characteristics. God would have a life there.
Jesus said, "Know ye not that ye are all Gods and the spirit of God dwelleth in you?" Spirit of God being our Higher Consciousness which is individual and specific to each one of us.
Jesus also said, "In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, and the word was God. Sealed unto redemption with the holy spirit of God."
Listening to our Higher Consciousness' guidance, we go back to Heaven from where we are. Redeemed, "Risen." Not fallen from the grace of God anymore. We are again the Gods we used to be in Heaven, having highest consciousness. Currently we are all the devil face, the devil side of God, fallen in Hell. We may be good people now, due to which we would rise back into Heaven after paying all past dues, but if we are not good people yet, then a return to Hell with a birth & death cycle again is for sure, to become holy - no vices and no wickedness, to turn our hearts "to the Good," and pay all past dues due, and go back to Heaven.
"Only God is Good" - My Goodness! "Only God is Good" - My God! All Heavens are Good for Gods being there - Good Heavens!
Harbal

Re: God?

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote: "Only God is Good"
You should give sex a try before you say that.
Skip

Post by Skip »

"Only God is Good"
You should give beer a try before you say that.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Harbal wrote:
Beauty wrote: "Only God is Good"
You should give sex a try before you say that.
Good does not exclude sex, Good means no vices and no wickedness. Gods in Heaven are like man in Heaven, we are man in Hell. So Gods in Heaven would be living their life and having sex, but vices free and wickedness free. It's a pity you are so ignorant as to not know that even Gods need sex and would be having it! Liked my opening post so much that you must make a bitchy remark and spoil it, eh? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Skip wrote:
"Only God is Good"
You should give beer a try before you say that.
Good does not exclude beer, Good means no vices and no wickedness. Gods in Heaven are like man in Heaven, we are man in Hell. So Gods in Heaven would be living their life and having beer, but vices free and wickedness free. It's a pity you are so ignorant as to not know that even Gods need beer and partying and going on high and stuff and would be into all that! Liked my opening post so much that you must make a bitchy remark and spoil it, eh? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote:Liked my opening post so much that you must make a bitchy remark and spoil it, eh?
Yes, that is how much I liked it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Beauty wrote:God is an enigma, unknown, unseen.
I know God exists from 20yrs of interaction with it, so no it is not unknown.
Beauty wrote:It does seem there is a power of some kind that has control over life and the world in some way.
Yes, its called MONEY.
Beauty wrote:How the word came into being, how the world came into being we don't know.
What we do know is the following:
Seeing the life and the world, and that shows some power, let's call it God, so we can know God through knowing our life and world.
God can be in his creation as in God making a world and then coming in that world. Or why would God make a world? I make a store, I run it.
The word would show God's characteristics. The world would show God's characteristics. God would have a life there.
Jesus said, "Know ye not that ye are all Gods and the spirit of God dwelleth in you?" Spirit of God being our Higher Consciousness which is individual and specific to each one of us.
Jesus also said, "In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, and the word was God. Sealed unto redemption with the holy spirit of God."
Listening to our Higher Consciousness' guidance, we go back to Heaven from where we are. Redeemed, "Risen." Not fallen from the grace of God anymore. We are again the Gods we used to be in Heaven, having highest consciousness. Currently we are all the devil face, the devil side of God, fallen in Hell. We may be good people now, due to which we would rise back into Heaven after paying all past dues, but if we are not good people yet, then a return to Hell with a birth & death cycle again is for sure, to become holy - no vices and no wickedness, to turn our hearts "to the Good," and pay all past dues due, and go back to Heaven.
"Only God is Good" - My Goodness! "Only God is Good" - My God! All Heavens are Good for Gods being there - Good Heavens!
What have you actually experienced of GOD? Has IT ever interacted with you?
Skip

Post by Skip »

Beauty wrote: Liked my opening post so much that you must make a bitchy remark and spoil it, eh?
No, I liked Harbal's response and hoped that others would follow with more suggestions.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
How very holy and beauteous.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Skip wrote:
Beauty wrote: Liked my opening post so much that you must make a bitchy remark and spoil it, eh?
No, I liked Harbal's response and hoped that others would follow with more suggestions.
I'm gonna go with boobs. Boobs are good.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Beauty wrote:

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Skip wrote:How very holy and beauteous.
It's God in disguise.

Good advice.. have no expectations and you won't be disappointed.

In other words Grow up!
Skip

Post by Skip »

Dontaskme wrote: Good advice.. have no expectations and you won't be disappointed.

In other words Grow up!
But that would be to manifest a whole array of expectations, a veritable galaxy of expectations - presumably opening the expectorant to a universe of disappointments.
Not unlike the concept of an omni-benevolent god.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Skip wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Good advice.. have no expectations and you won't be disappointed.

In other words Grow up!
But that would be to manifest a whole array of expectations, a veritable galaxy of expectations - presumably opening the expectorant to a universe of disappointments.
Not unlike the concept of an omni-benevolent god.
All concepts including the concept ''Good'' and ''God'' are just the play of boundless formless consciousness communicating with itself, a play on words so to speak.Words can mean any thing consciousness cares to interpret.

At the end of the day..the true nature of existence is PEACE....aka EQUILIBRIUM ....notice that what ever arises and falls in you AKA Space, that space is never interrupted by what's arising in it....it ever remains in pristine condition.

War may rage on and on, but it cannot extinguish the space in which it's appearing...it's the same with everything else that's appearing...NOTHING CAN HARM THE SPACE IN WHICH IT APPEARS. ..and when wars are over, all that's left is always this pure clear open space of peace...aka YOU

That is essentially who you are. And that my friend is known by those who have grown up, aka matured enough to see through the illusion of concepts aka the false identification with the misery self wanting things to be other than what they are.

What they are comes and goes, but what they aren't never comes and goes, and that is love. Love allows all to come and go, because it is ALL
Necromancer

Post by Necromancer »

Only God is perfect goodness! :)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Necromancer wrote:Only God is perfect goodness! :)
You fool.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:
All concepts including the concept ''Good'' and ''God'' are just the play of boundless formless consciousness communicating with itself, a play on words so to speak.Words can mean any thing consciousness cares to interpret.

At the end of the day..the true nature of existence is PEACE....aka EQUILIBRIUM ....notice that what ever arises and falls in you AKA Space, that space is never interrupted by what's arising in it....it ever remains in pristine condition.

War may rage on and on, but it cannot extinguish the space in which it's appearing...it's the same with everything else that's appearing...NOTHING CAN HARM THE SPACE IN WHICH IT APPEARS. ..and when wars are over, all that's left is always this pure clear open space of peace...aka YOU

That is essentially who you are. And that my friend is known by those who have grown up, aka matured enough to see through the illusion of concepts aka the false identification with the misery self wanting things to be other than what they are.

What they are comes and goes, but what they aren't never comes and goes, and that is love. Love allows all to come and go, because it is ALL
I have to say, Dontaskme, you have a real talent for producing meaningless drivel, both the quality and quantity you turn out is remarkable.