This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by reasonvemotion »

What has God got to do with man's transgressions?

Man was given free will.

Free will, which is the power of choice.

Choice in what he/she decides to do or not to do and following this should take responsibility for their own decisions.

"I didn't do it, he made me do it". HA!
bobevenson

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by bobevenson »

reasonvemotion wrote:What has God got to do with man's transgressions?
"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." -Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
ken

Post by ken »

bobevenson wrote:Ken, I don't believe you have actually read "The Ouzo Prophecy" or the rest of the Ouzo papers based on your comments. Our institutions are the basis of evil, and the simple bidding game of Ouzo is an allegory to help you understand this. The spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project understood everything I wrote, and didn't have a single question. Perhaps this is a sign that you do have a long way to go.
If the simple bidding game of ouzo is to help us understand that human beings institutions are the basis of evil, then there is no need for any game to come to that realization. I thought that was pretty obvious already.

Is that all the ouzo prophecy is trying to say?

By the way, "your" institutions are derived from human beings. Institutions are not their own free agent. Human beings dream up, invent, and create institutions. So, the real basis of evil must lay with human beings themselves instead, and not in institutions themselves.

Some people say greed or the love of money is the root or basis of all evil. But what causes adults to be greedy or have the love of money is from being abused in childhood. And what allows children to be continually abused in the first place is denial. Dishonesty is the basis of all evil. Dishonesty causes ALL children to be abused continually.

To Me, anyway, the true basis of evil is adult human beings being dishonest about their abuse of children, their unopenness, closedness, or denial about this fact, and their unwillingness to want to change for the better is HOW ALL the world's ills were created and are being caused.

Adult human beings can try and blame anything other than themselves, including institutions, for the mess or evil in the world, but do not forget who it is that creates institutions and causes those institutions to be the way they are.

There is a common saying used frequently by adults, and it is favorite among government workers, when they being questioned about the way the institution works that they are working for, and thus being paid from. That saying is "That is just the way the system works", of which I usually frequently think and question, but already know the answer to, and that is, 'Is there really a system that is controlling human beings, of which some human beings actually have absolutely no idea of how that system works, or how "it" is controlling them, or is the real truth human beings create and cause institutions to be the way they are?'

Institutions are created by human beings so that some people will gain and prosper from it, usually in monetary terms, while others must lose and fail from it. Then, when an institution is challenged or questioned about this, the people who are being paid with money to work within it have been instructed to inform the people challenging it to say stupid comments like, "That is just the way the system works". The people who created the money profiteering institutions indoctrinate the followers, the paid workers, in to what to say and how to mis/behave, just like all cult leaders do, and followers do. This cult is just the love of money cult, with a following as big as there are living adult human beings. This following is sometimes justified by some as being a natural human instinct.

The Truth, however, can sometimes be so far different from what is being perceived. How much a brain is blinded by or being deceived of a Truth will depend on how much that brain has been influenced or "brain-washed" throughout its childhood or informative years.

The basis of evil comes from human beings, through their dishonesty. The basis of evil does NOT come from institutions. Unless of course you can show otherwise, to which I will wait. I have already explained that I can not find anything in your links that shows the basis of evil come from within institutions. You will have to provide the proof here, if you can.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

The opening line of the Church of Ouzo website http://church-of-ouzo.com says, "The pathway of evil in every society flows through an institutional grid of religious, cultural and social values." This institutional grid is the domain of false prophets.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:The opening line of the Church of Ouzo website...
As the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project said to you, "So what?"

The Church of Ouzo is non-existent and has no members, it's just the product of more meaningless "titles" you like to bestow because you're evidently impressed by that.

You've made it all up, and have failed to do anything of value with it. You, yourself, can't even identify what the supposed value is intended to be.

What can I say? Your fabrications are fantastically convoluted, tightly twisted, for sure. But there's really no need to wonder, is it true? Rather, it's summed up perfectly by asking "So what?"
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:As the spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project said to you, "So what?"
Please, I sent "The Ouzo Prophecy" to the extremely conservative Spiritual Counterfeits Project to have them viciously attack it since other Biblical commentators simply said they didn't understand it. The fact that the spokesman said, "What can I say? Your argument is fascinating, tightly-reasoned, for sure. But I have to wonder, is it true?" says it all, and was obviously divine intervention on my behalf as a shield against people like you.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:was obviously divine intervention on my behalf as a shield against people like you.
But you've not been shielded, have you, Bob? You've interacted with me, and I've called you on your shit, probably more than any other single person in the last year or so. No, Bob... I think I AM YOUR DIVINE INTERVENTION, trying to shake you loose from your repetitive ineffective babbling. I reviewed your written materials, I suggested realistic concerns about your game, I offered helpful marketing advice, I provided feedback on your logo, and I tried to help you with your flag... ALL FOR NAUGHT! Your intoxication is too thick to see through. By giving yourself the title of prophet, you essentially SHUT THE DOOR and gave up everything to hang out with your ego and fear. Aren't you going to feel foolish when you realize all of the divine intervention you've been IGNORING?
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Sorry, my friend, but you're an absolute idiot, and anybody who doesn't agree is also an absolute idiot.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

No, you're the poor one who doesn't know shit from Shinola!
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

That adds a second exclamation point to my last comment.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

God does not live by his own golden rule? There's no golden rule: "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." -Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

bobevenson wrote:God does not live by his own golden rule? There's no golden rule: "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." -Revelation 17:17, a description of the beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in chapter and verse.
This is truth.

This is free to make it's own heaven or hell right here now. The only place there is. A place of freedom to be.

Cheers from the united kingdom of heaven.

God is so fucking evil because only evil lives, love on the other hand doesn't live.

Maybe that's a bit too deep for some minds to comprehend.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

"The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." -from "The Ouzo Prophecy"