G O D --> God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Harbal

Re: G O D --> God

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:and hopefully you'll stop believing in your own lies.
And, hopefully, you'll follow your own advice and stop believing in your own lies.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: And, hopefully, you'll follow your own advice and stop believing in your own lies.

Who told you I exist?

Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Who told you I exist?
If you don't exist it would be nice if you behaved as if you didn't.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: If you don't exist it would be nice if you behaved as if you didn't.
To behave as if I didn't exist. I would have to be there in non-existence in order to behave as if I was non-existent. So I couldn't be non-existent if I was there in non-existence to behave as if I was non-existent because I'd have to exist to know that I couldn't possibly not exist. So I must definitely exist.

But how is existence known, what knows existence ?..answer the question properly this time.

I'm not messing with you Harbal...Just be open and honest, step out of the clown shoes for just one minute and get serious for a change. Lets discover who or what or how existence is known?

If you can't answer that honestly and accurately then how can you make any sense of the world/reality you live in. If you are just going to settle for second hand knowledge, something someone told you or something you have read in a book, then you are never going to find the truth of who knows existence for yourself, you are always going to believe in other peoples ideas about reality and never your own.

So how is existence known, who or what knows existence?

It's ok if you don't want to know Harbal, I don't care if you are not interested. But why even bother coming to a philosophy forum in the first place, it is to learn, or is to act like a complete and utter idiot just for your own amusement purposes at the expense of others?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote:why even bother coming to a philosophy forum in the first place, it is to learn, or is to act like a complete and utter idiot just for your own amusement purposes at the expense of others?
It's the second one.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Beauty wrote:
We make babies, but the spirit of the baby is already in the world that Creator made.
What does this mean?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

reasonvemotion wrote:
What does this mean?
It means we are dealing with a crackpot.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

reasonvemotion wrote:Beauty wrote:
We make babies, but the spirit of the baby is already in the world that Creator made.
What does this mean?
reasonvemotion, this is not any way to quote, for it is wrong.
Please be discreet in the future, or discussion with you is out of question. :x :x :x
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote:
Please be discreet in the future, or discussion with you is out of question. :x :x :x
If you wrote something sensible, for once, that sort of thing wouldn't happen so much. Please don't take this as an invitation to discuss the matter.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Harbal wrote:
Beauty wrote:
If you wrote something sensible, for once, that sort of thing wouldn't happen so much. Please don't take this as an invitation to discuss the matter.
Compliments like these don't come my way everyday, it's rare, like some precious jewel. :mrgreen:
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote: Compliments like these don't come my way everyday,
Don't be modest, I'm sure people say that sort of thing to you all the time.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

Harbal wrote:
Beauty wrote: Compliments like these don't come my way everyday,
Don't be modest, I'm sure people say that sort of thing to you all the time.
Actually people like you are not around me usually, like some LION WHICH HAS BECOME EXTINCT, which is why compliments like those are rare in coming. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Beauty you wrote, "We make babies, but the spirit of the baby is already in the world that Creator made".

I am asking you to elucidate on the particular words, highlighted above.

To be precise I am asking you, what do you mean by this and also how do you know this.