Divine Inspiration, Guidance and Intervention

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Divine Inspiration, Guidance and Intervention

Post by bobevenson »

The book of Revelation is an example of divine inspiration and guidance. The first 65 books of the Bible are an example of divine intervention to keep Revelation, the 66th and final book of the Bible from getting lost, like wrapping paper or a cardboard backer to keep it from falling out of the shopping cart.
Harbal

Re: Divine Inspiration, Guidance and Intervention

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:The book of Revelation is an example of divine inspiration and guidance. The first 65 books of the Bible are an example of divine intervention to keep Revelation, the 66th and final book of the Bible from getting lost, like wrapping paper or a cardboard backer to keep it from falling out of the shopping cart.
I don't have enough patience to read books, did they ever make a movie of it?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Harbal wrote:
bobevenson wrote:The book of Revelation is an example of divine inspiration and guidance. The first 65 books of the Bible are an example of divine intervention to keep Revelation, the 66th and final book of the Bible from getting lost, like wrapping paper or a cardboard backer to keep it from falling out of the shopping cart.
It's a very short book, but if you want a synopsis, I suggest "The Ouzo Prophecy," an even shorter paper.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
Harbal wrote:
It's a very short book, but if you want a synopsis, I suggest "The Ouzo Prophecy," an even shorter paper.
I think I'd rather read Alice in Wonderland, a better fable. :lol:

PhilX