A Good Infinite Regress Step of Some Cosmological Arguments

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: A Good Infinite Regress Step of Some Cosmological Arguments

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:Ooo look - i killed anuva thread. This time with finite progression with regards to entropy. Here's a picture God must have thought up:

The balance of the English Alpha-bet. 3-3 5-5-5

A I
U O
e=energy.

www.androcies.com

What happens if 'God's' Russian?
Wot? in a hurry?

The common protocol for communication on Earth - even between Japanese and Chinese is ENGLISH...why bother with a redundant form of communication?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

And yet the English alphabet is not what it once was, so j, k, q, v, x, and z were added and we dropped æ, þ, and ð. It's quite possible that over time this will happen again so where will that leave your 'insights'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote:And yet the English alphabet is not what it once was, so j, k, q, v, x, and z were added and we dropped æ, þ, and ð. It's quite possible that over time this will happen again so where will that leave your 'insights'?
Yes, its amazing how God convolutes our reality - and no doubt will continue to do so via the minds of man - without us even realising it.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

It think it more amazing how confirmation bias works and beliefs are unconnected to reality.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote:It think it more amazing how confirmation bias works and beliefs are unconnected to reality.
I don't have a belief - just what appears to be a fairly unique knowledge.

Yes atheists are extremely biased in the face of the imagery that i present, imagery that shows our reality in such extreme improbable circumstances to almost prove that our reality could not have occurred naturally.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

attofishpi wrote:I don't have a belief - just what appears to be a fairly unique knowledge. ...
Of course you do, you believe a 'sage' is communicating to you through knees-taps. You have unique knowledge in that it's you who feels these knee-taps but can you not understand that they may well just be the way you have found to communicate to the subconscious that deals with a subset of things you find important to you, i.e. a way to decide what is true or not in your life? Do you not find it just a touch convenient that it's all in a line with your upbringing but also confirms to your later influences?
Yes atheists are extremely biased in the face of the imagery that i present, imagery that shows our reality in such extreme improbable circumstances to almost prove that our reality could not have occurred naturally.
This is just your bias and your confirmation bias in action as all I've pointed-out to you is that the language you are finding so insightful, English, has changed over time and will change in the future so your insights are most likely temporary and not immutable facts about the world.
p.s.
I'm not in any way trying to stop you using the method you have found to make sense of your life and how you understand how something is true to you, I'm just having a philosophical chat about it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:I don't have a belief - just what appears to be a fairly unique knowledge. ...
Of course you do, you believe a 'sage' is communicating to you through knees-taps. You have unique knowledge in that it's you who feels these knee-taps but can you not understand that they may well just be the way you have found to communicate to the subconscious that deals with a subset of things you find important to you, i.e. a way to decide what is true or not in your life? Do you not find it just a touch convenient that it's all in a line with your upbringing but also confirms to your later influences?
The sage\God has convinced me over the 20yrs of knowing, in far more ways than a tap on the right knee if a statement i make is 'right'. I have had almost daily communication from him\it. In the beginning '97 i have seen an aboriginal boy walk past me, and change form in three stages into a white haired old man hobbling away, a week after writing down LIVE MORF SU REVILED. (live morph soon revealed - deliver us from evil).
However, my personal experiences are not what i am talking about here and are fairly redundant to a philosophical conversation.
Arising_uk wrote:
attofishpi wrote:Yes atheists are extremely biased in the face of the imagery that i present, imagery that shows our reality in such extreme improbable circumstances to almost prove that our reality could not have occurred naturally.
This is just your bias and your confirmation bias in action as all I've pointed-out to you is that the language you are finding so insightful, English, has changed over time and will change in the future so your insights are most likely temporary and not immutable facts about the world.
No its not a bias, i have always welcomed objective consideration of the imagery i have presented. As i have explained before, my 20yrs of experience of some sort of 'God' has rendered me to logically consider that God could in fact be A.I. When you find reality is mutable to the degree i have witnessed, then you must consider that reality is being projected via an intelligence, rather that just the natural ebb and flow of nature.
The English language of course, to me, does have a lot of strange anomalies that appear beyond natural etymological evolution, which was highlighted in 97\98 to me when sage\God was first 'introducing' itself.
Since all this became apparent, i have produced imagery to present irrefutable facts regarding our reality, imagery that thus far has slipped under the radar, imagery that blatantly shows anomalies within the our present reality suggesting God is either AI, or God is divine but predispositioning itself to be considered AI - and i do believe - in either case, entropy is key.

Mt SINAI. (SIN AI)
Red Sea to scale.

http://www.androcies.com