This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Beauty wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Beauty wrote:
Actually I chose to preach TRUTH. And Jesus did the same. And I am nowhere saying that the golden rule is not good to be followed. But hey, you have to be literate in english to be able to read english. Since you cannot even read as I clearly see, go and become literate first and then think of brainstorming on a philosophy forum, otherwise people like you only bother others on forums, and so people like us are bothered. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

First, I could not be complaining about someone's illiteracy in writing, without being literate, therefore, you just showed me exactly what a dimwit you are.
Second, the 'philosophy of religion' section of this forrum - forum.philosophynow.org suits me just fine, and my dear for your so kind information, you forget that it is for me to choose where I go and where I don't, not for you to choose for me. Perhaps you can revise your rights once again and not come and interfere in mine? :roll:
Clearly 'english' is not the same language as 'English'. And 'philosophy of religion' isn't an excuse to proselytise and god-bother.
I will not respond, if you quote me wrong! I don't have to. :evil:
You were the one complaining about someone else's literacy (or lack thereof). :twisted: I'm simply pointing out that if you are going to do that then you had better be certain that your English is perfect. :twisted: :evil: Where did I quote you incorrectly? :twisted: Oh, I see that you have gone back and made 'corrections' ('edited 2times') :lol: :lol: :lol: What a twit.
BTW. You are not here to 'philosophise', you are here to 'proselytise'. There is a huge difference. In fact, they are opposites.
Beauty

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by Beauty »

Beauty wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Clearly 'english' is not the same language as 'English'. And 'philosophy of religion' isn't an excuse to proselytise and god-bother.
You were the one complaining about someone else's literacy (or lack thereof). :twisted: I'm simply pointing out that if you are going to do that then you had better be certain that your English is perfect. :twisted: :evil: Where did I quote you incorrectly? :twisted: Oh, I see that you have gone back and made 'corrections' ('edited 2times') :lol: :lol: :lol: What a twit.
BTW. You are not here to 'philosophise', you are here to 'proselytise'. There is a huge difference. In fact, they are opposites.
My having edited is not any reason why you have found an excuse to quote me wrong. :twisted:
vegetariantaxidermy

Beauty wrote:
Beauty wrote:
My having edited is not any reason why you have found an excuse to quote me wrong. :twisted:
I didn't alter any of it, only made some words 'bold'. I do realise that lying is second nature to kristian god-botherers, so you probably can't help it.
Beauty

Post by Beauty »

I have decided to not respond to abuse on the forum. This matter is closed, as far as I know. :mrgreen:
vegetariantaxidermy

Beauty wrote:I have decided to not respond to abuse on the forum. This matter is closed, as far as I know. :mrgreen:
'Abuse'. :lol: :lol: You poor, sheltered wee kristian person you. Look at the bright side. You get to feel all holy and virtuous and sooo much better than those sinful nonkristians. :D
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Beauty wrote:I have decided to not respond to abuse on the forum.
In that case you may as well restrict yourself to swapping PMs with your fellow loony, Dontaskme.
Last edited by Harbal on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Beauty wrote:God is Good, Devil is evil.
God is justice, Devil is injustice.
Our life is consequence to our own past actions - justice is done.
The Cosmic Law - Natural Law - doing justice to all, goes like this:
Our action --> our consequence --> our fate.
No use blaming God.
Tell us please, who is more likely to demand the blood sacrifice of his own son when it was not required, Satan or your Gods?

A straight answer without B.S. would be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKNup9g ... gest-vrecs

Regards
DL
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Where in the book of Revelation does it talk about a golden rule, or anywhere else in the Bible for that matter?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:Where in the book of Revelation does it talk about a golden rule, or anywhere else in the Bible for that matter?
No problem, we can just write another Bible to suit our purposes, like King James did.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Please, you are an insult to the scholars of the KJV!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote:Please, you are an insult to the scholars of the KJV!
I don't have a problem with that.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Harbal wrote:
bobevenson wrote:Please, you are an insult to the scholars of the KJV!
I don't have a problem with that.
Of course not, England has simply digressed from the genius of the King James scholars to the pathetic likes of you!
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

bobevenson wrote: You're right, Harbal, the King James Bible is a waste of paper and, by the way, I'm not really a prophet.
Good on you, bob, I knew you'd see sense eventually.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Again, England has digressed from the genius of the King James scholars to the pathetic likes of you!
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

bobevenson wrote:Again, England has digressed from the genius of the King James scholars to the pathetic likes of you!
Wow! I didn't realize that you have met Harbal in person.