This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bobevenson

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by bobevenson »

Philosophy Explorer wrote:
bobevenson wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote: In a mirror. :lol: :lol: :lol: (don't forget to wash away the stupid inside the bathroom).
I would think anybody who puts three smilies in the middle of a thought would shy away from the word "stupid."
Actually three smilies don't do you justice.
They don't do you justice either.
Philosophy Explorer

Re: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
Philosophy Explorer wrote:
bobevenson wrote: I would think anybody who puts three smilies in the middle of a thought would shy away from the word "stupid."
Actually three smilies don't do you justice.
They don't do you justice either.
So you admit they don't do you justice. How many would it take to do you justice?

PhilX
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

ken wrote:
bobevenson wrote:As you know, I am a prophet who has the mystical credentials to prove it, and nobody else on Earth, including Billy Graham and the Pope, who are both false prophets, can make that statement.

What mystical credentials do you have? Where are they? How can I find them?

bobevenson wrote:Another mystical credential is that I discovered the origin of Cincinnati's Queen City name in 20 minutes, something the rest of the world couldn't do in 170 years, linking Cincinnati to Babylon and ancient Rome in the book of Revelation, written by my fellow prophet John on the isle of Patmos in 96AD.
What exactly is it that you discovered that you are alluding to here? I am extremely interested to know what you have discovered and what information you have been inspired with.

You sound like the most amazing person ever, do you have links or can you enlighten us here?
Ken, I refer you to http://church-of-ouzo.com for your spiritual edification.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

ken wrote: Who/what is the obscure local firm?
I believe it was a brewery, as Bob was trying to interest breweries in supporting and promoting his game.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Ken, the obscure local firm refers to the Ouzo Game Company in Cincinnati. The game gets its name from the Greek language of Revelation, and is based on a bar game called liar's poker, a watered-down version of Ouzo promulgated by Satan, like an attenuated virus he inoculates people with to keep them from catching the real thing. In Revelation 8:11, it says, "And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." The drink ouzo is a substitute for absinthe without the wormwood.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Does that make it all clear now, Ken? :P
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Lacewing wrote:Does that make it all clear now, Ken?
Please remember that Ken appears to be open-minded and is not saddled by your questionable mentality.
Philosophy Explorer

Post by Philosophy Explorer »

bobevenson wrote:
Lacewing wrote:Does that make it all clear now, Ken?
Please remember that Ken appears to be open-minded and is not saddled by your questionable mentality.
And please remember that when Bob opens his mouth, he puts his foot in it.

PhilX
ken

Post by ken »

bobevenson wrote:
ken wrote:
bobevenson wrote:As you know, I am a prophet who has the mystical credentials to prove it, and nobody else on Earth, including Billy Graham and the Pope, who are both false prophets, can make that statement.

What mystical credentials do you have? Where are they? How can I find them?

bobevenson wrote:Another mystical credential is that I discovered the origin of Cincinnati's Queen City name in 20 minutes, something the rest of the world couldn't do in 170 years, linking Cincinnati to Babylon and ancient Rome in the book of Revelation, written by my fellow prophet John on the isle of Patmos in 96AD.
What exactly is it that you discovered that you are alluding to here? I am extremely interested to know what you have discovered and what information you have been inspired with.

You sound like the most amazing person ever, do you have links or can you enlighten us here?
Ken, I refer you to http://church-of-ouzo.com for your spiritual edification.
I will have to apologize here. I was not spiritually edified. After reading parts of that link I am still unsure what exactly it is that you want to say. Let Me rephrase my questions.

You wrote, "I'm divinely inspired?"

Then someone politely and rightly requested, "If you are Divinely inspired, then quote something from Revelations, and explain it in plane English, so the rest of us dummies can understand it."

You replied, "Happy to oblige:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." -Revelation 13:18

"Recently, an obscure local firm, in its eternal quest for a universal game, unlocked the secret of Revelation 13:18. The evil that lurks in the minds of men is manifested in the collective evil of the beast. Understand the man and you cannot be deceived by his institutions." -from "The Ouzo Prophecy" "

To Me this is NOT an explanation of the quote. You just wrote;
When the alleged secret was allegedly unlocked. And,
You failed to explain what the beast actually is. Then,
You just wrote that the last sentence.
The only thing you have done here, for Me anyway, is to make the quote more confusing. You have not actually explained anything. Can you explain that quote any better or in another way?

In plain simple questioning;
What secret was apparently unlocked of revelation 13:18?
What is the evil that apparently lurks?
What is the beast?
What do the numbers refer to?

In your explanation I do not see any reference to numbers in revelation. What does six hundred threescore and six actually refer to and mean?
Also, the same use of the same words, like beast, in an explanation of a quote does not make anything any clearer, to Me, anyway. What does beast actually refer to and mean?

Are you trying to sell a game? If so, to you, were you divinely inspired to sell a game to make money?
How would this game be of any real benefit to humankind, the earth and all on it, or the Universe, all there is?
What is the purpose of the game and what will be its achievement or outcome?

All I see is you saying that you have some thing, divinely inspired, yet you will not actually share what that thing actually is. Personally I do not see anything divinely inspired. To Me, divinely inspired would be some thing, which is being revealed to all people equally, that would be of benefit to ALL things, equally. A game created in order to sell or where money is used and involved, and a profit for only some is made would NOT be and certainly is NOT divinely inspired, in my view.

To Me, ALL human beings are being divinely inspired all the time so your claim is nothing new, nor exciting, nor out of the ordinary here, but I understand trying to distinguish between the right knowledge transpired from God and the right and wrong knowledge being shared among human beings can appear to be a difficult thing to do at first, especially when how to distinguish them apart is not yet known. But once learned how to distinguish between the two then it is a very quick, simple, and easy process to do.
ken

Post by ken »

bobevenson wrote:Ken, the obscure local firm refers to the Ouzo Game Company in Cincinnati.

Is the ouzo game company owned by you?

What is the purpose of the game?

bobevenson wrote:The game gets its name from the Greek language of Revelation, and is based on a bar game called liar's poker, a watered-down version of Ouzo promulgated by Satan, like an attenuated virus he inoculates people with to keep them from catching the real thing.

That is like how I see satan works. Forever attempting to keep people from seeing and understanding truth and reality. How this actually happens is better understood when how the Mind and the brain actually work is fully understood.

bobevenson wrote:In Revelation 8:11, it says, "And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." The drink ouzo is a substitute for absinthe without the wormwood.
I have no idea what the star is or could be. But on reading this, if any one is interested, to Me, this may mean many human beings die of pollution, or of the waters made bitter.
ken

Post by ken »

Lacewing wrote:Does that make it all clear now, Ken? :P
Not all clear yet.

I think there is still long way to go yet.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

Ken, I don't believe you have actually read "The Ouzo Prophecy" or the rest of the Ouzo papers based on your comments. Our institutions are the basis of evil, and the simple bidding game of Ouzo is an allegory to help you understand this. The spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project understood everything I wrote, and didn't have a single question. Perhaps this is a sign that you do have a long way to go.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

bobevenson wrote:Ken, I don't believe you have actually read "The Ouzo Prophecy" or the rest of the Ouzo papers based on your comments. Our institutions are the basis of evil, and the simple bidding game of Ouzo is an allegory to help you understand this. The spokesman for the Spiritual Counterfeits Project understood everything I wrote, and didn't have a single question. Perhaps this is a sign that you do have a long way to go.
Bob is now pulling a Peacegirl in denying that you have read the text. To prove that you have read it, he will demand that you regurgitate it back to him and indicate your understanding by agreeing with everything written.
bobevenson

Post by bobevenson »

One can disagree with "The Ouzo Prophecy," but Ken and the rest of you don't have an inkling of what it's about, so you're all just shadow boxing.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

bobevenson wrote:One can disagree with "The Ouzo Prophecy," but Ken and the rest of you don't have an inkling of what it's about, so you're all just shadow boxing.
And how does that matter? How does "knowing it" make you or your experience any better than anyone else's experience?