G O D --> God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Beauty

G O D --> God

Post by Beauty »

We spell God as G O D = God.
Maybe we can sense something from there as to who or what God may be. By God I mean Creator. So from the word creator, we come to understand someone/something who/that likes to create and create creatures. So far so good? Right? Now this creator also likes to do caricatures. We don't create creatures in the sense of making a spirit actually, so we are not the creator. We make babies, but the spirit of the baby is already in the world that Creator made. We make caricatures, but not like how a plant is to be or leaves, flowers, petals etc., those are Creator made, at least designed so to come up in nature. Nature rhymes with Creator and creature and caricature. Nature nurtures, nourishes etc. God would look after us. So maybe nature is our God, God the Creator of everything. But then what is nature, for everything is nature. But then God would be everything. So Nature must be our God the Creator.
Dontaskme

Re: G O D --> God

Post by Dontaskme »

Beauty wrote:We spell God as G O D = God.
Maybe we can sense something from there as to who or what God may be. By God I mean Creator. So from the word creator, we come to understand someone/something who/that likes to create and create creatures. So far so good? Right? Now this creator also likes to do caricatures. We don't create creatures in the sense of making a spirit actually, so we are not the creator. We make babies, but the spirit of the baby is already in the world that Creator made. We make caricatures, but not like how a plant is to be or leaves, flowers, petals etc., those are Creator made, at least designed so to come up in nature. Nature rhymes with Creator and creature and caricature. Nature nurtures, nourishes etc. God would look after us. So maybe nature is our God, God the Creator of everything. But then what is nature, for everything is nature. But then God would be everything. So Nature must be our God the Creator.
There is no ''we' to spell the word God. Words are an optical and an auditory illusion of sound and light, all written words are meaningless in and of themselves, they are given symbolic meaning aka identity to what is otherwise without meaning or purpose or identity. They actually represent nothing but fiction. Nonetheless, an endless ensuing drama is spun out of this fiction, unfolding endlessly within that artificially created matrix. Human brain got too big, as life evolved more and more sophistication.

Vegetation make sounds, sway with the wind and bear seeds, fruit and flowers that blossom. This is their speaking and doing. Thinking is dormant within them, yet present. Animals make sounds, walk, run, gallop, digest, defecate and procreate. This is a sophisticated version of speaking and doing present in vegetation. Thinking is still dormant within animals, but surely sophisticating every moment. In humans these virtues have sophisticated to appear as thinking, speaking and doing.

These happen in humans just as in vegetation and animals, but in a sophisticated form. This sophistication makes man believe that he thinks, speaks and does. It is illusory but not real, for man makes sounds and moves just as vegetation and animals do, but they do not claim that they do. The sound and movement give an optical and auditory illusion of words with meanings and actions. Man is part of nature and is nature, so he cannot be a doer, while the entire nature does not claim to be. In other words nature does not claim to be the creator.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Crackpots are like buses: you don't see one for ages then two turn up together.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

One thing I want to amend in my opening post, where I am saying caricatures, I mean to say drawing, sketching geometry etcetera. I just saw the dictionary meaning for caricature and it means a grotesque usually comic representation of a person through exaggerating traits in a pic, drawing, mime and so forth. The dictionary meaning of caricature is not what I meant, just so the point is clear.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Harbal wrote:Crackpots are like buses: you don't see one for ages then two turn up together.
Would the brilliant one be calling anyone a crackpot, except the brilliant one being called so out of jealousy, envy etc? :mrgreen:
When justified, the brilliant one is right in calling names, we are all human.
When unjustified, the brilliant one will not call anyone names.
And neither G O D --> God, nor us on forums are crackpots.
So that only leaves one possibility you, for you, we know are totally unjustified in calling us crackpots, and must be one yourself, not us.
Last edited by Beauty on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Dontaskme wrote: Man is part of nature and is nature, so he cannot be a doer, while the entire nature does not claim to be. In other words nature does not claim to be the creator.
We have created computers/net/web, and we are there as a part of it, so we are not doers? We are! Not only that, we arrange for a party, and then we are there enjoying, we create school, and then we are there to study, we create the work environment and then we are there working or how could it be possible, and so on. I think it is telling a story. We make things and then we are there, as to how much of nature we might have made is questionable. And yet, it is not a question. Why? Because as we are in life outside of computer/net/web, as we are on/in it. So our doing in nature is limited to as actually seen, for that is reality. We make forums, are we not there, we are!
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Where I am saying God is everything, I think reality is that everything in this world is sitting God in itself, and so God is everything. A thing could hurt me, a word, a sentence, a rock, a person, a bug, water, weather etc., everything carries a punch, power. Everything in this world sits equally powerful no matter how big or small, no matter a life or a thing. So nature being God, being creator might actually mean that we are individually Gods in there - all things and life having consciousness(thinking, feeling, understanding) being Gods. "Know ye not that ye are all Gods, and the spirit of God dwelleth in you?" might be extended to even things, and spirit regarding things would be like the blueprint for a sofa, the spirit of Christmas is in the air etc. Also, we did not make the basic elements like hydrogen, oxygen, water, natural laws(but we only observe them in nature) etc. So whoever or whatever is behind that making would be the initial God(Creator) and we would be Gods subsequently.
Kam

Post by Kam »

GOD
(G) Generator, the one who generates everything
(O) Operator, who operates everything
(D) Destroyer, who destroy everything
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Beauty wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Man is part of nature and is nature, so he cannot be a doer, while the entire nature does not claim to be. In other words nature does not claim to be the creator.
We have created computers/net/web, and we are there as a part of it, so we are not doers? We are! Not only that, we arrange for a party, and then we are there enjoying, we create school, and then we are there to study, we create the work environment and then we are there working or how could it be possible, and so on. I think it is telling a story. We make things and then we are there, as to how much of nature we might have made is questionable. And yet, it is not a question. Why? Because as we are in life outside of computer/net/web, as we are on/in it. So our doing in nature is limited to as actually seen, for that is reality. We make forums, are we not there, we are!
No, this life is uncreated..the one beating your heart and moving your limbs, and breathing air into your lungs is the SAME ONE that's making computers/net/web and all the other activities you've mentioned. These actions are happening, as one unitary movement, and no man is making an action happen.An act cannot be seen in it's entirety in life. Neither can speaking nor thinking be seen as an act in it's entirety in life.

Life happens. Man DOES NOT make life happen. Life doesn't have a name, it does not say I'm doing this .. It does not claim I am the doer, there's just ''doing'' without claim or blame.

''Doer, doing and done are one'' ..any claimer of doership is an illusory superimposed idea aka a re-actionary thought upon what's already happened, after it's already happened and never before it's happened...So Here, it is understood by the enlightened that no thing is happening to a thing, and that there's just what's happening to no thing.

There's no 'we' to be in or out of this ONE LIFE, ..and here is the paradox...''we'' cannot be in what we were never out of, neither can ''we'' be out of what we were never in... the you is only ever this one life appearing as one unitary action of I.... identification with the wrong I is a thought superimposed upon that one I aka life...Man doesn't do anything, make anything or create. Life is the sole doer, not man. Life happens to the man, man does not make life happen. Man does not think or see, seeing and thinking happen to man.

In Life there is only moving of the body. The moving is identified by a thought as a doer, doing and the done. A thought, however, is invisible and the invisible cannot be seen as a doer, doing or the done. Therefore, the doer, doing and the done identified by a thought has to be illusory and cannot be real. A moment in life is followed by another, and in every moment of life there is only movement of the body. The moment in life happens spontaneously, uncontrollably and unpredictably so fast that man is unable either to recognise a moment or distinguish one moment from the next.

A moment in life is not made by man and cannot be made by man either. A moment is already there before man can make it, because a moment is needed for man to be in it. Therefore, a moment in life happens along with man within the moment, and man cannot make a moment happen. All happenings are seamless. There is no inbetween now and now. There is only now.

The movement of the body is present even while resting as growth and ageing. The body, therefore, is eternally moving relatively. Growth and ageing are relative in time only to that which never ages, the timeless one.

No man is making life happen, life is happening to man,therefore, man cannot be the doer. Doing happens to man and man cannot do the doing. If man was the doer, then man would be able to undo the doing, which is impossible.

Life is one unitary movement as one unidentified seamless living I
Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

kooky kook kookachatoo.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote:
Beauty wrote:
No, this life is uncreated..the one beating your heart and moving your limbs, and breathing air into your lungs is the SAME ONE that's making computers/net/web and all the other activities you've mentioned. These actions are happening, as one unitary movement, and no man is making an action happen.An act cannot be seen in it's entirety in life. Neither can speaking nor thinking be seen as an act in it's entirety in life.

Life happens. Man DOES NOT make life happen. Life doesn't have a name, it does not say I'm doing this .. It does not claim I am the doer, there's just ''doing'' without claim or blame.

''Doer, doing and done are one'' ..any claimer of doership is an illusory superimposed idea aka a re-actionary thought upon what's already happened, after it's already happened and never before it's happened...So Here, it is understood by the enlightened that no thing is happening to a thing, and that there's just what's happening to no thing.

There's no 'we' to be in or out of this ONE LIFE, ..and here is the paradox...''we'' cannot be in what we were never out of, neither can ''we'' be out of what we were never in... the you is only ever this one life appearing as one unitary action of I.... identification with the wrong I is a thought superimposed upon that one I aka life...Man doesn't do anything, make anything or create. Life is the sole doer, not man. Life happens to the man, man does not make life happen. Man does not think or see, seeing and thinking happen to man.

In Life there is only moving of the body. The moving is identified by a thought as a doer, doing and the done. A thought, however, is invisible and the invisible cannot be seen as a doer, doing or the done. Therefore, the doer, doing and the done identified by a thought has to be illusory and cannot be real. A moment in life is followed by another, and in every moment of life there is only movement of the body. The moment in life happens spontaneously, uncontrollably and unpredictably so fast that man is unable either to recognise a moment or distinguish one moment from the next.

A moment in life is not made by man and cannot be made by man either. A moment is already there before man can make it, because a moment is needed for man to be in it. Therefore, a moment in life happens along with man within the moment, and man cannot make a moment happen. All happenings are seamless. There is no inbetween now and now. There is only now.

The movement of the body is present even while resting as growth and ageing. The body, therefore, is eternally moving relatively. Growth and ageing are relative in time only to that which never ages, the timeless one.

No man is making life happen, life is happening to man,therefore, man cannot be the doer. Doing happens to man and man cannot do the doing. If man was the doer, then man would be able to undo the doing, which is impossible.

Life is one unitary movement as one unidentified seamless living I
Life aka Dontaskme, has explained in the above post that a doer, doing and the done is there in this world but yet not there, which is wisdom. There is a knower of wisdom in daily life in this world, but he is yet not there, which is wisdom. The location is in the mind in daily life, which is yet not there, and this is wisdom. That Knowledge when deeply understood is wisdom, and yet both are not there, which is wisdom. This corroborates with the wisdom of the enlightened sages that life is illusory meaning 'a Maya'. This post brings forth a sort of watershed moment in understanding the wisdom of the wise.

Be wise. And get yourself a real education... the knowledge of real self...do not settle for the mediocre mind, unlearn all the lies and rest in truth only, stop being told how to think, and what to be, and who to be, think critically and precisely, think out side the box, think for yourself, do not follow the unevolved sheeple who think their phoney mickey mouse educations are what makes them who they are. Nothing makes you, because you already are, you are already perfect and it is your birthright to be here exactly how you were meant to be..don't allow any one to have authority over you, to tell you what they think you should be, remember that no one is running this god damn show, except an illusory bunch of lying psychopaths that want to pull your strings, do not be a puppet, fooled by a fool, always be yourself, the real fictional character and you will have no need to take the spotlight, you will know that you are already shining brilliantly just as you are.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Be wise. And get yourself a real education... the knowledge of real self...do not settle for the mediocre mind, unlearn all the lies and rest in truth only, stop being told how to think, and what to be, and who to be, think critically and precisely, think out side the box, think for yourself, do not follow the unevolved sheeple who think their phoney mickey mouse educations are what makes them who they are. Nothing makes you, because you already are, you are already perfect and it is your birthright to be here exactly how you were meant to be..don't allow any one to have authority over you, to tell you what they think you should be, remember that no one is running this god damn show, except an illusory bunch of lying psychopaths that want to pull your strings, do not be a puppet, fooled by a fool, always be yourself, the real fictional character and you will have no need to take the spotlight, you will know that you are already shining brilliantly just as you are.
It's very thoughtful of you to provide such detailed instructions on the subject of not being told how to think.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: It's very thoughtful of you to provide such detailed instructions on the subject of not being told how to think.
The you that you think you are exists only as a conceptual apparition because a thought is invisible as is the thinker.

My point is to move one away from the idea there is a thinker that can influence another thinker into thinking the way they do.

There is no personal 'I' to think 'I am thinking'

All thoughts appear out of nothing and apparently falls back into nothing.

When that is apperceived by the light of awareness a most delightful indifference free from personal intent observes the ever-emerging light show deep in the caverns of the human brain and it is that with whom identification dances.

Hope that unlearning process is clear to you.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Hope that unlearning process is clear to you.
What is clear to me is that you are doing an awful lot of telling folks how to think, for someone who believes that we should "stop being told how to think".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote:
Dontaskme wrote: Hope that unlearning process is clear to you.
What is clear to me is that you are doing an awful lot of telling folks how to think, for someone who believes that we should "stop being told how to think".
No, you only think there is someone telling you (other) how to think. Nature does not tell itself anything, nature just happens spontaneously, unpredictably, and uncontrollably without thinking,..thinking is a byproduct of nature, thought has no reality. All that's happening is streaming light reflecting upon itself.

You need to go back to school to unlearn all the lies you've been taught by those apparent others, and hopefully you'll stop believing in your own lies.